Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 16. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
IMO, it's air-dropped tokens right? So it's all free , why would you choose the risk way ? Earn a lot or nothing was taken away because it's free?
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
If you join in airdrop that's legit i think you need to exchange already after you got but you can hold it if you trust that token will be more good in the future.But if i have that i think i sell that already for safety because i only got that for free so nothing gonna happen even i hold that for more good and i will exchange that for sure profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
For me I hold up the coin unless I read about any of the coins increment  then I dump but without this I hold and this is because I have nothing to lose but rather gain because the airdrops are free, so any amount from the airdrop is still a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It really depends on the person holding the airdrop, if you are satisfied with the profits . go and sell half it and let the half stay in your wallet so you will not have any regrets if the price goes higher.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
If you are already satisfied with your token's value then sell it, it depends on your plans for your tokens though usually tokens tend to increase in value overtime and it is practically better to hold you should still consider its status and how in demand it is before you sell it or hold it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
@you and guys you're holding monero, iota, tron, ada komodo, please sell them out now, recent news many countries warms their people that those coins are related into illegal activities at international scope because of their shell companies around the world. Be wisdom investor rather than feed other fat !

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
I dont know, were they airdropped somehow? How is it related?
Activity: 11
@you and guys you're holding monero, iota, tron, ada komodo, please sell them out now, recent news many countries warms their people that those coins are related into illegal activities at international scope because of their shell companies around the world. Be wisdom investor rather than feed other fat !

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
Activity: 172
I sold half of my eBTC and keeping the other half. I'm keeping my bitcoin red. Those two projects tend to hold some value. The ones that hold its value tend to continue holding its value.

Others experience a pump and then lose value if devs abandon their project. I'd say take a look at their website. If the devs are actively making progress than can continue to hold.
Activity: 490
If you have an airdrop that has an appreciable value ,then sell it what are you waiting for ? remember it is a gift and it was not bought. You can keep if the value is insignificant to wait for a rise then off you go.
Activity: 210
LOL... i cannot believe what some of the users said in this topic about airdropped tokens or coins first of all some of the airdrop projects are shady and tent to be scams at the end and on the other hand their some insightful and visionary and could make a huge success on the long term dont believe what they sadly said in here about (the more you earn the faster you dumb) that's the weak hands talking just look at the project first and watch its progress dont rush your decisions    i hope you read that comment
Activity: 182
I dont believe in airdrops,but i do believe you can earn a lot of money in bounty hunting.
Activity: 28
Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
In my view every toke have day,so wait for the airdrooped
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Normally, I sell 80% of the tokens as soon as I receive them (including airdropped tokens and the ones which I receive from bounty campaigns), and keep the remaining 20% (provided exchanges are available for the sale). But this strategy failed with EBTC. I sold that token at very low price and the exchange rates climbed by 400% a few weeks after I dumped it.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
some bounties and airdrops certainly do retain value, but 90% of worthless as correctly pointed out by others.
Activity: 196
Yes bro,free airdrop tokens are worthless,99% of them wont make in any exchanges.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Holding or selling your airdrop tokens depends on how you trust the project where they came from. It is a free token anyway, holding on to them is a not a risk whether it will burn but rather an opportunity that it might be a good investment turn to gold in the future.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
It's better to sell your airdropped tokens quickly when the price is high. As I know that usually airdropped tokens won't last long.
The tokens can have no value immediately. What I'm afraid if you don't sell them as soon as possible,  the tokens won't be worth anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
Well most of the aidrops are tokens with low value , so yea , better go and sell them all and then buy some good als or invest into some ICOs or just do something to keep earning coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
May be you true! Because token verry to creat and run it on blockchain! So many token is a shit coin (coin not have real dev)! You need to check carefull before buy and hold it for long times!
Activity: 406
It depends on you if you should hold or sell but as of now other token are all shitcoins.When I received token i always check it on market to check if the value would goes up so that i can sell on it.
Pages:
Jump to: