Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 8. (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
Both are the best but i think you must go for ripple because it has great potential and it has excellent volume. it shown us excellent results.
now Riplle is a very popular coin and has become a target among many people, so I really agree with you if it's better to go to Riplle than Litecoin. but if you have enough capital to buy both, I suggest you buy both.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
Both are the best but i think you must go for ripple because it has great potential and it has excellent volume. it shown us excellent results.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 20, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

If you invested your money in Ripple in May, then you managed to make very good money. I'm happy for you. Now I am also looking for a target for investing and I think whether Ripple will still grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
XRP is definitely a great altcoin. Actually it is not a cryptocurrency, it is considered a business and is made up of 6 major banks in the world. It has a large financial base and can pass Bitcoin in the future. Invest in XRP if you want to be rich.
Activity: 484
November 20, 2018, 09:02:08 AM
Hello everyone.
Based on what XRP has done in the past few days when the market fell. I believe that investing in XRP will be the best option, XRP is gradually breaking away from Bitcoin's influence. When Bitcoin decreases, XRP is lower, and at some point, XRP increases even when the whole market decreases.
Activity: 232
November 20, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
Ripple is a good investment if we look into the use case part. Many institutions are also supporting it which makes it more reliable in long term. Litecoin, utility wise isn't really a great option. So, if you have to choose only between Ripple and Litecoin, I would suggest you to go with Ripple. But I actually not a great supporter of both in long term. I would still prefer our good old Bitcoin when it comes to investment for a year or more than that.
Activity: 253
November 19, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
I don't think it's worth the risk. Ripple is very much rolled down and now it is definitely not worth investing a penny. Litecoin of course is in a better position, but the prospects for growth it is not so much
Activity: 268
November 18, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
Hello everyone.

Now none of these coins is not so promising to invest in them. I think that those funds that you planned to spend on investments, it is better to invest in Ethereum or bitcoin. This will be the best option
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
I think for the short term the ripples are very good to trade and you can make a profit, but for the long term I choose to buy Litecoin, but all the decisions are yours.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
November 14, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
to be honest I love the ripple and even I invested in it. Ripple is different but altcoin has great potential compared to the others. It is under the ethereum and even had comparable certainly be things that make ripple deserves to be reckoned as one of the altcoins that have the potential to be bigger again.
well, it's not wrong to have both coins. both coins are coins that are good enough to have at this time. What's more, the two coins have good potential to have high prices in the future. well, right now, we just have to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 215
November 14, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
actually the choice is in your own hands, because you can determine which is best for yourself, especially in terms of investment in the crypto world, but for now almost all coins in the market can be reduced in price and an opportunity to invest but there is a risk that if later the market situation gets worse and the price of the crypto coin actually decreases, not the profits obtained but instead the losses obtained.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 12:18:37 AM
to be honest I love the ripple and even I invested in it. Ripple is different but altcoin has great potential compared to the others. It is under the ethereum and even had comparable certainly be things that make ripple deserves to be reckoned as one of the altcoins that have the potential to be bigger again.
Activity: 504
November 14, 2018, 12:11:31 AM
Just invest in both ripple and litecoin, I'm sure investment in both of them will benefit you in the future, because this ripple and litecoin are one of the altcoins that are good for their development and I don't think they are losing money on these two coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 14, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
I think both are very good options for investment. You can go for any one of them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
Hello everyone.

I would suggest to you is to invest in litecoin because this coins have a potential to increase the price in the market at any moment specially in the end of this year this might give your more profit if you hold until end of this year or first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
It would be better if you could invest in both Ripple or Litecoin because I am sure these two coins will develop better for the future, if you are sure to buy both coins and start investing in ripple and litecoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 13, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Both are good. if you are looking holding one year, my suggestion is invest on both. Don't forget those and always be with news on both. Because ripple made us more surprise in last year. You have to get highest point for selling for that you have to be with news and market condition. Otherwise you will miss top and would make meaningless about your one year holding.
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 09:32:46 PM
If you are holding long term, litecoin is adviceable. If you are holding short term with a view to flip your holding for short term profit, ripple might be the bedt coin for you to invest in. The bottomline here is that you know what you are aiming at!
Activity: 280
November 13, 2018, 09:23:50 PM
Hello everyone.

If you really liked this coin and have great felling ti hold it. Then you can buy it, this token are very promising and it really worth to buy and hold for a long term. Expect the best profit in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 09:20:21 PM
I personally would choose ripple, ripple itself has a different distribution with litecoin. ripples tend to be centralized with details of Ripple holding 61.3 billion ripples, including a total of 55 billion placed on escrow accounts. Only 38.7 billion ripples are up to now have spread to various users. but it all depends on your taste.
Indeed, Ripple is centralized in nature and could be a pioneer for cryptocurrency as the first coin to get legality.
Due to the centralized response, one day Ripple must also be able to be like a conventional bank that can account for its customers.
Pages:
Jump to: