Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 31. (Read 24188 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 09:47:32 AM
I do not think it will be regulated.  Who will regulate ICOs, nobody control cryptocurrency, so who will control ICOs, who will put restrictions, that's why scams rates are increases in ICOs.
each country should have a regulation that regulates the existence of ico to be able to indeed avoid the number of ico that are unclear and also aim to commit fraud
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 09:44:16 AM
We always call for regulation when we get burned. The scam projects of last year were simply a greed fest and if you didn't do your own research - it's your fault.

Some times even your research won't be enough to determine if an ICO is scam or not, Some scam ICOs will have well mapped out their project to make it unknown to anyone that it is actually a scam, Regulation in ICOs isn't such a bad idea considering these scams are popping out from every nook and cranny of the crypto community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 09:05:03 AM
We always call for regulation when we get burned. The scam projects of last year were simply a greed fest and if you didn't do your own research - it's your fault.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 19, 2019, 08:50:25 AM
Yeh, it would be great if any comissiona will make an audit of ICO before it will enter the market. Also it should be a punishment for organizers of scam ICOs. After this regulation there should be less scam.

Yes, I really hope that it can be done, but at the moment, it is impossible to answer. Because part of it, ICO will probably make mistakes and corrupt or erase good projects for us. As far as I can see, let's beat it to do it again, increase the system except fraud and start again very well  Cool Cheesy
good rules are needed if the ICO is set, but what is the first step? of course so that ICO can be safer and far from fraud and not easily fail.
ICO currently has a lot of fraud and many projects fail so they switch to investing in other and many are running away from it. hopefully with good regulation that can make the ICO better so that many will join the ICO again.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 19, 2019, 08:33:15 AM
Yeh, it would be great if any comissiona will make an audit of ICO before it will enter the market. Also it should be a punishment for organizers of scam ICOs. After this regulation there should be less scam.

Yes, I really hope that it can be done, but at the moment, it is impossible to answer. Because part of it, ICO will probably make mistakes and corrupt or erase good projects for us. As far as I can see, let's beat it to do it again, increase the system except fraud and start again very well  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 08:27:12 AM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
There is need for the ICOs to be regulated due to the many associated frauds currently ravaging the token sales. Anyone can just create any token, sell and disappear. Some of the whitepapers are even criminalistic. They will tell you not to take their statements as financial advice and also that you purchase of their tokens does not imply that they must get listed in an exchange. They have a way of twisting the terms in their favour.
Activity: 271
January 19, 2019, 08:17:13 AM
I think it would be very good if some kind of fund was created at the state level that could guarantee private investors a refund if the project fails, or if something goes wrong as planned. This would be an ideal solution to this problem. However, most likely our states will not make such sacrifices for the sake of investors.
if this happen maybe cryptocurrency would not crashing like this moment.investors will put all of their money in ico projects.but this is impossible to happen.no one could guarante with what will happen in future.

That's true, if we put all the money into ICO, it's also dangerous to continue trading. Because I see, a lot of ICOs are scams, and have not seen any signs of resistance to such a bad issue, so I'm a bit afraid to do it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 296
January 19, 2019, 08:04:08 AM
A regulation must be needed to audit all ICO projects. Already many investors and bounty hunters have suffered losses due to fraud in the ICO project. And if this rule exists, of course, that will help everyone. And there will be more investors who believe in the ICO.

It is a great idea, investors have also thought of a lot but those things are very difficult for us to receive that favor. People have thought about it but it is very difficult to implement, it will probably eliminate the good ICO  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 07:00:45 AM
Any measures against fraud will benefit the cryptocurrency community, whether investors or bounty hunters. Control and levers of influence on ico are necessary, because investments have always been associated with risk, but now these risks have become intolerable.
Activity: 518
January 19, 2019, 05:42:54 AM
I do not think it will be regulated.  Who will regulate ICOs, nobody control cryptocurrency, so who will control ICOs, who will put restrictions, that's why scams rates are increases in ICOs.
Activity: 348
January 19, 2019, 05:25:27 AM
I personally think cryptocurrency in general (not ICOs alone) needs to be regulated in order for it to move forward, because the rate of scam in crypto is very alarming which is scaring most investors away (because nobody wants to get scammed). So we need some regulations

The rule is set aside for scammers and we do not need to do so, knowing that loss but right now is not the right time to set rules for ICO, it will be very chaotic . The most important thing to avoid is to avoid scams, until it's stable  Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 19, 2019, 05:23:17 AM
ICOs should be regulated to prevent such harmful ones to enter.
Only the legit ICOs are allowed to come and do business in this forum.
It is not impossible to happen but the implementation looks like impossible.
There are more changes to adjust and to fix in order to execute this matter perfectly as much as possible.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 19, 2019, 05:21:30 AM
Of course, I know that many people do not want to hear about regulations, but this free market is more and more dangerous for investors, more and more scams are created to get quick money. Is that right?

That's right, it will continue to happen and there will be no way to stop, especially right now. Keeping up with new things, leading to newer scams to usurp money. We only have to avoid them, so as not to be marginalized or lost money by them  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
January 19, 2019, 05:09:53 AM
I agree. ICO needs to be regulated to prevent fraud. With the registration of the company and team members from the project that is hosting the ICO, I am sure fraud at ICO will decrease. But what kind of institution is appropriate and suitable to be an ICO regulator, this will be another topic of discussion.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 19, 2019, 04:59:51 AM
So many ICO's gets scammed so its regulated also with anonymous peoples also but it's up to you to pick for your goods because all of us here in the forum is anonymous peoples so its also regulated by any users to run a ICO anytime.
Activity: 462
January 18, 2019, 11:56:05 PM
it can be done but it will be a little difficult because it may have to use the cost to select it, yes the number of ico will indeed decrease because those who cheat must go through the process, but this is also a bit uncomfortable for those who don't like it too much
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 18, 2019, 11:43:37 PM
Considering the high level of scam associated with ICOs presently, many investors are at risk of loosing their investments. Bounty hunters like us are not spared as we may be rendering free services to some scammers and also risking our personal data.

I suppose a regulatory body be set up to audit the ICO process and the  founders, and if anything goes wrong or should the project fail, they will be liable. This will reduce drastically investors risk and also keep scammers away. What do you think?
This proposal is very good, but it is difficult to implement such a regulatory mechanism. Usually bounty hunters have a hard time judging whether an ICO project is a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 18, 2019, 11:01:12 PM
I think there should be here regulations for ico's and bounty projects, because in the part of investors and bounty hunters they are opposite in ideas, bounty hunters now are waiting to receive their rewards and ita favorable for ico's and investora to not the prices to down since they think that bounty hunters just dump the price.

Many ICO cases that turned out to be a scam that made us have to learn, it was time for us to make strict regulations so investors would want to put their money in crypto, if there is no regulation, I am sure this year the market will also be red.
i think yes, we need regulation to controll each ico projects.so far in cryptocurrency market all projects run without any rule that controll them.so its being very risky when they scamm us.
No members of the cryptocurrency will say no about regulations of ICO , because it is very important now that it should be regulated to prevent more scam victims ,this could help the cryptocurrency projects be more reliable,  if the ICOs are properly regulated before it is launched  and promoted then it will be very good.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
January 18, 2019, 10:24:39 PM
Initial coin offering has been semi-regulated already. Countries like US, China, Australia and Singapore are doing very regulated laws regarding ICOs ban and stuffs like that. The good thing about it is, they are protecting the peoples money in a scam investments.
Activity: 77
January 18, 2019, 10:11:14 PM
I think the bad thing about those ICO´s are that they a major reason why People leave with lost money and believe into Crypto.

And now we begin to see the "New" Token Platforms which are establishing to catch up the previous ICO/Token hype again to cash out like in the last Bullrun the ICO´s did... the people who are losing are the new/normal ones trusting the Biggest Advertiser.

Ask yourself: Do you Really Trust the one which get´s paid to say so?

-"-         Think the Prices/Volume is not Only One Group/Person Manipulating it?

-"-         Talk to different Persons when you chat on Forums, Blog´s etc ?
Pages:
Jump to: