Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 10. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Don't sell. It's just a beginning.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I prefer to hodl for a few months and probably sell them so that I could buy other altcoins. There's an airdrop I received probably more than a month ago with a value of only $10 for more or less 700 tokens but I noticed that its price sky rocketed to $40 so I guess it is making some improvements. Probably if it reaches $100 I'd sell them.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
If the airdrop isnt from unknown developer teams,well its better to hold it until it reached some good value,legit airdrops mostly are the only drops that worth to participate most of other free drops are either a scam or a waste of your time.
Activity: 146
I suggest you to hold every airdropped tokens for at least 3 months ... you'll never know that some of them could make you rich..
I regret sell my 2000 ECASH dan 65 HAT for a penny, I could've been $3000 richer...
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
you have to know that project resolve which problem, what is their plan in future. If they have a sight future, let hold it to die, if that project is a big joke in cryptosphere, let try to sell their tokens/coins soon as soon to save your profit.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
It is an airdrop coin so meaning you just registered and it only took like 2-3mins for you to join so what I do suggest hold it until the price went up. I just want to share to you something, I had like airdrop coins wherein I sold them for a good price but after a month or two it pumped and I regret it. Here are some of it: BTCRED, BlUE. I also recommend to make a target price then once you hit it sell it and never look back Smiley
Activity: 126
In my opinion, it is necessary to carefully analyze the airdrop project, determine its strengths and decide whether the project will provide a quality product.
Proceeding from this, it is necessary to decide immediately to sell the airdrop or to hold it.
Sometimes holding the airdrop for 3-4 months you can get a profit of 5 times more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
It depends on the token and its value.
If you believe it is a good project then you would better give a try buying the dips and selling when the price is higher.
If you think it is not, then sell them as quick as possible. Unfortunately, many of them have no value at all. Make some research before you decide, read the webpage and the white paper.
You will detect the difference in a rushed written text.
Activity: 26
in my opinion , I will hold them about 1 - 2 years
if you have lucky , you can earn a lot of money from them
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
It depends on the project that doing airdrops. Read their whitepapers, learn the people behind the project and you will get a clearer view on them. Most of times airdrop tokens have almost 0 value because most of those project these days are not successful. From my view it is always better to hold on to tokens.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
Just sell them as soon as you can as there would be no one ready to buy it when you act late.They would lose their value soon and it is for this reason that most people dump those tokens immediately.Some thing is better than nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Based on my experience, I sold most of my initial airdrops and soon realized the power of holding. Pretty much all of those tokens have grown at least 10x now.
Activity: 42
Better to hold it tight. Theres a airdrop tokens will be pump soon as the developer continue to work with their plan. Even we know this is ain't work because they don't have funds but as you can see, ebtc, blue, and other are doing great right now even they don't have an ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
You should look up the information about the projects that have given you those  tokens.  If they are developing,  then it is okay to hold tokens,  but as soon as they start dying, you should sell them.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
It's a matter of choice though, if you think that coin has a potential to grow over time and will do some great benefits to its user then holding it is much more worthy that selling too fast right after you get it from an aidropped. You just get it for free so holding it for a longer time will not cost you anything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If you really want to answer your question you will need to spend a few minutes researching the project. If you like the sound of the project and believe it has a future you should hold. Airdrops are good in that they disperse tokens to a wider audience. Projects that are better distributed tend to be less susceptible to whale manipulation and overnight dumps. In my experience if you hold for 6 months or more the tokens tend to go up again after the initial dumpers have exited.
Activity: 200
Yes you should dumped them quickly because generally airdrop tokens dont value as much as the others.
Activity: 88
Once the coin hits the highest price, you should dump them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
It depends on the project. If the project is well-development, i will hold them but if the price is skyrocketing i will sell some of it. If it's just shit tokens, i will sell it right away. Based on my experience, most of airdrops are not valuable but some of them are gems. Rebl, Btcred and equals are the only airdrops that gives me decent profit so far (still hodling some of rebl).
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
An airdrop coin is free gift, if you get the free coin better you quickly sell it as long it still has value. If you hold it more longer i belive it will loss until the price 0. It will going waste for you. Because most of air drop coin not trade in the market. Thats why there is no hope to make it growth. Diffrent with coin from ico.if the ico success the price of the coin will rise too.
Pages:
Jump to: