Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 18. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
litecoin's future is very good especially now the price is good for making purchases and keeping it for long-term investment I believe it will provide many benefits
Activity: 30
August 03, 2018, 09:11:55 PM
I think the two coins are great. The 2 coins have their particular objectives and have great potential, Ripple has officially marked contracts with in excess of 100 banks, while Litecoin is a most loved of numerous speculators, so it's up to your taste.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
Nowadays XRP is not trustable. People write that. But for me , Ripple has good potential. We 'll see this until end of 2018.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 07:13:57 AM
Ripple is a currency payment system between banks and is based on Blockchain technology. Ripple is worth your investment and long-term storage because in the future it will grow very strong, you just think, just have in hand a co Ripple, ETH, or BTC then you can go everywhere and pay Of course you have to pay a little bit but it will not be as expensive as the old payment methods such as Visa, Master card, Paypal .
Activity: 51
July 29, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
You can invest in Ripple. Ripple Coin is a real-time payment-related co-payment supporting the rapid payment between banks according to the protocol (RTXP). Its purpose is to replace outdated protocols in banks, helping banks to increase price competition, enabling users to trade faster and more securely. Its safety as well as management is highly appreciated. Ripple is the first company to offer payment solutions on the Blockchain platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
I always analyze the process of spreading the coin and its level of capitalization. These are the main factors! Litecoin is now fully suitable for investing.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
Try to make choices wherein you won't regret soon, you might buy Ripple today but it dumps tomorrow morning and lite coin become high, or it might happen vice versa... So if you want you can devise the money and invest this two.
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
They are both good coins but I would advice advice on ripple
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
The two coins have been quite successful over the years and are considered as among the top ten cryptocurrencies in relation to the market capitalization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
If you have enough money, I think you should split your money to invest in both LTC and XRP Smiley. Both of them are really good coins to invest in for long-term Smiley. But if you just have a small amount of money as capital so I think you should choose XRP only Smiley. It's the best low price cryptocurrency right now and you'll not regret by choosing it Smiley.
July 27, 2018, 08:15:56 PM
I think Ripple is better to invest with, because when the markets recover I think that a lot of investor will invest in Ripple.
July 27, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
litecoin has a pleasant track in every year. put resources into litecoin does not constitute a drawback palagi if over the long haul. to swell each time dependably have astounded by collaborating with numerous expansive organizations. so in the event that you have a conceivably a significant swell for speculation. better where it won't not make any difference in light of the fact that both likewise pull in significantly more altcoin for venture is additionally something worth being thankful for.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 12:50:31 AM
Both ripple & litecoin have a good potential in the market but I must prefer to invest to ripple even it is controllable by the bank a centralized project I still believe it can reach $3 again before the end of this year of maybe my 1st quarter of 2019 just my prediction for ripple.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
I would not invest in any of these coins. Litecoin has no future, the ripple is in litigation and it's not known when it will end.
Activity: 83
July 24, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
I think they will bring me profits. I will invest, and now the market price is relatively low, just right for investment, I think they are a good choice for one year of investment. After investing, we must pay attention to the news and development of the market. After all, it is a cottage currency, and the risk is relatively large.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 12:44:35 AM
тyт дaжe нe cтoит coмнeвaтьcя . инвecтиpyйтe в litecoin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 24, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
actually, by investing in both ripple and litecoin can give us a big profit because we know that ripple has reached the highest price in the last year so ripple can reach it again in the future. while litecoin still stable at that price but I think litecoin can increase too since litecoin is one of the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency and litecoin is not getting an increase too high so far. maybe you need to determine how much your balance left so you know what you need to invest and what coins that you need to choose.
Activity: 204
July 23, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
both, 35% to buy Ripple (XRP) and 65% to buy Litecoin (LTC)
I am sure that both coins will be coins that have a very good price in the future for the short term is next year
I think to compare Ripple, LTC is better for fast growth yes this is a very old coin and many investors are like to invest in this coin, i think if the bull market starts quickly this coin price will rise. Ripple personally i don't prefer but if you looking for cheap price and high potential coins then you can go for ripple.
Actually i have no good enough idea about both coins above. Ripple has succed but very huge supply make it not grow much in price like etherium and litecoin too. In market, which coin that have lower supply then it will be easier to grow the price. But rather than both coins above, i still prefer to have etherium.
July 23, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
Personally, in the owl time I bought xrp was happy .Now I wouldn't buy it,investor a huge losses,are constantly at the ships their thrust.Now I would buy LTC very good team and application, and the cost is ridiculous now!I think when the market will go to the top LTC will take the top 5 crypto currencies .
Activity: 142
July 23, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
I prefer to invest in litecoin. It is more stable now. Although when ripple price was low it is not impossible ripple will grow higher and should make some massive profit in the next year. There so many people who had interested in ripple too.
Pages:
Jump to: