Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 14. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
As for me, I would advise you to invest in ripple. think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters that of Litecoin. I m sure Ripple will have more potential in the future, because I see greatness in the future for ripple.
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
If you are taking only ripple and litecoin in consideration then certainly litecoin is much more better option to hold for long term as i think ripple is just a pump and dump coin and is never good to hold it for a very long time...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
Much the same as Ripple, Litecoin indicated awesome execution in 2017 with a development of very nearly 8000%.The cost of Litecoin developed from around $4 toward the start of 2017 to a high of $358 in December 2017.i think Litecoin  is good.but please do a good research on it.
Activity: 18
August 30, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice because I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market and it will have a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:20:43 AM
Ripple has risen 5% in the last 24 hours. Still, this coin is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. August 28 was a really good day for XRP, as it rose more than 5 percent. Ripple XP Investimentos partner will launch XDEX crypto exchange this year. So I think that still Ripple is a good coin for investing!
Activity: 419
August 30, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I don’t know based on what people here are making their decisions, but last year Litecoin was a lot good, and another thing is that despite the fact that Ripple has a bigger market cap than Litecoin, there seem to be the potential of making extra income from Litecoin than you will do in Ripple (XRP) I’m saying this because Litecoin usually has a higher price than Ripple, but we all stoll have choice to make, so go for whatever looks better to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
In my own opinion, I will suggest you to invest in booth coin if you have enough pare cash because they are both potential but based on potentials and how valuable a coin is, I will suggest you invest in litecoin and hold for long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
Ripple is the best buy coin these days because of its low price and high growth. I like that Ripple technology has interested many banks. Because I think growth will soon be forthcoming, it is secured
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 03:20:06 PM
If I have to choose between ripple and litecoin then I would choose ripple. Although the ripple has a relatively large supply compared to litecoin, I believe in the potential of the ripple. The founder of litecoin has sold off his litecoin, I do not believe litecoin will be able to rise sharply in the future. While ripple is being applied by some banks and quite a lot of organizations hold. I think the ripple will soon rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 29, 2018, 03:02:13 PM
It seems to me that investing in both coins can bring you profit. At the moment, the market is on the verge of a wave of growth. I believe that both coins are strong and promising.
Activity: 89
August 29, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
I think litecoin is the safer bet but perhaps the one with less gain. If Ripple is successful with their plans with XRP then this could be a use case that makes currency adoption of lite coin seem small. I really like both coins, yet on the time horizon you mention I would buy and hold XRP. Cheers.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Hello everyone.
ripple
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 02:41:57 PM
Though all the polls do not like Ripple, I would buy it for a place litecoin. This command does not lead me to ecstasy, and their actions I always bring to doubt.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 02:15:58 PM
I do not think that even when Litecoin founder recently announced that there was no intention to buy the Litecoin he had sold. Even its founder does not trust it, so why should we invest in it
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
As of this moment i will invest with ripple.
but make sure that every investment you will do in ripple will be guarded.
as the past history, there has price pump and a massive selling happened.
ripple is a big supply.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:47:38 PM
You should not be shopping where the owner should know the trading strategy for more money to receive. so you should always be in the market for you to know when to invest Smiley
Activity: 206
August 29, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
litecoin has a pleasant track in every year. put resources into litecoin does not constitute a hindrance palagi if over the long haul. to swell each time dependably have astonished by joining forces with numerous expansive organizations. so on the off chance that you have a conceivably a significant swell for venture. better where it probably won't make any difference in light of the fact that both likewise draw in significantly more altcoin for speculation is additionally something worth being thankful for.
Activity: 112
August 29, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
The both coins are very solid investments with good partnerships I must say. It would be good to spread your investments over the two as the two can get you decent gains. This is my advice
Activity: 602
August 29, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
I think that you need to understand that now is the time for investing in crypto-currencies and now is really not a bad time to start the process of investing not only in these projects, but also in new projects that are carried out by ico
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
I'd go with stability and consistency, and that is what I'm seeing with Litecoin and I think that investing in long-term would bd fittable with LTC, and if you are going to invest in a short-term span then go with XRP, Ripple is great as well, but I had to give it to LTC for being consistent.

I share your opinion about Litecoin.
I agree about Ripple in short term, but that is only because I am expecting huge Pump and Dump of Ripple. Otherwise I believe that Ripple is not worth a dime and will burn a lot of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: