Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 19. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Check the project roadmap and activity of the devs. If developers are engaged with the community, you can hold the coin and hope for a brighter future. Whether there is no development nor engagement, feel free to do whatever you want with that garbage. Keep 1 coin for collection though.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Bitcore/BTX has a brilliant airdrop, running right at this moment.
Youz People’s should check it out Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.7660

Can you describe it a bit more, I really don't get what they are trying to achive with it seem kinda useless...
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
Bitcore/BTX has a brilliant airdrop, running right at this moment.
Youz People’s should check it out Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.7660
speaking for myself, my choices are ..
1. to sell all right away
2. or to sell most right away, and sell the rest at leisure
3. or to sell some right away, and try to get better prices for the rest

i guess if i feel like playing, i can do 2 or 3 above. it takes attention and some time to do 2&3, maybe worth it, maybe not. so it really depends on my ur day is shaping up, i guess.

that said, #1 above would be my default choice, i think. get the item off my plate, then i can sign up for other airdrops hehe XD

Kinda nice you made it agree with you on that one
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
They are usually around 30 USD worth when you get it. However, for example, ACC increased in price and now the 100 tokens I got are worth 0.89 ETH!
Every airdropped token won't get you bigger profit. It's good to hold and if no increase is experienced then it's good to exchange for what is available or else needs to give it separate portfolio and keep on holding. If it reaches the value that you targeted exchange it, else just leave it. Nothing can be done anymore.
Merit: 110
They are usually around 30 USD worth when you get it. However, for example, ACC increased in price and now the 100 tokens I got are worth 0.89 ETH!
Activity: 560
It depends on you if you really need money then it's better to sell directly when you get it but usually it's not worth much. It's better to keep it for a few weeks or months and wait for a pump and then you can sell it for a good price. But there are lots of airdrop so I don't know if all of them will pump, maybe just a few with good team and roadmap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Why sell them cheap if holding them can make you more money? Unless you are selling the airdrop coins and buying some other alt of your choice then it is fine, else do not do it. It is not wise to sell when everyone is dumping.
Activity: 980
If you hold your airdropped tokens, you will get good income as those who want small gains sell their coins at distribution. Those who hold coins which they get last year have decent earnings of those airdrop coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
As soon as your airdrop coins get pumped in the market, sell it and buy more profitable coins like ETH,OMG. Well, it still depends on the coin. Still do some research but I highly suggest that sell it once the price pumped.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Whether to sell or HODL it depends on a coin you've got. Learn more about the coin and if a project has a good team, whitepaper and roadmap, and if it's already listed on exchanges than it better to HODL and wait for a growth. But most of airdrops are just sheet coins maid of air, and they cost nothing, so in most cases the faster you sell them the better for you. Though all of them can be pumped, so you never know what is better hold or sell.
copper member
Activity: 798
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

Not all airdrop tokens are shit coins some of them are have a opportunity to price increase in crypto market cap, holding of this token are not bad anyway it is from airdrop you did not buy those token no one loss you. Do hold who knows that token like ethereum or wave pumps up I'm the crypto market.
Yes, you're not wrong but almost all of them turned into shit token/coins and that all usually happen. For me airdrop is just a way to make money quickly, as well as with their developers.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

Not all airdrop tokens are shit coins some of them are have a opportunity to price increase in crypto market cap, holding of this token are not bad anyway it is from airdrop you did not buy those token no one loss you. Do hold who knows that token like ethereum or wave pumps up I'm the crypto market.
Activity: 224
For me if you have airdrop token you must sell it if and only if :satisfied with price you are selling token. And if you are in need of money then go sell it.But just do not regret in selling if the amount will rise up to its higher value than you ever expected.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes should sell when price rise for the first time I got many but my concept is I never hold for long that's my strategy and I earned handsome money from them. You should also not wait for long book the profit when you see increase in the value most of the newbies dump it soon with very less profit.
Activity: 1414
I agree if you sell but sometimes you must do a bit analytic maybe there will be a rare token, look at the blue token, few days ago it hits $0.04, the price slowly increase since the airdrop.
Activity: 240
Hello,
Upon stating and describing those airdropped tokens, it seems like it will just be a waste of time if you are still going to hold into those type of tokens. Although it just happens on a random situation, it will not be considered as a good luck because of the price that is literally low to keep holding on. So I guess it will be useless if you are going to hold it so better sell it to have worth and to be useful
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
speaking for myself, my choices are ..
1. to sell all right away
2. or to sell most right away, and sell the rest at leisure
3. or to sell some right away, and try to get better prices for the rest

i guess if i feel like playing, i can do 2 or 3 above. it takes attention and some time to do 2&3, maybe worth it, maybe not. so it really depends on my ur day is shaping up, i guess.

that said, #1 above would be my default choice, i think. get the item off my plate, then i can sign up for other airdrops hehe XD
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
If the value of the tokens you received from an airdrop is high enough, grab that chance and sell all of it. There are too many dumpers these days. But if you are already late and the value of it has been dumped, you should hold them and wait for its value to pump again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Just sell them and buy tokens that have future. You will earn more that way.
Pages:
Jump to: