Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 10. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Litecoin is very reliable, for those who did not know I think that litecoin was one of the first alts after bitcoin, so it has definitely passed the test of time, is a fairly stable currency and commercial, in general, the two are good, why you do not invest in the two and so diversify your portfolio?
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 05:49:59 PM
Ripple is going up today, and this pleases very many investors. I hope that this growth will last a long time and bring a good profit to investors.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
Both Ripple and Litecoin have very strong teams behind their projects. Ripple has one of the best PR in crypto scene and gained lots of traction recently, so despite its strong sides it can not grow much in short term, but I am pretty sure it has potential for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 06, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
i think you will have more success with Litecoin but is my personal opinion be course i dont like the ripple concept.
But in Litecoin is google involved so both coins are not really interesting in the Decentralized way.

regards
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 05:27:28 PM
I think that you should hold both of these tokens. These coins are powerful with big community and they all have chances to make x4-5 in the next year.
Activity: 336
November 06, 2018, 05:22:42 PM
I think that Ripple is the better variant if to compare with litecoin because it is the third one in the rating after btc and ether. To my mind, Ripple is a good investment for the long-term
Activity: 434
November 06, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
Actually both of them were critized in a lot time but my prefer is Ripple because it dealt a lot of bank and firm so these devolopments probably will influence to price of Ripple in the future. Also you can spreat your money and invest to both of them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 06, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
Ripple will be a good investment for me to choose if I were to choose between the two because it has been able to resist most of the sharp falls in the market. Comparing the two, ripple has a huge potential to get a 10x gain than that of ltc.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:05:34 PM
Actually I'm not interested on those two coin but when you will give those two as an option than definitely I will choose litecoin. Because litecoin’s infrastructure may be very just like bitcoin’s, and it boasts near-zero transaction prices. it has tested appealing to long-term traders who have backed its large increase ability.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
I think that investing in this coin will not hurt you. These are good coins to invest in the long run. And in General, you should think about investing in 5-6 altcoins to minimize your risks in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 06, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
I think ripple is far from a cryptocurrency for now, as conceptional. If I had my money, I would definitely choose litecoin. Litecoin has a very good balance..
Activity: 238
November 06, 2018, 12:32:55 PM
Well ripple of course fully decentralized and run banks , I would certainly take litecoin, for me it is a fork of bitcoin but the Director is very good
Activity: 287
November 06, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
I like both currencies. These are all potential currencies. If you have money, you can choose to invest. If you want long-term investment in the future, the value will certainly be higher. I would choose RIPPLE as a better investment right now. It is a very promising and cheap coin. It has a good investment for long term and short term. It is ranked third in the cryptographic market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 06, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
At this time it is better to invest in XRP. XRP has good price movements in a positive way. XRP has more use cases and many banks have set partnership with XRP to use it in their payment systems. I think if cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide, XRP will be the first one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 06, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
Ripple is my first choice but both are good coins for investment and you can share your investment in both and give the major part to ripple and balance to litcoin.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
With this situation, XRP is a better choice than LTC so much, in a year XRP can grow very strongly if uptrend market, Remember that in 2018 LTC does not have a huge growth phase and XRP is a lot, last month the XRP was up more than 100% in value for a week, so I'd recommend choosing XRP for the investment

You right Litecoin cannot give huge profits in the short-term but whereas XRP has huge potential in the market which it can give profit in short term. Litecoin is mostly for long-term investment which it cannot give profit in short term.
for the exact investment I would choose Ripple. because Ripple which included Altcoin stable even being the most stable of the coins will be very capable of dependable in securing the State in the period of the investment. so I would prefer the Ripple as an investment.
Activity: 31
November 06, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
i would suggest to invest in litecoin rather than ripple ripple is centralised currency the growth momentum is less whereas litecoin have lot of developments we can expect price growth
Activity: 827
November 06, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
ripple and altcoin can now be used as one of the best ways to become an investment. now both of these coins are in a good position in crypto and are the best choice for investors.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 06, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
I would choose XRP for long term investment. XRP has a future than LTC, LTC's price is only down and going down in the past, but XRP is darker when its price is regularly pumped, just like today's price has been pumped up to 19%
Activity: 195
November 06, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
I agree with kalehon. I have high hopes for XRP, but LTC is also good in a way. At least, as a light version of Bitcoin Smiley Anyway, you will have to do a research which should help you make the right choice. I can only suggest the websiten CEX as the exchange that supports these coins and allows buying with cards or via wires. If you have some BTC, you can as well exchange it for XRP (https://cex.io/xrp-btc).
Pages:
Jump to: