Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 13. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
Well if you are looking for a long term investment altcoin then i suggest you go for Litecoin or better still Stellar Lumens because these altcoins have a very potential use in the near future and it would very profitable to buy and hold some whiles it is very cheap at this point in time.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
if  you want to invest on something  ripple or litecoin i can say both of them are  same for me because i don t think that there is  a huge difference in the potential of them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 06:56:51 PM
Ripple has a lot of chances to come out on top in terms of market capitalization . Background information about this coin contributes to its popularization. So in the long term, xrp more promising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
If you make your choice between these two coins, I would most likely in your place would choose litecoin. And if not limited to them, I would invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
October 31, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Ripple and litecoin are all great coins for invest because they have gone through successful projects. For me, I will go for ripple because it has the support of large community and strong team. It has a potential.
Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
for a short-term investment for one year, I prefer to buy XRP instead of LTC because the development of LTC is slower, for XRP it is now prioritized because it is used as a payment to participate in the ICO, so XRP has a potential price increase than LTC

I wouldn't like to invest in short, because there might be another bottom. But in the long run, LTC is a good coin which will be for long in the market. It may consist 5-10% of your portfolio. Have a good investment!
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 31, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Ripple or litecoin are good old reliable coins. Each of them has gone through a rather successful story. Nowadays, I would have had more choice for Ripple. A bit less trust for litecoin. For long-term investment, both altcoins can be a good choice.
Activity: 406
October 31, 2018, 12:56:17 AM
I believe that both coins in the future have a good potential for development and appreciation after the normalization of the situation on the crypto market from next year. Both coins offer useful technologies, so they deserve due attention from investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins. But in my mind Litecoin is nevertheless more preferable. I just like it more because Ripple is more like technology not like as market asset. It is better to invest in Litecoin.
Still depend from how investors understand the project, both project can be an sleeping bomb which both waiting for it's right time to explode, maybe it's better to have both and keep it inside your wallet, so when it's time to rise high you will be able to grab good gains coming from this two project.
where the circumstances of the Ripple that many experienced development so increased will be quite able to bring a great advantage when investing on these coins. I recommend to invest because with investment capable of giving a much bigger gains in the future, so it is great to find a lot more.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
Hello everyone.

Personally, I now prefer to work with LTC. Because it is in fact a more stable and reliable option for long-term investments. Indeed, in the history of LTC there were no very large price drops. Although I also periodically invest part of the money in the purchase of Ripple.
Activity: 135
October 25, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
it would be better to invest to ripple I guess, because litecoin is bitcoin fork and ripple more modern and a little bit better than bitcoin, litecoin too then
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 12:53:07 AM
try to make choices wherein you won't regret quickly, you might buy Ripple nowadays however it dumps tomorrow morning and lite coin grow to be high, or it might manifest vice versa... So in case you need you could devise the cash and make investments this two.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Ripple has fallen already ten times from its highest prices. While most blue chips are only 7-8 times. So I'm not sure that this is a good choice.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 02, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
Lightcoin is one of the blue chips. And it still has a lot of liquidity. Most likely, it can be implemented in retail trade as a means of payment.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
Hello everyone.
I would invest in both. Both Ripple and Litecoin are good for long-term holding. Study both projects and choose the percentage which you would put in XPR and in LTC: 60/40 to 70/30.
Activity: 223
August 31, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
Recently, I hear very often that Stellar is more preferable than Ripple, so I would be very cautious about investing in XRP.
Activity: 184
August 30, 2018, 04:31:01 AM
for a short-term investment for one year, I prefer to buy XRP instead of LTC because the development of LTC is slower, for XRP it is now prioritized because it is used as a payment to participate in the ICO, so XRP has a potential price increase than LTC
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
Litecoin is for those who look for stability, but don’t expect it to grow at a high pace like Ethereum or Bitcoin. You can’t invest in it expecting it to increase by ten times. It may happen in theory, but it’s not that probable. Litecoin doesn’t get the media attention, and the latter is important, believe me. Litecoin is more accessible for miners, so it can be a good approach for you.
Activity: 283
August 30, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
my suggestion is you should invest on ripple, because low foreign exchange cost and it is provide faster payment settlement so you should invest on ripple, then you will get more profit in future.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:45:24 AM
Did you analyze these coins yourself? You do not have to ask questions, but read more information about the market and follow the news of the projects you want to invest in.
Pages:
Jump to: