Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them? - page 6. (Read 2948 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
i always HODL all airdropped coins until their value rise to above 0.5ETH, this has happened to me about 10 times this far. But then again my MEW account got alot of SHIT airdropped coins on it. But who cares? Just use delta balance for your ethereum wallet adress and you can be kept up to date if any coin would rise in value.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I know I am a bit late, but not all airdropped coins are shitcoins. Deeponion has completed over 50% of the total airdrops, and it's value has only increased steadily so far.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
I would quickly sell my airdropped tokens depending on the situation, if it's a shitcoin then I will instantly sell it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
As more rounds of airdrop are made, those tokens will be diluted and expected to fall to an undesirable amount
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Updated list of latest verified Airdrops as 20/01 here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2771867  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
All airdrop coins are not to dump. So sell them once and buy again at lower price.
Activity: 262
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

you should hold it until the price exceeds the ico price because you are very lucky to have the token without buying only from airdrop, so keep the tokens well until the price reaches more than $ 10.
but if you may have some plan on how much this may able to sell for then you may take that opportunity cause airdropped has been distribute in a free term therefore if you have that kind of chances for then take that for.
Activity: 336
Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

you should hold it until the price exceeds the ico price because you are very lucky to have the token without buying only from airdrop, so keep the tokens well until the price reaches more than $ 10.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Ecash for example, increased its value a lot and at one time, it was worth like .80 USD per token. I tried to sell it in etherdelta but it was so slow, it would not let me sell. Then I tried to send it to yobit but it never arrived until the price was lower. Now that the price of it is low, I can sell it anywhere, lol.
We definitely need a decentralized exchange where you can sell ANY coin or token you have without permission or anything.
Activity: 153
Hello,

I also experienced that tokens from airdrop and holding it for a long time is losing it’s value, I also don’t sell it quickly once I received it because I thought the price will increase. I realized that the token from airdrop are only one is promising out of ten, so today I will sell all my airdrop tokens even if it has a low value than hold it for too long to be shit coins.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
If you want to gain more profit you should hold it for months. But if you really need money, you can trade it but make sure that price value is high, so you win.
Activity: 182
If you want to maximize the profits you can gain with your airdropped tokens you should hold it for more months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Hello,

Airdrops token once you received them sell it or if you decide to hold it then try to get more profit if you think that token will increase but it will take more time than trading or selling it once you received it.
Merit: 24
If you believe it is a good project or something you can keep but most of the time at the beginning you can earn some money with selling all
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello,

I think you can keep your token till the value increase becasue after distributions many people will sell their token and it will make the value down.

This is always the scenario but after they dump it the investors are the one who's buying it and after they hold almost of the coins little by little they will try to pump it. I experienced this from my airdrop coins and I'm too disappointed when I see those coins that I sold pump and have a good value. And now I'm just holding some and just follow their updates and if there's a good news then it can possibly affect the price.
Activity: 364
airdrop is a gift, if you have a chance to sell it should be selling because the price is not stable but if the optimist will get a good value in the future please hold
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
Thats what bounty hunters and investors normally do,as soon as they have the tokens they will dump it not knowing that it can give x100 or more in just holding these tokens in just months,if you want to earn big wait longer.
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Often times, the airdropped tokens are just shitcoins which you should sell quickly. However, some airdropped tokens can be very precious. For example, MNE, TME, ELIX and so on. If you hold these coins, you will get more profit than selling them quickly. A good strategy is to wait these airdropped tokens to be listed on good exchanges like kucoin and sell them on these exchanges.
Activity: 336
I must say, DYOR (Do Your Own Research) about the tokens that you are holding. Some of them are just shit coins. I've experience holding one of them before that I thought it is a legit project, sooner, the developer run away together with the money of its supporters. I feel bad that time. I didn't do research and just invest in it. I know now what to do. Thanks for that experienced.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
Hello,

I think you can keep your token till the value increase becasue after distributions many people will sell their token and it will make the value down.
Pages:
Jump to: