Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 9. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
Intense competition and the continued presence of new coins certainly makes competition very tight, too many coins and tokens certainly make a profit for coins that have entered the top 10, eventually investors will make the top 10 the main investment and will make many coins die.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 09:13:11 PM
I will choose both and hold
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 09:06:10 PM
gonna go with ripple because this year ripple had been rolling to the top
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 09:03:53 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

if you have a lot of budget for these two, then invest in both because these two has the potential especially in the long run.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 13, 2018, 09:01:40 PM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
Ok first make your own research, moreover your goal is a long-term investment and I think it would be better to try to analyze what others suggest. I better recommend you to the ripple and so far what I have seen XRP in the market have better growth, at least it is quite promising to survive the bearish market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
Ripple and Litecoin are quite similar, even their rankings I believe, are very close. When it comes to deciding which is the better product, one of their main differences is their functions. Ripple has a single function that is constantly updated. This ensures, a simple and secure low-cost cross-border transaction is taking place. Litecoin on the other hand, was created with Bitcoin in mind and hence Litecoin has more functions.
Ripple is more attractive to large corporations and financial institutions because it provides them with a fast and safe method of the cross-border transaction, at a low cost. But Litecoin attracts more peer-to-peer transactions along with daily transactions.
I think by knowing this, you can then better understand each one’s potential. And bottomline is, do your research to discover each of their features.

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 08, 2018, 05:59:51 AM
I love crypto currencies and I prefer to invest in crypto currencies and not in a centralised garbage. Thats why I am choosing Litecoin, because this coin is too undervalued and worth much more than only 50 USD.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
If you choose between these two projects, I would choose litecoin. Ripple unprofitable to disperse their capitalization, as they are now in best price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
Ripple has a more active development than litecoin. Litecoin is currently developing more passively and not as a recommendation for investors. The defense of both of them is quite good at maintaining its existence in crypto. The results that can be obtained will be better with investment in ripple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 07:45:12 PM
Hello everyone.

Buying and holding altcoin(s) for one year is a long term investment which comes with some risks. The reward can also be enormous too if the coins really grows in value. Though I would choose both xrp and ltc but I prefer xrp.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
You should definitely not invest in litecoin.Because it's just a fake bitcoin.Ripple investment decision is yours.I'm not saying anything.Why not invest in other coins?These two coins are very high quality coins outside.I think you should expand your range.
Activity: 714
November 07, 2018, 06:45:16 PM
That is not a simple decision, both of cryptos show interesting price history and has a interest events in nearest future. So, that who interested in this project must to thinking seriosly if he has a bag of money for investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:26:35 PM
No. I do not recommend investing in these coins.
These projects only want to make money and do not think about how to give people some benefit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
I think you have to choose Ripple instead of Litecoin.
Ripple is a coin that has technological advantages when compared to litecoin.
I am sure you will get a big profit from Ripple.
Ripple has a fast transfer rate that is even faster than Bitcoin.
Therefore you should choose Ripple for a 1-year investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 06, 2018, 06:42:01 PM
Hello everyone.

I highly believe in diversification of investments, both of this coins is really good for long term investing, but still diversifying investments is one of the key in attaining higher gains. Ripple is more on business and banks adaption which is really good for us.
Activity: 27
November 06, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
If your call is between ripple or litecoin, i'd wish to suggest that you just hold ripple. it's risky, it's centralized, however it's terribly liquid and ripple is one amongst the cryptocurrency trader's favourite!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Hello everyone.
Why don't you try bitcoin? Its already proven and guaranteed will Increase its value by year. However, litecoin and ripple are also a good coin to invest for long-term I dont know the full detailed of these coins but I heard it many times in some trader and I guess they're also Included in top 10 altcoins.
up to you between the two is a good coin for investment, but just managing your investment must be precise and careful because the market often changes one year is not a long time then I suggest when the bull market is within our investment deadline
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
November 06, 2018, 06:14:00 PM
Hello everyone.
Why don't you try bitcoin? Its already proven and guaranteed will Increase its value by year. However, litecoin and ripple are also a good coin to invest for long-term I dont know the full detailed of these coins but I heard it many times in some trader and I guess they're also Included in top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 504
November 06, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
both of these coins are very good for long-term investment in my opinion, because the two coins are always on the CoinMarketCap TOP 10 and the same is already well known throughout the world. but in my opinion lite coin is more suitable for your investment
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
November 06, 2018, 06:00:18 PM
we know that currently Ripple and Litecoin are in trend both have very good progress but in my opinion you have to choose Ripple, because if viewed from the side of price he is cheaper so to get big profits does not require big fund and large spread
Pages:
Jump to: