Pages:
Author

Topic: Should ICOs be regulated - page 35. (Read 24186 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 03, 2019, 03:46:56 AM
All of ICO investment project have been regulated, its will make an investor will be safety about how much their money investment at ICO, some ICO always give lower price after listing at exchange market.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 03, 2019, 03:40:59 AM
I believe that overseeing ICO projects effectively protects the interests of investors and hunters from harm, and I believe that as trade scams in the ICO market decrease, more traders will participate in ICO.
That's correct. I think someone of a governing body should look up and regulate ICO because of the rampant scams around. I believed that ICO will continue to exist as long as crypto lives, so it's a on-going battle for us investors to really do our own research so that we won't be scam. But a governing body will be very good in the long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 03:39:48 AM
From long ago, i think that there should be a regulation that could control the making of an ICO to minimize the scam chance. Cause today, it seems there is no end to scam project, it keep on appearing without we relaize it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 03:38:13 AM
I believe that overseeing ICO projects effectively protects the interests of investors and hunters from harm, and I believe that as trade scams in the ICO market decrease, more traders will participate in ICO.
Activity: 560
January 03, 2019, 03:36:30 AM
A strong yes. ICOs should be regulated so as to protect potential investors and bounty hunters from being cheated. Reports are increasing that many new fake ICOs are cheating investors and bounty hunters in the name of new ICO. And they can do so without any fear and regret. If there are regulations in place, such scams more or less will be avoided.
Activity: 588
January 03, 2019, 03:34:21 AM
I strongly agree if a supervisory body is formed that has the task of checking all new ICO projects. So that this can help everyone like investors and bounty hunters avoid fraudulent actions. The fraudulent actions taken by irresponsible people have caused many people to lose money.
Activity: 442
January 03, 2019, 03:24:23 AM
Yes, ico's regulation is more conducive to the future development of cryptocurrency. When the risk of ico falls to the limit, the bull market for the cryptocurrency market will come. The Philippines is ready to begin monitoring the ico project.
Activity: 392
January 02, 2019, 09:17:29 PM
That's right.  Now there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs that lack a regulator who would control their activities!

The introduction of the regulator will not win at one point fraudulent ICO. This requires a long and systematic work, including among investors. People need to learn to distinguish fraudsters from honest people.
If there is a regulator, the appearance of scams will be rare. What people themselves think again and will cease to bring money to scammers, I do not believe
Activity: 276
January 02, 2019, 07:05:47 PM
That's right.  Now there are a lot of fraudulent ICOs that lack a regulator who would control their activities!

The introduction of the regulator will not win at one point fraudulent ICO. This requires a long and systematic work, including among investors. People need to learn to distinguish fraudsters from honest people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 02, 2019, 08:46:53 AM
I used to think that crypto is free and should not be regulated, but now I have changed this idea. I realize that most ICOs are scams now, and the reason why too many scams in ICO is now is the lack of supervision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 07:55:51 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 02, 2019, 07:11:20 AM
Yes they should.

If we were the times that, we would attend ico anonymously then i would say no. But right now we are getting regulated with id, proof of location a selfie but on the other hand, icos are free. It is causing too many scams right now.

Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 05:46:12 AM
I think the ICO market needs to be regulated. Although this is difficult to achieve, I believe that regulation can make the crypto market turn around and allow traders to trust crypto.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:44:17 AM
In order for the industry to evolve further a certain degree of regulation will be necessary which will require startups to register their details for complete transparency and this will offer consumers better protection for their investments which will help legitimize this form of fund raising and increase investor confidence
Honest developers and investors would clearly be satisfied with this arrangement, under such conditions, the ICO sphere could survive a second birth, and many coins through which investment goes
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 02, 2019, 02:28:58 AM
Iam full support of complete regulations of ICOs but this will definitely reduce the number of potential investors, a lot of investors will be put off with signing of KYC which I belief will be mandatory sime investors might not want to reveal their identity thus making it difficult for the ICOs to reach Soft Cap or Hard Cap let the status quo remain unchanged.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
January 02, 2019, 02:17:41 AM
In order for the industry to evolve further a certain degree of regulation will be necessary which will require startups to register their details for complete transparency and this will offer consumers better protection for their investments which will help legitimize this form of fund raising and increase investor confidence
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 23, 2018, 08:10:26 PM
there have been many threads discussing this issue, and the answer is the same, there are currently no organizations or legal entities that guarantee investors from fraudulent projects, all depends on our own, looking for a lot of info from each project
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 23, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
Yes, ICOs should be regulate by regulator because most of ICOs are scam and cheating with peoples and we are also suffer when joining bounties are doing investments. So in most counties are doing step to regulate ICOs and gradually this will be in future .
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 23, 2018, 07:40:09 PM
Investors need to be protected and one of the best ways to do that, is by bringing up regulatory policies that will eradicate all forms of scam projects.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
No, ICOS shouldn't be regulated. To my mind most of them aren't good enough for investors. Well, I heard w 12 is making something more for ICO making its regulated. Have you heard?
Pages:
Jump to: