Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 6. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
For speculation and for mid-term I invest in the LTC. Yes, it's not the best coin but as cryptocurrency idea LTC is better choice than XRP (I don't say about Ripple, it's not the same as XRP). But LTC team make some developments for mass adoption and wider expansion. What do XRP do?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:15:10 AM
I personally prefer to invest my money in other coins. But you  have to decide
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 06:06:08 AM
I will choose to invest in them at the same time, there is no conflict, isn't it? And I think diversification can effectively reduce the possibility of one-time loss!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
If you want to get profits in a faster time and with more secure security, you should invest in productive coins in the field of development and marketing. Because now the competition is getting tougher, if you choose coins that are passive, it will be very vulnerable to falling deeper and potentially sinking because you are unable to survive in competition.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 09, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
I don't like both of them but surely they are good projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 09, 2018, 05:44:13 AM
They both have good potentials and developing nicely but as a matter of fact, every man would always have their choice and opinion would always be different not a matter of disagreement but natural phenomenon. I would rather investing in LTC than XRP.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 09, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Litecoin is good, ripple is not so good, but it remains an attractive investment option. I believe that ripple will be able to rise again in the nearest future.
I don't like both coins. But as trader I understand that my attitude to some projects don't important. Value has possibility to give profit only. And in the short- and mid-term I think both coins will grow and give much for all who will trade it
Activity: 196
December 09, 2018, 05:33:44 AM
Litecoin is good, ripple is not so good, but it remains an attractive investment option. I believe that ripple will be able to rise again in the nearest future.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Both coins are good, ripple and litecoin have prospects for growth . Now you can invest in both coins, I think if the situation in the market will change next year, you will earn good money
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 08, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
I see litecoin like testnet for bitcoin network. I mean that new features like lightning network was tested on litecoin network. XRP has only use case in banks - it can be another swift. I personally don't see why should I invest in both coins.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
Well, I do not believe that XRP will be next king or even next prince because of high level of centralization. LTC is much better, so you should invest it.
Activity: 645
December 08, 2018, 08:20:18 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Why don't you buy these two coins. New market allows you to do this. So you will surely secure your profit. I think this is a great idea. Well, I look at other coins such as Eth and Cardano  Smiley
Activity: 425
December 08, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
You can have invested in ripple and litecoin. Better to distribute your investment. But, choosing with the two, I choose ripple. Its platform is very promising. It shows a great use with the current banking system.
Activity: 304
December 08, 2018, 08:03:54 AM
Hello everyone.

Litecoin shows stable growth and I am sure that it will be one of the leaders of the future bullrun. In such terms, it is completely obvious that is worth investing.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 08, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
Will go for ripple here
Not a fan of Litecoin, i mean although im in the crypto space for sometime, i never really uses litecoin before xd
Not a fan of ripple too but Ripple got most of the adoption i believe, so yeah
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:58:26 AM
are there two choices, ripple or litecoin? basically these two coins have advantages and disadvantages to each other. but if I have to choose, I think I prefer ripple, even now it has risen to the beat beating the rank of ethereun coins on the marketcap. other than that depends on your decision and don't forget to do research again.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
In modern conditions, we cannot be sure in Bitcoin-based coins, because BTC itself is not stable enough. In the same time, ERC20 seem even more hopeless for me.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
Hello everyone.

I used to think that both ripple and litecoin are great examples of cryptocurrencies that are really worth investing in. But I wouldn't buy any of them now. I think it makes no sense
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 05:17:46 PM
I think that Ripple has a better chance than Litecoin. I would advise you to invest in Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA and maybe Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 07, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
I think the ripple is better to invest, this coin is very good development even ranks second in coin crypto, and I think in the future it will be known more widely, and this will certainly add to Ripple's popularity
Pages:
Jump to: