Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 17. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 05, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
Litecoin seems to have been in a downturn lately, with little technical updates, and as the market continues to collapse, prices fall like other coins.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
Now ripple may be the top third cryptocurrency in the world but you have to see that it is backed by the largest financial institution in the world like Goldman Sachs and so it is centralization is still in the hands of  a control which is why bitcoin is preferred
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 04, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
You do realize this is a bear market, right? I think that in this market you can only invest in Ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
I prefer lite coin.
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 06:23:44 AM
Hey. I am glad that not only I have a desire to invest. Now is a very good time when you can buy coins at a very cheap price. But I recommend diversifying and buying different coins. in General my answer to your question you need invest on ripple and litecoin
Activity: 46
August 04, 2018, 02:16:23 AM
They are both nice coins but I would prefer ripple
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 02:07:41 AM
I prefer to invest in lotecoin from Ripple, even though the two coins have decreased. but I think litecoin will have the best potential in the future than ripple. this is my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

good choice in my opinion for ripples, I am more interested in ripples than litecoin.
litecoin is an old coin that doesn't mean much change. but in contrast to ripples, ripples have a long progress and it looks like for the next year they will get the proper value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Metahash
August 04, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
I think Ripple is very popular but if you want to choose one of them lite coin is much smarter choice for me
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Everyone knows that the cryptocurrency market is not controlled by anyone. There are no guarantees, and everyone can jump up or burn out tomorrow while the other takes off in price. I think the market will be dominated by 3-4 coins. I consider Litecoin to be One of them.Its capitalization is in the billions.  I would just Litecoin was considered for them. Very well developed.
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 01:45:16 AM
Investing in top cryptos only is not such a good idea. I remember that Ripple XRP was down the chart when it started and over night its price jumped so high that it placed its owners among the top richest men in the United states.
Activity: 840
August 04, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
i think that's great idea, Ripple or litecoin both are good coins for long term invest. Both can be good choices.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 01:21:18 AM
i think you still dont have your answer this question . i think you should invest ETH  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2018, 01:12:05 AM
I think if you only have a small balance, you can go with ripple and you can buy at any price you want. but if you have a big balance, then I suggest you choose litecoin too besides of choosing ripple. this coins can increase higher but it depends on you, can you hold it for an unknown time to see the price increase or not. many coins still difficult to increase higher and still waiting where bitcoin wants to go and it makes many of altcoin increase for a little price but after bitcoin get stable position for the price, then it is time for the altcoin to increase higher.
Activity: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
I vote XRP. Why? Because I don’t see much difference between Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and the various other similar cryptocurrencies. The ones that are different from BTC are ETH, XRP, IOTA just to name a few.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 12:14:02 AM
everything will depend on what you are looking for, long or short term, what you are looking for in one currency? you can invest in both? remember that it is always advisable to diversify your portfolio, the best thing is to read the white paper of each one and with your own research you can identify the right one for you, the two are quite different and have opposite markecaps, so there is no great point of comparison.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
Very hard question for me. Because I don't like those both coins  Grin Both coins are too slow. However, between Ripple and Litecoin, I think you may go for ripple. Ripple may give you more profit than Litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
August 03, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
I do not recommend you to blindly trust all those who advise you to invest into this or that coin. Do your own research. On the last unreal hype of ripple (xrp) into this shitkoin (imho) entered and were tonsured a lot of noobz, and a lot have not had time to fix up, or just stayed in this coin because of greed. And now they are sitting somewhere on the top and waiting for the next wave of hamsters. Advising to newcomers to invest ))
Activity: 35
August 03, 2018, 11:28:37 PM
Invest in RIPPE because it's so good technology, and a large community accepts and uses coin. RIPPE is an alcoin with the best technology and fastest trading speed.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
I would actually prefer to invest in bitcoin directly, but if you insist on investing on one of those altcoins I would choose ripple, it is considered a centralized cryptocurrency, so it may be interesting to be part of it's development, who knows, maybe we will get to see an stable crypto in it.
Pages:
Jump to: