Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 19. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
I would definitely prefer to invest in Ripple. ripple will raise the level of banking. Also easy and large volume. the value will certainly increase in the coming years.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 23, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
Litecoin is a better and smart choice for you, ripple is good as well but litecoin is more supreme to ripple and if you have enough fund you can invest in both because they are both good to invest in .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
In the event that you are focusing on Litecoin or swell to hold for no less than multi year, you may need to construct your choice in light of the idea of cryptographic money these two coin are. Swell is concentrated while Litecoin is decentralized. Costs of these coin will be to a great extent influenced by who is purchasing and supporting and utilizing them. In cryptographic money in any case, decentralized coin convey the day. So I will exhortation you go for Litecoin.
Activity: 490
July 23, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
In this case, I would advise you to use your deposit for two projects, because these projects are in the top 10 and, provided that the market starts to grow, these projects will begin to grow the most.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Probably to go with ripple as a good idea right now but I don't know how would it feel like in one year term from now, because even right now in July 2018 ripple is not drawing the best
Activity: 85
July 23, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
I like to think of this analogy when I have similar doubts:

Think of the market as a fish tank half full of water.

Tilting the tank causes the water to rush to one side creating a wave similar to how you see a coin rising in price in charts.

But Sooner or later the tank will tilt water the other

TL DL: don't trade your alts for alts unless your fish are dying. But if your fish will only miss dinner best to leave it alone.

Use fiat instead. Even with credit ok if you can back it up (careful thro)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:07:09 AM
I would highly suggest you to invest in litecoin rather than ripple because for now the most on demand and most profitable is litecoin because of its increasing value.With litecoin your investment will surely earn big profit.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 02:04:38 AM
I prefer LTC. If you look at the graph of litecoin  , you can see that it does not have large drawdowns at a price. Investors do not sell it, but treat it as a means of accumulation. Accordingly, litecoin  can be regarded as a good asset for investment.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
Hello everyone.
you are not required to invest in Ripple or Litecoin because what I see from these two coins in the growth period and so now many people are starting to invest in Litecoin and while waiting for the price of Altcoin and bitcoin back up then you can now invest in Litecoin and Ripple

Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
I incline toward put resources into litecoin than swell since swell is brought together and multi week back I simply read some article clarifying about litecoin in the following year propelling some installment door in their stage
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 22, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
I determine both currencies are besides acceptable. The two currencies gain their distinct object and gain good budding, Ripple has already sign pacts with deeper than 100 botanists, patch Litecoin is a canal secreter of various investors, so it's up to your taste.

Litecoin is good and Ripple is not. That is it. Litecoin have a future, Ripple will rip investors off. Ripple will play pump and dump couple more times and will die in the end. It is not worth the risk.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
Hello everyone.

I suggest you should invest on Litecoin, because according to recent news, Ripple is being consider as stock and if it happens, Ripple may face with many difficult and its price can be decrease strongly
I agree with you that I think Litecoin is better than Ripple, I see the Litecoin price is quite stable so it is suitable for investment use, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins that still exist until now so the quality is no doubt.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 07:07:27 PM
Does the Litecoin better? Well, actually I don't really know about the two coins. but, seen fromt he coinmarketcap, Ripple has higher rank with its bigger volume and rate. So, whcih is actually better between the ripple and Litecoin?
Activity: 124
July 22, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
I would prefer Litecoin, I think it will be a profitable investment. And there already to decide you .
Activity: 392
July 22, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
I determine both currencies are besides acceptable. The two currencies gain their distinct object and gain good budding, Ripple has already sign pacts with deeper than 100 botanists, patch Litecoin is a canal secreter of various investors, so it's up to your taste.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 19, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
If you are targeting Litecoin or ripple to hold for at least a year,  you may need to base your decision on the nature of cryptocurrency these two coin are.  Ripple is centralized while Litecoin is decentralized.  Prices of these coin will be largely affected by who is buying and supporting and using them.  In cryptocurrency however,  decentralized coin carry the day.  So I will advice you go for Litecoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 19, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.
I do not understand the popularity of ripple too.
Litecoin does not give confidence too, perhaps it has more potential than ripple.
As for the ripple, can it really give good X in future, I doubt. Ripple is a sort of banks tool.
So my opinion is neither one nor another.
There are more interesting and more promising cryptocurrencies for investing.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
And why do not you choose something more promising, like etherium or neo, because these coins will make a profit with a higher probability!
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
Litecoin is a  alternative out of the two coins. Since the bear began litecoin has been holding up great while swell just continues enduring many available. I have more expectation on the litecoin venture than I do in the swell undertaking. It is coins like litecoin that end up standing the trial of time. On the off chance that you put resources into swell, simply put a little sum in it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 05:12:02 AM
Hello everyone.

I think it is a very interesting option to do. because we need to know that litecoin is altcoint and Ripple is nice and has a value. to do his investment at the moment is the right choice to do 
Pages:
Jump to: