Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 23. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
Now is the perfect time to enter the market, not to leave it. It is clear that this is a risk, but if you will not risk, you will not earn.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
If you don't have a money, I suggest to you don't see the market  Roll Eyes
When you have a lot money, you can manage own money to invest at the perfect time.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
If you are not looking for a long term investment and if you do not believe in BTC as a project, then probably yes, leave the market. But then again, if you held for the coins that you have for this long and you already lost the more that you can afford, do your pros and cons and see if the money that you will make by cashing out now will make any difference. My advice for all persons that held until now, no matter for what reason is to keep it a bit longer. However, if you truly believe in the project and the first action that you took into the market was primarily because of the project, then there is nothing to discuss further and we will wait together and participate in the market for it to reach 20k again.
copper member
Activity: 411
December 17, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
As an enthusiast, the party just got interesting and its time to make amends to my portfolio. People will always panic, ignore them, its only natural for them to be emotional.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Unfortunately, in the period of market decline, many participants decide to leave it. It seems to me that this is caused by their lack of faith in their own strength; they worry about the prospects of crypto. But I believe that the crypto market in any state provides excellent opportunities for work and income through trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
Crypto is a thing that could not be determined. When a lot is coming out for this year would certainly be a reasonable thing to happen because crypto has continued to fall from the beginning of last year. many investors began to lose confidence and obviously, this will be bad for the long term.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2018, 02:51:46 AM
Do not leave the market for now because the conditions are not stable, stay afloat and be patient to wait for the market to rise again, it is difficult to predict for the market to rise again, but must remain confident slowly - everything will run normally again
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 17, 2018, 02:44:45 AM
I don't think so, we've been wet following months of bounties and waiting for rewards. the market is now down and for hodlers this is a bad situation. but if we cut loss is it a solution? not. we better stay until market recover to wait for the bounty reward and also the hodl coin.
Activity: 665
December 16, 2018, 02:15:56 PM
leaving the market may not be the right choice if we invest in crypto currencies, of course we have to know all the risks and by knowing we will have more confidence and patience big enough to survive even the worst conditions
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
The most important thing I can not understand is one simple thought. If you understand that today all the same you simply can not continue to take part in this cryptocurrency world. So what's the point of going out at all?

If the guy feels exhausted, if he understands that he cannot bear these stressful ups and downs, it is probably better for him to leave the market. However, he must realize that he will lose a lot.
I support you, there is a serious need to seriously approach the analysis of this situation. A person must definitely understand that he can lose a very large amount of money. I am only sure that a person must make a decision consciously.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 16, 2018, 01:45:42 PM
This might be a good suggestion or advise meant to protect the citizens who are investors.
If the experts who are giving advise on what to invest in and they are very sure of those coins, then the investors should go for them. Although, it will be good that the investors should also know that there is no cryptocurrency that is stable, but the volatility might be reduced.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
I believe that if you are not an expert in the field of cryptocurrencies and began to study the market recently, then you really better consider investing coins from the top-20 in capitalization. These are coins that have been on the market for a long time and have the greatest support from the crypto community. If we talk about the situation in the market as a whole, I think that everyone should decide for himself whether he is ready to risk money and invest in cryptocurrencies. But I would not dare to recommend it to friends or relatives.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 16, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
If you already had to loose more than earn, you should. Because not all people can earn from exchange and market.
well, why leave? even if you did not earn in 2018, this does not mean that everything is lost. 2019 will provide an opportunity to restore their capital to those people who have lost a lot of money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 01:14:31 PM
Investment in the coins with bigger capitalization is much more stable and reliable than any other, however, it is not that profitable in comparisson wiuth other coins. it is for you to decide what you really need
I support that the situation with projects that are just starting their work on the stock exchanges really have more opportunities today. Many people understand this, the most important thing is that today it would be best to pause all your investments. Because today is a very sad time for this.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Analysts are such analysts. Everybody should take own decision in investment. Would you like high profits? Be ready to high risk. Crypto is a very risky investment. If you want a stability just put money to bank deposit
Activity: 164
December 16, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
If you already had to loose more than earn, you should. Because not all people can earn from exchange and market.
Activity: 1221
December 16, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
If you are here just to speculate cryptocurrency prices, it depends on your skills, if you can make money from price drops. If someone is interested in cryptocurrencies and believes in their usefulness in the future, I don't understand why he would now leave this market.
Activity: 812
December 16, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
when alot of people exit the market its the best time to invest into the market easy as that Smiley
Your point is correct but do you think in this current situation of market many people will leave? There is no easy once you entered in the market because there are time you can lose your entire money. We are not sure if the market will become okay so even a lot of people will exit its not sure if its good to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 16, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
I do agree that in this kind of market, it's better to put your money in the coin with highest market capitalization because they are more likely to survive rather than the low marketcap one but it's not guaranted either. And whether you should continue to put your money into this market or not always according on your risk appetite and confidence. If you are not confidence in this market future than you should look for other kind of investment.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
December 16, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
This market will continue to survive after all, because there is no other financial investment tool that you can make or lose money as quick as possible,  and people from all around the world can invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: