Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 24. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 16, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
no matter if I believe in the market or not, I did not enter it for a profit of 5 dollars. and I understood  that I could lose everything. So just hold
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
20 coins is alot if you are going to hold them all at ones, i think 3-5 will be your best bet
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 16, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
if a lot of people come out because of this down market situation, this is an opportunity for us, Grin with cheap coins we can buy lots of coins and wait to sell them when prices rise. that is a good thing  Grin
Activity: 392
December 16, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
This may depend on you if there are much more people going out it is our time to go in but still all those low price before is now gone so it is much better to invest now while its early learn to hold so you can lay low
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 09:46:32 AM
There are difficulties that make us stronger. If we leave any deal or job at the first difficulties than we can't lead to our personal growth and professional skills as investors/traders. Patience only and durability will make us richer
Activity: 630
December 16, 2018, 09:39:09 AM
I think the advice is good to stick with top 20 coins because there isn't enough money flowing into crypto right now and most of the smart money goes into safe investments. However, if you want crazy gains, you need to look a lot lower so you can get 1000x profit
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 09:36:57 AM
The market is cyclical. We are now in a fall stage. After this stage, the growth stage will begin. Therefore, no need to worry, and you just need to wait.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
if indeed you can't, now you can go for a moment to forget about the market. this is indeed very good to be able to forget and vacation. eliminate your stress now
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
in this case we have not had to leave cryptocurrency because it is close to the worst person for the cryptocurrency market and a new year in cryptocurrency. so we expect the rollover and return of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
In some countries, I think the same thing happened. This is a very common thing in the world of commerce and in 2018 this did not only happen once in a decline in prices. In the past prices also declined and they also panicked and feared. But with the current conditions, you don't have to get out of the market because prices still have the potential to recover.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 16, 2018, 09:16:12 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

The experts are right when there is uncertainty only go for the one that has a steady market, everyone, of course, will be frightened because the bull run is too long to come and the market is not steady it continue to go down and there are fuds everywhere people are asking many questions and there are no right answer now.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 08:56:46 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
everything returns to you and it depends on you, whether you still believe it or not
and is still profitable or not.
Activity: 280
December 16, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
That's it now to withdraw from the market makes no sense, if you were able to stay even with the losses, now we have to continue to watch the market, it will develop. You can invest in coins with a large capitalization, and I'm now trying to invest in small coins, there are good ones.
Activity: 296
December 16, 2018, 07:48:00 AM
Yes you should. If you ask such stupid questions on the forum, then you simply can not survive in the market in the future. So ... maybe the best solution is to just leave? Without loss and tears. Understand that the strong make their own decisions.  Cool

Yes, I totally agree with your opinion, if you have decided to go then go, when you choose investment that child think childlike so should leave, no more investment you will only losses. Decide where you are, do not ask other people what you should do Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 16, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
I agree with the last part of your comment, small projects are dropping faster than big projects. For your question, we shouldn't leave market at this point, maybe this is good time for buying something from lowest prices of last year and I'm looking from this better way to market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 16, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
From an investor's point of view, it is now better to leave the market and return closer to 2020. But if you are a trader and love risk, then today's price fluctuations are a real find and a great opportunity to make money, because every day you can take your 3-5% of income from the market
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
If you lose confidence in the cryptocurrency, you can choose to sell the encryption, because when you lose patience, you may choose many wrong trading strategies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
That fear may exist by leaving the market but can be covered with our confidence and patience in investing and knowing all the risks of our beliefs is far more increased
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 16, 2018, 05:59:48 AM
I think the current situation is not suitable for long-term investment. Will be at high risk if investing in bearish market conditions like this.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 08:02:22 PM
Yes you should. If you ask such stupid questions on the forum, then you simply can not survive in the market in the future. So ... maybe the best solution is to just leave? Without loss and tears. Understand that the strong make their own decisions.  Cool

it is not a bad idea to leave the market because it is better to stay away from the daily dips we see if you don't have the courage to watch your portfolio sinking to zero. You should consider that part before thinking the OP may be stupid, the op is just preventing panic sells as a result of pressure from the seller.
Pages:
Jump to: