Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 17. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 24, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
if you are not strong enough to see market movements then you can leave it for a moment to eliminate the stress that you experience, if it's time the market conditions will improve so be patient.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
I think you need to have patience and not be in a hurry to make a decision, crypto won't die even though many people get out of the market, and you can use it to enter the market. Recovery will surely come and you will get better benefits.
Activity: 365
December 24, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
The way market is crashing, its not a bad option. I mean i did that and i feel very comfortable now looking at the price. When the market is in free fall, get out of it and wait for it to settle, once it stabilize at a new price then jump back in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
December 24, 2018, 06:54:38 AM
Nope.
When people leave the market, it means the people do not trust cryptocurrency anymore.
If they want to leave the market, just leave, that's their right. And if that happens, then amateur traders will decrease.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
Yes, the low capital coins is more risky, because too many scams and it is difficult to separate it from good but small.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
I can't leave market now because there is much loss in my portfolio, but we must be patient this is crypto and nothing is clear what will happen in few months so I'm waiting fot better days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
many people are still afraid of crypto as it is dangerous. my country also even still looking crypto as a dangerous thing and yet believed in this matter. But if you could see the potential of crypto was the long term certainly could represent and can believe that Crypto will give good results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
How could you leave it? I mean when you come in to this market it would be very hard to leave. Because you give many things, your energy, your money, your time etc. If you can leave the market i am sure that you would still check coinmarketcap every new day Smiley For me, i would never leave it, opposite way i am going to invest and work more about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain because i believe in it big time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 24, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
Leaving the market is not a good solution. There are still many opportunities to benefit from the crypto market. In my opinion, daily trading can make a profit. Because of the market price of the crypto-coin changes. Of course, it can be used by buying coins at cheap prices and selling coins quickly once the market rises.
Activity: 413
December 24, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I begin to think that only the best coins are worthy of attention. Investing in new projects, I made another mistake. It is better to buy interesting coins.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
I always think I should try, but wisely, so I think I need to invest in promising coins that may not even be in the top 20!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 24, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

You have your own decision mate what will be better for you,but if you want to know my opinion in this market situation I will stay here because I believe in cryptocurrency and i think positive all the time,when I entered here I accept all the consequences that's why I did not expect that the price is always high due to it's market volatility all we need to do is to increase our Patience if you want to earn here.
Activity: 294
December 24, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Do not leave the market for now because the conditions are not stable, it would be better if you are able to survive and be patient to wait for the market to stabilize, if you leave the market for now just as you surrender and lose
Activity: 1008
December 24, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
I think no need to leave the market. The red market is all temporary and soon it will end and the green market will follow it. Therefore, you need to be patient and only then you can make a profit.
Activity: 574
December 24, 2018, 03:19:42 AM
A very good solution to reinvest in the 20 best coins that have the highest capitalization. And this, in my opinion, is safer because this coin is very well established and has the potential to grow bigger.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
don't leave the market because it was the wrong decision to be taken. Despite the market, looking bad but of course, the market will be able to rise up and begin to be profitable again. so remain on the market necessarily being a thing that should be a priority for good results in the future.
Activity: 196
December 24, 2018, 03:10:44 AM
I think it is not good idea for now. Because this prices is lowest price last two years. Second part of 2016 the price increase extremly and this year price going to down but nowadays this is lowest price and it must be increase to 6000usd again. If you want to leave the market just a wait two months.
Activity: 364
December 24, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
the ripple can definitely recover even when investors today are now especially inexpensive, and that's what I see when it's time to invest in it to make a huge profit when the price rises.
Activity: 322
December 23, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
This is the same as what happened in my country that many people experienced fear because the crypto market continued to decline. Selling coins will also make market prices fall further. But in the last few days, we have seen Bitcoin and Ethereum increase. So this makes me sure if the market is really recovering.
Activity: 504
December 23, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
if you don't have trading capital anymore and are stuck at a high price then you should be able to leave the market and try to find other activities and come back when prices have recovered. I think this depends on your mentality and depends on the trade capital you have.
Pages:
Jump to: