Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 20. (Read 24637 times)

Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
If you really need suggestions, you should go for litecoin. Not ripple. Litecoin has enough potentiality to grow over time and it has a good team. Ripple has always caused rumour so that its prices will rise. It is rising till date due to rumours.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:07:14 AM
I for one would pick swell, swell itself has an alternate circulation with litecoin. swells have a tendency to be unified with points of interest of Ripple holding 61.3 billion swells, including a sum of 55 billion put on escrow accounts. Just 38.7 billion swells are up to now have spread to different clients. be that as it may, everything relies upon your taste.
Activity: 40
July 19, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Interests in Ripple and Litecoin are both sensibly sure things in the eccentric universe of cryptographic money exchanging. The two coins are notable and confided in coins. The two coins are top ten market top entertainers. The two coins offer innovative focal points over the Bitcoin convention. In any case, right now, I would need to state that Ripple has in any event the transient exchanging advantage over Litecoin.
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
altcoin is they leading coin to give you a gross% return in investo,ripple is a young potential coin to hold for a long term,though they crypto market is volatile but ripple is a good coin to hold for a very long term.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 17, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
I don't believe in Ripple's and Litecoin's far future, they are good for trading now but for the long terms projects they are not right choices I think.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 17, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
Litecoin and Ripple are not so promising altcoins for me. Yes, they are developing now but I am sure that they will not be able to compare with other strong altcoins.

although it is not promising coins, I still hold some litecoin and ripple and it did make me a nice profit to sell both coins in the last year Grin I am sure that these both coins can increase again in this year so I can make another profit. and if the price of litecoin and ripple is down too far, I will think to buy more so I can have much of litecoin and ripple. and from the other oldest coin, only litecoin and monero that is not increased so high so the chance for litecoin to increase is wide open in this year and in the next years.
Activity: 152
July 17, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
according to this, if you want to survive for the long term, Ripple and LTC is not a very good choice for you at this time. It is more appropriate to invest in ETH or BTC rather than investing in Altcoin if the investment is determined and held over the long term. The current market exchange rate is not stable but I think you can invest in it or in ETH and BTC. So now back to you because the decision is yours.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 17, 2018, 02:19:44 AM
Potential currencies .Which are the top chat ranking . If you want to make money, it is possible .
I dont know this altcoin but maybe they are also good crypto too but for me i prefer for Bitcoin because im pretty sure about this coin and im sure that i can get huge profit from it. Also this coin is very secure that's why people choose it over other crypto and because of it has highest value to all people are getting more interested to it. Also invest to Bitcoin is really worth it because you can possible to making profit and it is more secure than other.
Activity: 69
July 17, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
Potential currencies .Which are the top chat ranking . If you want to make money, it is possible .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
July 17, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

If it's a pick between these two, then I'd say Ripple. They have a very advanced project, and I think the price could rise a lot - and it is currently a long way below ATH, so there is plenty of precedent for future price increases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
Yes, You are not required to invest in Ripple or Litecoin because now that I see Ripple is back well then I am now also want to invest in Ripple because the growth is back good, and now the crypto market has started to re-green and hopefully the price of altcoin also back good
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 17, 2018, 01:41:47 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I suggest you should invest on Litecoin, because according to recent news, Ripple is being consider as stock and if it happens, Ripple may face with many difficult and its price can be decrease strongly
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:31:57 AM
Litecoin and Ripple are not so promising altcoins for me. Yes, they are developing now but I am sure that they will not be able to compare with other strong altcoins.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 12:25:56 PM
Sometimes the issue of buy and hold is really subjective and i would advice you study the market trend carefully before you buy. As to which coin to invest depends on your interest, but in my own way it would be best you invest in litecoin.
Activity: 95
July 10, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Well first of all you can't buy RIPPLE.  Unless you are an accredited investor and are able to buy shares on the secondary market.  Ripple is a payments company that sells software to financial institutions.  You can buy XRP however, the decentralized digital asset that was created BEFORE Ripple the company existed and many were given to the team at Ripple.  Now that this is cleared up XRP is no question the best long-term investment in the crypto space.  It's the fastest, cheapest, arguably most secure and by the end of 2018 will be THE MOST DECENTRALIZED digital asset in the world.  They are expanding into every corner of the globe and are improving liquidity worldwide.  It will be used in production by at least one top 10 global bank this year for settlement and likely dozens next year.  Oh, also Coil and Codius.  Do some research on these.  Litecoin is an improvement on BTC but lacks liquidity and doesn't have a pipeline for either large scale retail or institutional adoption.  Nearly everything in the crypto space is speculative except for XRP and FCT that I've seen. 
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 08:41:53 AM
The both coins are very solid investments with good partnerships I must say. It would be good to spread your investments over the two as the two can get you decent gains. This is my advice
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
Ripple is the better option, it is a decentralized coin so you have more freedom with it. I know that right now litecoin looks to be doing better than ripple in terms of prices but i have no doubt that in the long term, ripple will end up doing better than litecoin, even overtaking it because people believe more in ripple than they do in litecoin.
Activity: 118
July 09, 2018, 05:10:15 AM
The two coins in questions are very good coins to me but has different potentials to strive when it come to market price. Ripple and Litecoin are good but i would rather say you invest in Litecoin which has the potentials to strive with it competitors in crypto world. Although this two coins are difficult to grow frankly speaking.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
As far as I know ripple is better than litecoin. Ripple belongs top 5 position in this market and ripple are more trustful than litecoin. So I suggest you to invest on ripple coin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 08, 2018, 01:58:57 PM
Don't investing in both the coins (Ripple nad Litecoin). Many people do not believe in that coins, because Ripple and Litecoin is very difficult to grow. But i suggest you to invest your money in Ethereum. It's a strong altcoin in which there are many prospects and have good platform for future than Bitcoin. I hope my answer can help you.
Pages:
Jump to: