Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 18. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
I think it all depends on one's personal preference and decision. For me, if you have any doubts on the market, I think you should leaved. Crypto is not for people who have faint hearted. If you decided to enter crypto then you should know now already its volatility and unpredictability. In able to succeed in this field you should be patient and a good decision maker.
Activity: 448
December 23, 2018, 10:39:48 AM
I think it is not necessary to do this, the market seems to be slowly changing for the better, and I believe that next year everything will return to its former places
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 23, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
No, it is because the market has a high risk so why you should believe it just for the sake that you can earn more here? No way, that is only a trap and base on experience this is what all the team who are doing some crowd fundings so that you will going to attract to invest or buy crypto in the market which all are relatively high risk and just milking out investors money.
Before talking today about the need to exit the market directly, you should understand that the most valuable thing you invest in the market is your time. After that, in any case, you can already understand what is most important now. Because today it is probably the most important thing.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
Even though the crypto market situation is in a deteriorating and deteriorating condition, the decision to leave the market is not the right decision. As long as the market is still alive and can still develop, then that means the market still has hope to rise again in price. But for some people it is the best decision they must take immediate, that is their right and it is only natural that they do it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 22, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
I think this depends on your mentality and depends on the trading capital you have, if you don't have trading capital anymore and are stuck at expensive prices then you should be able to leave the market and try to look for other activities and come back when prices have recovered.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 22, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Almost many people have given up and left the market and in my opinion this is a very good step. and now what is happening is the market is on the rise and people expect this positive trend to continue
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Low capitalization coin aren't bad as the person painted it, there are low capitalization coin that are better than coins amongst the top 20 that is not yardstick to determine a good coin, i still strongly believe in this market.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
I don't think leaving the trading at this stage is the best option to follow now , cause I believe this is even the right time to accumulate any coin of your interest and wait patiently to see the good result.
Activity: 532
December 22, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
looking at the current market situation, leaving the market will only make it worse. continuing to trade is the key to being able to survive and get protif. and the most important thing now is that I see the market is recovering, so it's a shame if you have to leave the market now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 22, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
No, it is because the market has a high risk so why you should believe it just for the sake that you can earn more here? No way, that is only a trap and base on experience this is what all the team who are doing some crowd fundings so that you will going to attract to invest or buy crypto in the market which all are relatively high risk and just milking out investors money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
Should not leave the market, should wait for the market to change, because another change can take off, but must have good patience, this time waiting for 5 months, so patience is very critical.
And why is it about 5 months? Do you think that today it will be difficult to understand what is happening in the market as a whole? It seems to me that the situation as a whole may not seem very pleasant if we are in such a situation for more than 1 year.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
December 22, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

If you can't stand the market at its worse condition, I guess you have the reason to leave the market. But take note that, once the market reached its lowest dip, it will soar high again and might reach an ATH just like before. It might change your decision so think of it.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
December 22, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
You should calm down and don't lose faith in the crypto market. The market will come back and believe me.If you buy the coins in the top 20 i think very well and potential because they are safe.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
People who had entered the cypto market generally stay in the crypto world.Crypto has been like an addictive drug with so much opportunity and volatility.People who had entered the crypto market during the fomo time and had been holding since then had suffered huge loss.But apart from that the market has always been been good giving good results.Still we haven't found the bottom yet and just experienced the dead cat bounce recently.So have to be bit patient and go on with the flow.Trading emotionally has never helped and will never.So do your own research and good luck all.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 22, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
As I see there are still profitable currency that we can invest even the market is in this kind of situation that's why it is not gonna waste our time and money. And the best thing to do that is just being more careful to the currency you wanted to invest with your money that even it took a long time it is more worthy  just like what happened before which is last year.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 22, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is an area where the market drops sharply and then takes off. Therefore, this can be a big mistake on their part. I am sure there are many happy investors who have correctly invested their money and got a big plus.
Activity: 68
December 22, 2018, 08:45:20 AM
If the market can still be profitable, why should we leave it and if you still believe, surely you will patiently wait. investing in several Altcoins that have the highest capitalization will make it easier for you, because in my opinion he will be able to get back up. choose with low capital and now it is very suitable to buy then invest because the value of coins is low and you only spend small and not so large capital.
Activity: 630
December 22, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Holding BTC or alts is the best thing that you can do. In the future, your capital will be increased much. I think just in 2-3 month we can see 50% rise back of all crypto market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
December 22, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
Of course, you are right. You need to have only liquid coins in your portfolio, you should not invest in an asset that you cannot sell in the future.
Activity: 271
December 22, 2018, 03:35:17 AM
Should not leave the market, should wait for the market to change, because another change can take off, but must have good patience, this time waiting for 5 months, so patience is very critical.
Pages:
Jump to: