Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 23. (Read 24621 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 02, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
Litecoin is a testnet for Bitcoin. XRP is almost certainly a security. I don't see either as a decent long term hold.
I would still choose Ripple. He has a more promising system and is rumored to be growing. So I think it is necessary to look at it in terms of investment.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:22:55 AM
Litecoin is a testnet for Bitcoin. XRP is almost certainly a security. I don't see either as a decent long term hold.
Activity: 64
July 02, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
Definitely best to invest in LTC and the reasons for a ton, because Ripple is a tool of banks today and generally Ripple is accused today that it is not a crypto currency at all, there are many reasons, I would not invest there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:50:31 PM
I personally would buy,as they fell in price,or what else looked promising and it would be purchased,as the profits obeshayut to be very good when,will begin a rapid growth,in any case, it needs nacatsi and see for yourself,like them more,want to keep market activity,and little growth prodovayte!
Activity: 162
June 29, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
In my opinion RIPPLE is the better investment right now. It is a very promising and cheap coin. It has a good investment for the long and short term. It's had a third position on the crypto market.
Activity: 87
June 29, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
Todays current market is better for Ripple. A lot of banking and financial institution are joining and partnering with ripple to bring enhacement to their current economy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
If compared to ripple I would choose Litecoin. Today, Litecoin is a promising coin in the withdrawal and is worth buying. Litecoin is an ideal choice in today's market type, noting the oscillating power chart tends to be smaller than Ripple, on the other it will depend on the style of the investor, in the case of being a brave investor Ripple can be a good option with high risk possibilities. Compared to a quiet investor, Litecoin can be a solid investment with little risk.
Activity: 155
June 28, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
The main reason i invest in ltc because cheap price as it's today. Secondly, ltc i believe that altcoin will continue to exist in the future with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 10:28:30 PM
I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. Litecoin has been in a downturn since it was dumped a lot last year. I think Ripple will have more potential in the future.
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
for a much larger profit is more likely to exist and potentially by investing in Ripple. with Ripple's improving development so enhanced and so capable of bringing about such an ever-increasing development will be great to make a much bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I would suggest Ripple. In the next year, if the market capitalization has returned, I'm sure Ripple will have a greater percentage of growth than Litecoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
invest both in both coins and in the top 20, since all these coins with growth will grow
Some people are of the opinion that Ripple, which is nearly one year old, is the currency which is going to dominate cross-border transactions due to its tools efficiency and proficiency.Others claim Litecoin is better than Ripple as it is not only centered on a particular purpose rather it can be used for paying various day to day goods and services.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
According to market capitalization, you're better off with ripple. But chart wise, i think lite coin is regaining its name again, but of course we wouldn't know for sure. I think any of the two would be profitable. You just gotta hold though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 28, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
invest both in both coins and in the top 20, since all these coins with growth will grow
Activity: 90
June 28, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
I believe that the first crypto currency is much more promising than the second, because its capitalization is higher in the market, this indicates that many more users believe in this currency and invest money in it!
Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
Despite the decline to the fifth line, many experts continue to consider LTC the second most important crypto currency. During previous years, Litecoin was compared to "silver" in relation to the "golden" bitcoin. that's why I prefer it, not Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
June 26, 2018, 11:12:03 AM
Litecoin is the better option out of the two coins. Since the bear started litecoin has been holding up quite well while ripple just keeps taking hits after hits on the market. I have more hope on the litecoin project than I do in the ripple project. It is coins like litecoin that end up standing the test of time. If you invest in ripple, just put a small amount in it
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Investments in Ripple and Litecoin are both reasonably safe bets in the unpredictable world of cryptocurrency trading. Both coins are well-known and trusted coins. Both coins are top ten market cap performers. Both coins offer technological advantages over the Bitcoin protocol. But, at the moment, I would have to say that Ripple has at least the short-term trading advantage over Litecoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Ripple can deliver results more to invest. If looking at the price of a ripple ride height a few months ago would certainly be very promising if it can get the same results from a ripple to a second time.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Hello everyone.
I would like to suggest that you invest on ripple because it is one of the best cryptocurrency these days and i think it is now much better than ethereum so that it is good to invest in this altcoin and i suppose that it will pump in couple months or more.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
XRP has got listed among the top altcoins in terms of market capital. Along with the same there is lots and lots of speculations terming XRP to be a centralized asset that is easily manipulative. Litecoin has a good backing as well best development team that makes Litecoin progress better.
Pages:
Jump to: