Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 22. (Read 24637 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:21:21 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I think the ripple is still better than litecoin, the ripple is currently in third, very different from the litecoin in the bottom. Ripple has experienced very good growth.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
July 04, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
In my own opinion and If I were you I will not going to choose between ripple or litecoin because these to altcoins are a very good and have a high potential altcoins due to they are in the top of the ranking. I will instead invest in both of them because there is a big tendency that once it is in its green period it will definitely gives you a large profits and earnings.
Activity: 147
July 04, 2018, 11:34:29 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I think personally, Ripple is better than Litecoin because I think the ripple coins change very quickly and are active.
And the ripple price is quite stable. But it also depends on your choice as both also attract more Altcoin to invest.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 11:24:26 PM
Litecoin is more important than ripple cryptocurrency wise!  Litcoin is the Silver standard of cryptocurrency.  Litecoin is S payment enabling coin and the developers on Litecoin are very skillful and has good understanding and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Litecoin has more potential for development than other altcoins as Litecoin is considered as the cornerstone of next generation billing and many partners have partnered with Litecoin to be able to develop this project. Personally I like to invest in Litecoin because it helped me make a big profit when Bitcoin increased to $ 20,000 and now Litecoin price is very cheap and can invest because I believe Litecoin price will increase accordingly time
Activity: 117
July 04, 2018, 11:23:50 PM
Hello everyone.

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.
for investment will be great with the use of Ripple that continues to experience increases. with the potential for this development Ripple is very good at having it and making it the ultimate coin and making much more profits. so with Ripple used as an investment would be very good.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
I prefer litecoin in my opinion as it's one of the top coin on coin market cap with good project and I think the price is going to be awesome by the end of the year so I think it's a good buy.
Activity: 201
July 04, 2018, 11:19:32 PM
I think ripple is a good investment as it has strong impact on the market as the market volume is high and the price is still low and one can get into it and at the end of the year who knows what the price can get to again
Activity: 121
July 04, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
I think you will have to make a decision on your own as they are both good projects. Ripple has been working with banks and some financial institutions around the world over the year and litecoin is not a bad choice as it is a solid project
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
Litecoin is more important than ripple cryptocurrency wise!  Litcoin is the Silver standard of cryptocurrency.  Litecoin is S payment enabling coin and the developers on Litecoin are very skillful and has good understanding and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
July 04, 2018, 10:57:29 PM
Ripple has good technical characteristics, fast transactions and high scalability and the coin is supported by many companies, but many do not like that more than half of the coins belong to one company, so the ripple is not quite a cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
Suggest to you ripple. It is pretty good coin to invest to right now, if you want to get profit out of it by holding their coin - XRP.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
Looking at the value and position on the market, Ripple is better than the Litecoin. It is also likely presenting the different concept that relates to the banks. In my opinion, I also prefer to invest in Ripple. The price is quite stable and it has great value and volume on the market. We can also buy the coins for big amounts because the price is the very cheap only rate at $0.694022. However, Litecoin is also good as it is likely the Bitcoin version. So, just consider which is best.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
Hello everyone.
I encourage you to invest in NANO or BNB coin. These are the pennies that will rise a lot in the following year. ripple and litecoin, I think this is a stable coin and cannot raise prices quickly in a year
Activity: 504
July 03, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
in a system, the ripple has a much slower rise than in litecoin. but for the long term, I think it would be quite promising as well. It's just that with centering ripple made it difficult to develop. for one year ahead certainly, ripple could be better with a multiplicity of partnerships maintained by ripple.
Activity: 630
July 03, 2018, 03:54:32 AM
both, 35% to buy Ripple (XRP) and 65% to buy Litecoin (LTC)
I am sure that both coins will be coins that have a very good price in the future for the short term is next year
I think to compare Ripple, LTC is better for fast growth yes this is a very old coin and many investors are like to invest in this coin, i think if the bull market starts quickly this coin price will rise. Ripple personally i don't prefer but if you looking for cheap price and high potential coins then you can go for ripple.
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
Between Ripple and Litecoin are both good altypoints to make investments for the future, but I personally tend to litecoin, now it seems litecoin is on the rise maybe the selling price is high, but the choice remains in your hands where to invest.

yes, I also prefer Litecoin I think Litecoin has the potential to be bigger in the future, I see the price of Ethereum is quite stable so it is suitable for investment in the long term, Ripple is also a good coin but I do not really like it.
Activity: 130
July 03, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
I like both currencies. They are all potential currencies. If you have funds, you can choose to invest. If you want to invest in our lives in the future, the value will definitely be higher. If you just want to make money through them. If they are, they are all good choices.
Activity: 64
July 03, 2018, 02:57:03 AM
Between Ripple and Litecoin are both good altypoints to make investments for the future, but I personally tend to litecoin, now it seems litecoin is on the rise maybe the selling price is high, but the choice remains in your hands where to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
both, 35% to buy Ripple (XRP) and 65% to buy Litecoin (LTC)
I am sure that both coins will be coins that have a very good price in the future for the short term is next year
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
Hello everyone.
This is the most profitable currency in 2017. Its value from 0.0065 dollars rose to 2.47, which means 37000%. Now it is trading at $ 0.85.
In fact, this is a bank crypto currency, which has very good prospects. In 2018 XRP can be one of the most useful tokens, as many large companies and banks continue to enter its network.
Pages:
Jump to: