Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 13. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I suggest holding on to them because they most likely won't be worth anything right from the start, and also everyone else will sell as well.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

The answer is either yes or no and they are both valid. It is because it would be on a case to case basis, depending highly on the token that you are holding. When you join an airdrop, do not just join blindly, without even reading a little about the project. You have to know the potentials of the project and the coin. If you think the coin has the potential of getting bigger, then you have to hold it until they reach certain milestones. If you think they are simply garbage coins they dump them immediately.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
i think the holding of a value is always a wrong decison u can wait and sitting the coin for a while you can profit more
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
My advice, sell if you again need for the purposes but if again do not need better kept it. Coins are not like stale food.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I do not think to hold it longer if I have a personalized airdrop token I prefer to sell it and the benefits I get will be better if I use to buy some coin that has a pretty low value. certainly by doing that we will have the opportunity to gain an even greater advantage. and that's all of my personal advice from the rest of you can certainly find more information about what you should do with your airdrop token
Activity: 378
The market is recovering very well. I have also received airdrop so I know that coin airdrop releases that have been on major commercial sites are good coin, so you have more chances and losses. So you should not sell now, give yourself time and create more opportunities in the future. I am very hopeful in the market in the coming days because it is very good.
Merit: 11
It actually depends upon which airdrop you are ON, If you are talking about the scammy airdrops which we see now and then over the forum, most of them are even worthless to take part into.
There are few successful airdrops over the past which actually gave great returns for the HOLDERs, few of them are:
REBELLIOUS
BLUE
BTCRED
and till an extent FUDD

WOW FUDD? i thought the dev abandon the project, did he really comes back? my token still in ED, ready to dump it. Honestly i'm very disappointed about this FUDD project.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

I think it is better to hold them.if the value you will get is just too cheap. You will not lose anything if you hold because ypu got it for free. You will gain more if it gets pumped. I had a coin from airdrop which I was able to hold for three months and got $2000 from it.
Merit: 11
Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.

Not always dude, my huge profit so far because of airdrop. There are many good airdrop. Here are my list

Ethereum Blue: I got 1000 airdrop, now price $1.5
Rebellious: i got 4000, now price $0.25
ZCG: i got 100, now price $2
ELTCOIN: i got 10.000 now price $0.01
eREAL: i got 20000 now price $0.01

So, never underestimate an airdrop project. They need holder, and also dumper to increase high volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
It actually depends upon which airdrop you are ON, If you are talking about the scammy airdrops which we see now and then over the forum, most of them are even worthless to take part into.
There are few successful airdrops over the past which actually gave great returns for the HOLDERs, few of them are:
REBELLIOUS
BLUE
BTCRED
and till an extent FUDD
Activity: 130
If you don't need a money I suggest to hold your token because we all don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe your token  will be successful and bring you to the moon.
Activity: 238
Well depends on whether you believe in the airdrop coins or not. If you think it is a shitcoin, then just sell it off once you get it, or when there is a pump. No point in keeping a coin with no future.
Activity: 164
I would wait for a week or two in case token gets pumped and then sell it if it has some value left. But most of the airdropped tokens will never make it to the exchane.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1366
In general you should hold your airdrop coins to see reasonable price range.
But people I know following drops generally dump it right after for quick bucks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
My opinion need to create one more wallet only for airdrops and hold coins in them, that a large number of different coins did not interfere your eyes
Some times look into the wallet and sold pumped for the moment coins
That's the thing with the airdrop coins, there is around a 99% chance that the people will dump them.
Activity: 294
I think you should hold airdrop token if you dont need quickly. because when people get airdrops they sell their token so tokens price will decrease. You hold at least one month after received your tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
If you see increasing value - sell the coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think, everything depends on your purposes, costs of your time and resources on participation in airdrops, the needs for finance. If you the active investor - that can hold tokens only. If you the trader - that to be engaged in speculation. If you spend considerable time for participation in these projects, then perhaps you restrain yourself in the fulltime job and the main source of income. Then perhaps it is worth selling tokens as an additional source of income, as well as in case of the need for finance. Perhaps, the careful analysis of projects will be the best and proceeding from analytics to make the decision on tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
If you find the coins to have potential to grow, then hold on to the coins. Since it is airdropped and you won’t lost anything. But when it become big in the future, it is worth a fortune.
Activity: 238
Sell shitcoins. like 2000 shitcoins equal 0.0001 eth. HODL 500 = 0.01 eth. keep on eye your favorite airdrops and search about it.
Pages:
Jump to: