Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 35. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 04:06:33 AM
Yes right, the price skyrocketed before the issue segwit2x, I'm afraid this is a temporary pump from speculators so that after the skyrocketing then the price will drop. if i have lots of bitcoin i suggest to sell because this is a good price.
well, maybe you should wait until the bitcoin price stabilizes again. for now, too risky to buy bitcoin in large quantities, because it could, the price drop after hardfork. I'm sure, many people are targeting bitcoin gold, so they buy bitcoin, and cause the price to go up.

This is very risky because at this time bitcoin has a high price to be purchased with a large amount.  Wink
I’m not advising anyone to stop buying, cause they already see the price “for someone to win, someone has to lose”. So if you think and you believe you have enough money to keep on investing on Bitcoin, despite the price, then go on.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 11:53:07 AM
You stop buying bitcoin if you know that you can earn it because what is the sense of buying bitcoin if you know how to earn it or if you have bitcoin already then why not just grow it by the different ways like investing and trading because that will help you to save a lot of money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 10:53:35 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

you should not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very limited digital currency availability and the price can be very expensive, imagine if you have half of all available availability then you can become the richest man in the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2017, 10:40:39 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you should not. If the basis of your decision of stopping to buy bitcoin was the recent happenings within the bitcoin cryptocurrency that makes it dump on price, well you should think once again. Instead of stopping to buy bitcoin, you must see it as an opportunity to buy more since it is really affordable and can give you a privilege to earn a large profit when the price pumps once again. So you must continue to pursue buying more bitcoins instead of stopping on doing it.

Yes I agree. Despite the recent happenings and price dumps, you should still continue to buy bitcoin. It still has potential to grow in the future. Don’t be discouraged by the price drops. You should actually continue to buy since the price is low, as said you should just grab this opportunity. Don’t go overboard though because some people go through extreme extents just to buy some bitcoin.

Well you at least can be smart about it. The price dips every now and then and though its pressumed that bitcoin would still go up in years,  its still better to buy at least at a lower price when it dips. Be observant. Timing is also important even if you're dealing with the biggest crypto coin today
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
October 27, 2017, 11:59:12 PM
No you should not. If the basis of your decision of stopping to buy bitcoin was the recent happenings within the bitcoin cryptocurrency that makes it dump on price, well you should think once again. Instead of stopping to buy bitcoin, you must see it as an opportunity to buy more since it is really affordable and can give you a privilege to earn a large profit when the price pumps once again. So you must continue to pursue buying more bitcoins instead of stopping on doing it.

Yes I agree. Despite the recent happenings and price dumps, you should still continue to buy bitcoin. It still has potential to grow in the future. Don’t be discouraged by the price drops. You should actually continue to buy since the price is low, as said you should just grab this opportunity. Don’t go overboard though because some people go through extreme extents just to buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 193
October 27, 2017, 11:56:13 PM
You shouldn't stop buying bitcoin.Now you can see that 1btc=5800$ .Some days ago it was about 4200$ and i think in near future it's price will increase so if you buy today you will be rich by tomorrow

When you believe on bitcoin then there is no way to stop buying it even the price right now are around $5700 because in the future bitcoin will surely surpass all the speculation. A lot of people are now interested to buy more bitcoin so why you stop buying it ? If you want to be updated on the thread of bitcoin they hold more and enjoy your profit in the comings years.
it seems that bitcoin is really been attracting more investors as we see now the value is once more falling and I believe it chance for people like me to buy
and then hold again for some time for sure it will bounce up and make me a good profits. I will try my best to keep buying wont stop until I learned more about this system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
October 27, 2017, 11:44:52 PM
I think you should stop buying bitcoin for now because of its high value for the last couple of days. Just keep track of the value changes of the bitcoin on the market once it gets down up to 3k usd or 4k usd buy some of it then save it for years and it'll give you a big profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 27, 2017, 11:20:39 PM
I suggest you do not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is very valuable and very rare, if you know that bitcoin has very limited availability and has a lot of demand. it makes the price more expensive.
People apparently does not understand the value of bitcoin and the fact that it has a limited cap of 21mill. If they can really sit down to think about this, and all the development going on with it, they will know pretty well that bitcoin is here to stay and only the supporters now will benefit a lot.

Just like the guy who sold all his belongings said, everything evolves, technology, designs etc and even money. Believe me, this is an evolution for currency and the way we spend in the future. Get in now or get in late in future.
People have lost that basic understanding of how true money should work, the fiat model has been very successful in that aspect, that is why many people believe that gold is outdated when in fact gold is what allowed civilization to grow to this point and now that fiat took its place it is slowly eroding our economies and when things finally explode things are going to get really ugly unless you hold gold or bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
Do not stop buying bitcoins since it is now start to increase continously. A lot of people wanted to earn bitcoins because of wanting to save and hold for a long term investment. If you have money try to buy more bitcoins and hold it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 27, 2017, 02:42:54 PM
Right now fingers crossed! Actually its already on 5.5k around these days.. so i think it will come down in few days to around 5 or 4.5k.. that i just guess and then it will go around 8k soon. But but but... thays my opinion. Better wait atleast a month.
But this is not of the many mistakes people make if they think bitcoin can reach 8k soon then why wait, buy bitcoin now and make sure you have enough bitcoin to get good profits, if you keep waiting for the price to go down even further it is possible that does not happen and instead of buying at those prices you buy at 7000 and your profits are going to be way lower than what you thought.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
October 26, 2017, 07:45:18 PM
You shouldn't stop buying bitcoin.Now you can see that 1btc=5800$ .Some days ago it was about 4200$ and i think in near future it's price will increase so if you buy today you will be rich by tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 26, 2017, 07:42:53 PM
True just continue to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be increase so soon and im sure with this because i read some news that the china will be back into its operation, but i never confirmed it since im searching some good information about the bitcoin there. I never stop trading my money into bitcoin because i can afford since i have trust on bitcoin and don't any doubt about it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
October 26, 2017, 07:41:21 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 26, 2017, 07:26:38 PM
Well for me I would suggest do not stop buying because bitcoin price and value continue rising up. If you have money for it buy and hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long period of time. You will be amazed od the huge profit you might have.
Only a fool can stop buying bitcoin and that too at that time when bitcoin is increasing in price continuously. Bitcoin has become the most expensive currency and investment now and is highly expected to attain the price of 7000 dollars by the end of December. This is the right time to grab bitcoin either by direct method or indirect to have a secure and lavish future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 26, 2017, 03:08:27 PM
Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.

I can relate to your point as I bought my first bitcoin when price was $250 and I am still holding that coin in my wallet and now I regret for not buying more at that price as if I would have bought 10 to 15 bitcoins at that time then right now I would be enjoying huge profits so if we continue to buy even now at present price then we can become rich in next 4 to 5 years for sure.
That is pretty right! It is not about now and with the trend bitcoin is moving within a fast lane, 4-5 years is a huge time to have a huge increase in value. It is all about the risk everyone is willing to take and most people who took some pretty big and huge risk back then are living happily ever after already right now. I remember on this forum, even at $250, so many people were wishing they had bought at lower price, and so many people would wish they had gotten at this today's price in the next few years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 25, 2017, 12:41:23 PM
In my opinion yes you can stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now is so high if you can’t profit with kind of price just stop. Just wait if the price of the bitcoin goes low around 4800k – 5000k but will take several months to reach that low or never. But it’s depending on you, if you want to stop buying bitcoin.   
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Do not lose hope just because the value of bitcoins decrease. It will still increase again eventually. Always remember that the value of coins in the market is depending on the supply and demand that are the consumers is contributing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2017, 10:39:06 AM
Actually, the price of BTC is quite high and you spend a lot of money to buy 1BTC and not sure that it will increase in the future. Actually, Bitcoin is not stable and it is very likely that it will decrease in the future so buying Bitcoin is too risky. While the market is reacting quite negatively to it, why do not you wait for its price to drop further to invest
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2017, 10:27:26 AM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

Yes but this month it was over. Bitcoin was now recovering and the fact that its price was now increasing. It pump high and it was too far from the last price. And now its a good time to buy again bitcoin because it can give you more profit. You should only stop buying bitcoin when there is a problem that bitcoin is emcountering but once its over you can buy again because it surely give good effect after it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 09:48:30 AM
I think probably up to even 10k you should put aside any spare income you can and invest it in to bitcoin, it will be worth much more in future years.
Pages:
Jump to: