Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 24. (Read 24630 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
It seems to me that now there is a very good situation in favor of the LTC project which today is very skillfully working in the market, look at the graph, it seems to me that the pumping will soon begin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 26, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
I think lite coin is much better for investment purpose it will be go long very soon so you can take chance with it.
And ripple started good but now it's just dead and I have no idea about its future price but liye coin sure will boom soon.
But before investment please read about coins strategies and latest news about crypto it will be help you always.
So before investment always use own planning and idea.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 26, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
Ripple is the right choice, because I do not think Litecoin will give you as much income as you invested in Ripple.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
June 26, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

If I am going to decide it is better to choose am investment because it wil hold on too before to go through. If you will investing a year after tbe productivity of the project is yet to come while in the other hand it turns to success. But in investment it took a time to progress.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
That is a fantastic question i will want you to invest in ripple they both have gpod potential and there future is bright but i see brighter future for ripple if possible you can invest in both they are both good coins.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
June 26, 2018, 09:39:37 AM
I prefer XRP, it is on attractive price levels and has multiple partnerships with banks and huge corporation.
On the other hand ripple is centralised unlike litecoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:37:29 AM
Try to invest in Ripple, in my opinion this coin is more suitable for investment!

It seems to me that Ripple is not the best choice. Now, most of the people stop to believe that this centralized currency can give you a lot of profits. I would better invest in Ethereum, TRON, DASH, NEO.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
I do rather invest in lite coin than in ripple. Over the years since the existence of ripple it has turned to be controlled by some bodies which means you don't control of your money. So I do rather stay away
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 24, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
Both coins are promising. I think it is inappropriate to invest in one coin all your savings. This rule remains relevant when investing in any of the crypto-currencies - do not invest all funds in a single asset

First both coins are not promising. Ripple is nothing but a pure speculations that is going to burn a lot of people IMO. Second we have so many better options for diversification that Ripple is not even close.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
I have some preference  for ripple. It has a lot of partnership  deals it is currently  working on,.if they turn out well, the price will spike
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
Activity: 34
June 24, 2018, 05:18:44 PM
XRP is not a good hodling to hoard since remains having fake news so that the people don't participate in the possible advantage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:38:24 PM
Both coins are promising. I think it is inappropriate to invest in one coin all your savings. This rule remains relevant when investing in any of the crypto-currencies - do not invest all funds in a single asset
Activity: 86
June 24, 2018, 01:00:02 AM
Despite the decline to the fifth line, many experts continue to consider LTC the second most important crypto currency. During previous years, Litecoin was compared to "silver" in relation to the "golden" bitcoin. that's why I prefer it, not Ripple.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
June 23, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Why do you choose from these two coins? There are many more promising coins on the market. Why choose from something that is already so expensive?
Activity: 77
June 23, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
Maybe Ripple is better than Litecoin, because I think the ripple coins turns very fast and active. And ripple prices are quite stable compared to litecoin in my opinion.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
if I further advise you to invest in Litecoin than Ripple, because I see Litecoin price will increase higher than Ripple price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
litecoin has a nice track in each year. invest in litecoin does not constitute a disadvantage palagi if in the long run. to ripple every time always have surprised by partnering with many large companies. so if you have a potentially quite a ripple for investment. better where it might not matter because both also attract a lot more altcoin for investment is also a good thing.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
I believe that the first crypto currency is much more promising than the second, because its capitalization is higher in the market, this indicates that many more users believe in this currency and invest money in it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:31:46 AM
Try to invest in Ripple, in my opinion this coin is more suitable for investment!
Pages:
Jump to: