Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 36. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
October 25, 2017, 09:47:30 AM
Now the price has reached more than $ 6000, although tomorrow there will be segwit2x but it does not seem to affect the user to sell as happened in segwit1x last August, with this fact I recommend to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise.
But i think that it will be better if we wait tell the sqwit2x over.  Although people are not going for panic selling and too much interested to hold their bitcoin but still i think it iwll be better if we wait for a day or 2 because anything can happen and hope that we will become able to trade bitcoin in a low price.

Well with common sense you should wait but i tell you per the history of bitcoin you better buy now because even if it tumbles after tomorrow it will still rise  and bounce back again and if i were you i wouldn't take the chance of loosing out if it rises so high after tomorrow.
In my opinion, you should only stop buying more bitcoins if you have not this much of budget that you can afford buying of bitcoins. In case you are having this much of amount that you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can.

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that holding of bitcoins at the very present moment actually means that you are going to become rich in the future.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 04:11:54 PM
You don't necessarily need to stop but you can choose to buy less when the price is high. Now, say, the price dropped, then you can buy more. People seem to be rushing to buy bitcoins or move from alts in anticipation of the fork. I guess it's safe to say that there will be slight drop after that as things go back to normal. Maybe you can buy more then.

I will suggest the OP even increases the rate at which he's buying them now because it's likely Bitcoin will hit 10k$. It's believable now even among the down Byers and so I don't see why he should be reluctant if he has the means.
A strong faith! Honestly, I'm also a holder Bitcoin, but after the price of Bitcoin reached $6,000 I have sold all my Bitcoin at this price and convert it to FIAT till today. I will comeback to buy Bitcoin when its value dump to $4,000 again. I do not think it can continue to the moon after "used" a huge amount of money to reached $6,000.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 03:44:36 PM
If you are still buying bitcoin do not stop. but if you just stopped buying bitcoin don't start to buy more.
hold and wait and try to trade
Yeah man you don’t have to stop yourself from buying because as by seeing the market critics there will be much more profit in the future so don’t miss the golden chance because price is still reachable and invest into it so that you can enjoy your life without financial worries and there is possibility of price going into the lacs and that time will be no far when you will feel proud on your buying decision.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 24, 2017, 01:12:51 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Bitcoin now is trading close to 5700 dollars, that is a lot of money, so I think it is very obvious that is still worth to buy bitcoin even when the price is this high, the forks that were made in order to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger by creating more demand for bitcoin and making the price to go higher, so keep buying bitcoin and enjoy your easy profits
When we are going for long term profits then anytime would really be the best time on buying bitcoin even though most of us doesnt have the capability to buy a whole bitcoin but somehow we can buy on smaller scale which isnt really bad at all. Buying btc isnt really bad but remember that anything do have risk to lose money this is why we should only put the money that we can afford to lose up.
True but that does not stop you from trying to look at the best possible price when you buy bitcoin, bitcoin always gives to you a chance to grab it for a lower price what it happens is that many people get greedy and think the price can go even lower and they decide to not invest when they have this golden opportunity and then bitcoin goes up and we never see those prices again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 01:40:34 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well for me I would suggest do not stop buying because bitcoin price and value continue rising up. If you have money for it buy and hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long period of time. You will be amazed od the huge profit you might have.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 24, 2017, 01:25:47 AM
Why are you stopping, now that the value doubled and tripled, you are not late if you still buy. Demands are soaring thats why bitcoins price not stopping. Always HODL untill the end of banks.
I am always surprised when people are giving price dips prediction like they know what could happen tomorrow. No one knows and you might not even get it at that value again. Yes! Unless something goes wrong. The thing is, we do not know what the outcome of the fork would be yet, the value of BTC has been stable on 5500 to 5700 for a while now and we have no idea if it would break the next resistance or come back to test support.

Most important thing is to play safe and buy now. So many people waited when it was $4200 hoping it would go back down, where are they now?
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 08:20:09 PM
Now the price has reached more than $ 6000, although tomorrow there will be segwit2x but it does not seem to affect the user to sell as happened in segwit1x last August, with this fact I recommend to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise.
But i think that it will be better if we wait tell the sqwit2x over.  Although people are not going for panic selling and too much interested to hold their bitcoin but still i think it iwll be better if we wait for a day or 2 because anything can happen and hope that we will become able to trade bitcoin in a low price.

Well with common sense you should wait but i tell you per the history of bitcoin you better buy now because even if it tumbles after tomorrow it will still rise  and bounce back again and if i were you i wouldn't take the chance of loosing out if it rises so high after tomorrow.
Ya it will rise but that doesnt mean you will loose this opportunity to buy btc in less price.after fork price will decrease then you can but it for less price but for current situation it is best to buy potential altcoin as there price will rise to their regular price or more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 07:52:07 PM
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
You don't necessarily need to stop but you can choose to buy less when the price is high. Now, say, the price dropped, then you can buy more. People seem to be rushing to buy bitcoins or move from alts in anticipation of the fork. I guess it's safe to say that there will be slight drop after that as things go back to normal. Maybe you can buy more then.

I will suggest the OP even increases the rate at which he's buying them now because it's likely Bitcoin will hit 10k$. It's believable now even among the down Byers and so I don't see why he should be reluctant if he has the means.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
October 23, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
It is really a great investment and for every good investment, it is only time that can tell. Most people are looking at today and how fast they can get a pretty big percentage profit from bitcoin as soon as possible instead of waiting patiently to see what next few years would hold for them.

Once fork comes and go, no one knows if bitcoin will soar or not and the best way is just to buy now and benefit from the fork. Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways.
It is without doubt that bitcoin is a great investment and a great way to make passive money, but the thing is right now bitcoin is a whole lot expensive than it used to be i mean its a bout 6000$, and investing that much amount of money is a hard decesion, but the wise thing to do is to buy a small amount and just invest some of that in a way that you can get more like trading, because lets face it just trying to get back the moeny spent from buying the bitcoin is not gona be a fast thing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 23, 2017, 03:06:19 PM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
It is really a great investment and for every good investment, it is only time that can tell. Most people are looking at today and how fast they can get a pretty big percentage profit from bitcoin as soon as possible instead of waiting patiently to see what next few years would hold for them.

Once fork comes and go, no one knows if bitcoin will soar or not and the best way is just to buy now and benefit from the fork. Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

It depends on your goal, do you plan to sell your coins at 10k per BTC or something near 5k mark? If your planning to hold a long time then you might still want to consider to increase your investments and buy more bitcoins but if your just waiting now and close to reaching  your goal then stop buying and wait for another chance when the bitcoin price drops again which is predicted to happen in this upcoming hardfork.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
October 23, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
Buy as many as you can because it's good way of investing.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 23, 2017, 12:20:39 PM
If you are still buying bitcoin do not stop. but if you just stopped buying bitcoin don't start to buy more.
hold and wait and try to trade
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 11:28:03 AM
I think you should buy bitcoins after the bitcoin gold drama.

It is likely that a drop will come and some cheap coins can be bought.

remember, in november another fork is expected and the roallercoaster is just begun.

ride the wave my friend!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
October 23, 2017, 11:10:41 AM
you should continue buying bitcoin just don't stop, bitcoin will increase next year I think maybe $10,000 just keep holding until you reach the mark of price that you want to sell.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

do not stop, I suggest you always buy bitcoin, because the bitcoin is a bit limited and limited, while the market has a lot of bitcoin demand, it will make bitcoin more expensive, do not miss the opportunity to multiply a little in cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: