Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 33. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:59:35 AM
Stop buying when the price is getting high. Only buy bitcoins when it is dropping but only when it is dropping really hard. I have now some bitcoins i save them.

So i don't buy now bitcoins i rather save them.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 10:08:16 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
If you want to stop buying or not is depend on you.
i will buy in the low price and sell in high price to get profit ,and i will invest bitcoin to get benefit. Bitcoin still promising because of the price is fluctuative and increase up .i advise don't stop buying it's will be interesting to hold if you have a long term to invest in bitcoin you will get the big provit and wealth.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 10:01:44 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

I think, you should never stop buying bitcoin, rather, tou should buy bitcoin as often as possible. The more bitcoin tou buy, the bigger profit tou will make, looking at how bitcoin continually increases its value, tour investment will definitely be doubled or maybe more as time pass by, and we can see what happened to those people who invested in bitcoin when its price is no more than a box of pizza.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
November 09, 2017, 09:38:07 PM
By 2020, at that time it`s possible that bitcoin has been depleted in the mine, the bitcoin price will soar, higher than the current price. yes I guess by holding it's better.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 09:27:42 PM
I think no. because bitcoin price still rising day by day. when you stop buying bitcoin when bitcoin price stop increase.
i am still in buying mode for my bright future.

There is still time to buy and stop selling even if the price is amazing. many people regret selling it quickly. If by 2020 Bitcoin will be very interesting to hold.

You don't have to stop buying bitcoin if you have a long term investors then maybe its not too late. And if you are a trader i think there is no point to buy bitcoin rigth now because its possible that it should going to up and never below 5,000 USD.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 09, 2017, 08:50:48 PM
I think no. because bitcoin price still rising day by day. when you stop buying bitcoin when bitcoin price stop increase.

There is still time to buy and stop selling even if the price is amazing. many people regret selling it quickly. If by 2020 Bitcoin will be very interesting to hold.
Activity: 322
November 09, 2017, 08:15:34 PM
I appreciate the fact that you support BTC. as someone who also supports BTC I would say yes you should buy more BTC and never stop buying. but as a trader I would stick to my rules of never investing what I can't afford to lose and to treat buying BTC with rational thinking like you would any other investment.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 07:39:10 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 12:21:41 AM
I can not give an exact answer on it, but what about me i always put half of my salary into bitcoin. I have started to do that since bitcoin was 3000, so i think it was a wise idea, and i have not stopped and probably i am right in it
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
November 08, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

Maybe you want to take profit now and buy back later. If you bought it at $5k you already made $2k take your $5k and hold whats left. Or you might wanna trade it to altcoins to earn more bitcoin. Or just HODL it if you don't need money.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 10:21:06 PM
There is advantage of buying BTC. One is if you bought BTC, you can just wait for the exchange rate to rise. Others they try to buy BTC and sell it for a higher price. But you can also earn for your own BTC then have it exchange.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 08:08:12 PM
Currently bitcoin prices are very high but that doesn't mean we stop buying bitcoin, because if we have bitcoin and hold it a chance to get big profits. bitcoin price movements continue to increase along with the growth of its users.

Just keep buying until you make more than you bought them for because bitcoin is going to keep growing and you need not doubt this because recent history tells the whole story. There are going to be negative news but the patient always wins.
Activity: 504
November 06, 2017, 07:19:59 PM
Currently bitcoin prices are very high but that doesn't mean we stop buying bitcoin, because if we have bitcoin and hold it a chance to get big profits. bitcoin price movements continue to increase along with the growth of its users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

If you want to take the risk of gaining a profit from these changes of price of bitcoins then don't stop yet. But if you are now anxious that it may give you a certain loss in money then avoid it for the meantime. The best way to do is to monitor the market and the flow of price. If you believe than it can benefit you more than losing it and effectively make a strategy it then I can't see why you don't want to continue to buy.

Yiou just don't need to be told that continue buying and holding and don't stop yet because bitcoin hasn't stopped yet. With the consistent increase in global demand for bitcoin i bet it is never going down any time soon and so tighten your seatbelts and lets  go  for a ride with bitcoin.
Activity: 630
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2017, 02:59:01 AM

If you want to take the risk of gaining a profit from these changes of price of bitcoins then don't stop yet. But if you are now anxious that it may give you a certain loss in money then avoid it for the meantime. The best way to do is to monitor the market and the flow of price. If you believe than it can benefit you more than losing it and effectively make a strategy it then I can't see why you don't want to continue to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 05, 2017, 12:13:13 AM
No. Bitcoin's journey is going to be brighter and more beautiful and always think positive because it will slow your profit if you don't.
No. because the rate of bitcoin is still low and the rate is going increasing because many people are now investing in bitcoin due to which the rate is on fire so i will suggest you now to buy more and more bitcoin its the time of buying bitcoin so when the rate reach to 20$ then you can stop buying and selling your coins.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
No. Bitcoin's journey is going to be brighter and more beautiful and always think positive because it will slow your profit if you don't.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
November 04, 2017, 06:47:53 PM
You shouldn't stop buying Bitcoin even if it reaches $10,000. Bitcoin will definitely reach its ATH soon enough. It will probably decrease in value because of the correction but I don't think that it will dump as $3,000 as what happen after China banned its exchanges. So expect Bitcoin will cost around $5,000. Bitcoin is a good investment and will probably a great future ahead. So I guess it is better to accumulate Bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 429
November 04, 2017, 06:37:22 PM
Well i even think that this is the right time to buy. Its market value is continuously increasing even if it is already expensive. And due to the fact that anither hardfork will happen, and if the segwit2x will be as successful or even more successful than the recent one last august, its market value will again increase making it more expensive. So yhis is a great chanve to earn. Buy now and hold .
Activity: 378
November 04, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
do not stop buying bitcoins.
just follow the flow, when people still believe and buy it, then why should we worry.
this is not about profit only, but how the community moves to continue to support bitcoins despite the fork issue upcoming.
time has shown us that people who have previously invested bitcoins and they still do it.
Pages:
Jump to: