Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 20. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
I totally agree that we need stay away from a low cost projects. It's so risky for now. What about your first statement. It seems to me if you are having doubt or fear about the market, you should leave it. Do not misunderstand me. But this market needs strong people.
You are mistaken my friend. If there are no people like this person, then you simply cannot earn anything. Well, or it turns out that the shark will eat a shark. Therefore, we need such people and this is generally a normal situation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
I think that at the moment it is better to invest in coins from the top 10. But if you are good at trading, then you can buy coins that can bring you profit, and these are not necessarily coins from the top 20. Any coins that are interesting to investors, at least  for a short time.
Activity: 162
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 20, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I totally agree that we need stay away from a low cost projects. It's so risky for now. What about your first statement. It seems to me if you are having doubt or fear about the market, you should leave it. Do not misunderstand me. But this market needs strong people.
December 20, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
In general, I do not see the point in really worrying about this, because I think that today there is some need for this. Just do not leave the market and continue to invest, because today there is a real meaning in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 05:58:53 PM
My opinion is that you do not need to leave the cryptocurrency market.
Look at the prices of coins, today many have gone to good growth, and recently the players said that there would be no cryptocurrency at all.
The market is very volatile, do not underestimate it. Anyone who has studied it thoroughly can count on success.
December 19, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
No, do not lose hope. Be patient. I understand that you are worried about the condition of the market but I assure that it will bounce back. It's not always red season.
Thank you very much for the hope that you give to people, but you understand that this person, who has already despaired once, will definitely not be able to do anything, so I think that it’s better not to say anything at all. Just try to do better.
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
No, do not lose hope. Be patient. I understand that you are worried about the condition of the market but I assure that it will bounce back. It's not always red season.
I support, if you constantly talk about it and constantly complain that today all the same hope can leave you, then I think that this is clearly not the best time. In any case, the best thing would probably be to not despair and work further, at least in the field of promotion. Because it seems to me that this is the right thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 18, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Ever since i became experienced in the crypto space, i have never for once been afraid of any bear, because i know there are numerous opportunities whenever it occurs. This is what some people have failed to realise, but i believe they will later get to understand.
Cryptocurrency is volatile, therefore we should not expect it to just continue to inflate, without any deflation. This is even part of what makes it interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 18, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
FOR now i can leave the market as i am good with my holdings now.
I bought a lot for the whole December and i am confident now that i dont need the market.
All i need is to keep my wallet safe and wait on the top and sell.

Excellent long-term strategy, everyone who invests in long-term should follow your lead. Buy coins - wait, not paying attention to events occurring in the market. Also always having a backup plan in case of the worst outcome.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
The unstable crypto market makes many people panic and also afraid to join the world of cryptocurrency. basically, if we are able to manage our crypto assets well and take advantage of the opportunities that available to make a profit then it will be very profitable.
but in other side we can get bigger losses in the near future from all of our asset, and i think keep hold our asset is best option for now
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
FOR now i can leave the market as i am good with my holdings now.
I bought a lot for the whole December and i am confident now that i dont need the market.
All i need is to keep my wallet safe and wait on the top and sell.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
You shouldn't, there is no reason for that if you believe in the coin and if you are in the market because of the potential that BTC will bring in the long run. If you are here to do a hit and run and if you are in it to scoop the cash, you should have left it months ago. If you kept holding till now, stay put.
copper member
Activity: 257
December 18, 2018, 03:20:16 PM
According to me, never . I think frightening of the situation and leaving the situation has no link. I can understand your fear but if you had entered, you should have faith in it and wait.
copper member
December 18, 2018, 03:17:46 PM
Frightening is obvious because of the current situation. But leaving the market is not the solution. I think you should not invest at the moment but you should wait patiently for the recovery.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
Now it's too late to leave, it's better to enter or buy more coins on the drawdown. I do not agree that you need to buy only the best coins with a large capitalization. There are really good coins that haven't reached their potential yet !
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
December 18, 2018, 02:57:01 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Getting frightened when the capitalization was reduced dramatically, I think it just a normal things when the market was in declining scenario.
then, leaving the market also is depend on you too. If you really had a doubt about the low capital for the coins you are believing for, well I guess it is really better you to leave unlike you regret in the end, at least no one to be blame but yourself if that happens anyway.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
December 18, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
The unstable crypto market makes many people panic and also afraid to join the world of cryptocurrency. basically, if we are able to manage our crypto assets well and take advantage of the opportunities that available to make a profit then it will be very profitable.
in taking advantage of time it is highly expected and more knowledge is needed because most of the time the crypto pump is small it only takes a few minutes. and you have to get the opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 02:11:40 PM
I believe the market and I have high hopes on it. I think if you want to succeed you have to be positive and supportive about your investments.

I think an important factor for success is the ability to wait and patience, now we are experiencing difficult times, the market provokes us to give up and leave the crypto world, but I believe that those who believe in the market and continue to work will be rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 01:23:50 PM
Activity: 308
December 18, 2018, 01:15:49 PM
Of course if you do not want to trade in this market or you are not interested then you can certainly get out of it , but of course those who see the future in it I think should invest here
Pages:
Jump to: