Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 20. (Read 2948 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
I think the best thing that you can do is dump your tokens, most airdropped tokens do not have potential and might not increase in value on the market, rather decrease all the times till drop to zero, unless if you are willing to hold on to something that has no value then you can hold.
Activity: 139
Merit: 107
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

If the tokens you're talking about are not shittokens, hold them for sure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hold or dump depends from the airdropped coin, same is with icos. Dumping is what people do with to get some money fast, I noticed that same is happening with many icos, people getnin presales when there is a discount for buying and soon when they can seel they do it and go to another ico. I hold some ico tokens and I participated in few airdrops, I hold them even thou they don't worth much now, I will rather wait and take more in some time then something little now. That is risk, their price can drop more and I can lose what I already have, but that risk I'm willing to take for some altcoins I have.

Honeslty all the coins I get now for free from bounties whatever I am simply holding. I've lost a couple of lambos already by simply selling to early never doing it again.
Holding the shit until it pays my house.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Dump it if the tokens doesnt have a clear future or the developers doesnt have any long term plans.Hold it when you see the coin has a great future in the market.
Activity: 527
Merit: 100
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
Generally the airdropped is give very chip token so i think it should be hold in the future When it's price increases then you will sell the token.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
You should sell as fast as you can so you will get the profit and you will not be in the stuck stage of the airdrops tokens because they are just free money and it can go lower as fast as the dumpers will sell their token too so it is better to be the first to take the profit or be one of the early sellers rather than holding and waiting for a price that doesn't have any assurance.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Make sure only to hold the good ones for a long term.

If a coin smells like scam better dump too early instaed of waiting until the devs disappear.
Activity: 196
My logic is "You get these tokens for free so HODL" Even If the price will drop to 0 — I still lost nothing (I got em for free, remember?)
I believe in holding, and it's easy for me, just check folio few times per week to be in touch with the market.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It they cost anything, you can sell it in some weeks after airdrop. If not, there is a big chance to leave it all for you.

Directly selling them is the most logical thing for you. Holding doesn't give you benefits for those cheap airdrop coins. If you see a satisfying price, directly sell it away to the others.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
if you compare the price on which you buy and the price on which you are selling and also note the time then you will realize that you should hold on for some more time.some one have to take risk because its also a bussiness and bussiness wants time to stable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Yeah I think most of them are worthless but I cannot help but think some of them might be gems
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It they cost anything, you can sell it in some weeks after airdrop. If not, there is a big chance to leave it all for you.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
As i observed, mostly airdrop coins are almost nothing in value but then, still it's a money though in a little amount only. I've never hold my coins for long because of what I have experience, the  more we hold for long the more it lessen their value in the market. And usually they are valuable at earlier since the drops started, so it is better to sell it before it goes down.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
If you think the token you recieved from airdrops has potential to grow up, hold them for at least 6 months to 1 year  always check thier site or social media to know about incoming updates.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me, to be safe in the middle of dumping and hodling, then just review all the tokens you recieve. Once you recieve it, review the token's project, roadmap, whitepaper etc. then you decide to dump or not. Cause you may never know, one or two in your airdropped tokens might give you a bit fortune. You'll just have to take time reviewing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
Holding a token from airdrop is suggested if you have read the plans, investigated and researched through all of the plans of the particular organization that is giving the airdrop. In most of the times selling your airdrop immediately is a good thing cause you got free money and in most cases, you will get full value that token holds at the beginning. As the time passes the value will fall down and eventually you will have zero value of the tokens you hold. You must alone decide what will you do with the tokens from the airdrops but think smartly in this situations.
Activity: 198
The price of Airdrop coins will not last long. Be better to selling them quickly massive dumping could happen. The price may go down in the near future and will hard to rise again because many people who have airdrop coins always make the market crash no matter what is the price, they just sell them right away.

It's hard to hold a coin came from airdropped because the price can go down as quickly as possible when the other participants gets their shares. If you believe that it will increase in it price then hold it but don't expect a quick increase because there are people who will dump it.
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Most airdropped coins will take a dump on being released because everyone rushes to sell, however I would still say sell for the majority because most have really not much development behind them and aren't really worth anything. Some people opt to hold almost all their coins in the hope of holding the one that really booms but that may never happen.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Hello,

Alot of  fake  and scammed  airdrop, some valuable coins today where first distributed as airdrop,so you might have to research to decide which have a reasonable whitepaper, tht you can sell some and hold part of it for future benefit
Even some of the airdrop project already released their whitepaper but i don't even believe about that. So, can you tell me about the project that already developed its product? Many ico projects just like deeponion or even torcoin. Etoken just like a thrash and why? caused by the developers always tried to make the new airdrop and just take the short-term hype. Sell your coin and join in the promising project like measurable ico.
It seems to be a good choice rather than keep your crap coin.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
The price of Airdrop coins will not last long. Be better to selling them quickly massive dumping could happen. The price may go down in the near future and will hard to rise again because many people who have airdrop coins always make the market crash no matter what is the price, they just sell them right away.
Pages:
Jump to: