Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 27. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 14, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
Most of my friens stopped trading in such market. Even good signal during this period do not give expected profit. They just wait for better market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 02:12:17 PM
I believe in the market and i am very desperate to make some investments and hoping that prices dont go up till i get my investments done. I am trying to get some money to invest in the crypto industry and hoping that the market can stay in the same position or even lower for another two months or so.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
someone is only advised to choose coins that are in the top 20 to be one of the best choices rather than having to increase the risk of loss. this is one of the best moments rather than having to leave the market
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
Because coins which have the highest capitalization have more market confidence. Those who have left the market will return if the market has improved. Nothing really goes out from the market, we can see it soon
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 14, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
I think wherever it is, most people will definitely feel panic, at least they worry about their assets and money but not all of them decide to sell because even though the market continues to fall but they realize that something like this is a natural thing that happens to crypto in the end everything will increase again
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 14, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
If you are still here, it means that you did not come out-its good! I am not going to leave, I will wait until the last! I am sure that growth will be great, but when it will be, this is another question! All coins have updated their minimum levels, and they have almost nowhere to fall I think we are waiting for lateral movement!
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
You dont have to leave the market. It is usual. Every market have some correction. Leaving it will not lead to any solution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
If you leave the market, if it's better for you, you can leave the market. In my opinion, this is a very natural thing that happens in the world of commerce. The decline will make many people afraid because they will suffer losses. But if the price of coins increases, they return to the market. I think you have to learn about day trading and this I do under any circumstances and can produce.
The fact is that today day trading is not a very good type of activity in order to get a good income. In any case, many traders have moved away from work due to today's market conditions.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 11:55:37 AM
If you leave the market, if it's better for you, you can leave the market. In my opinion, this is a very natural thing that happens in the world of commerce. The decline will make many people afraid because they will suffer losses. But if the price of coins increases, they return to the market. I think you have to learn about day trading and this I do under any circumstances and can produce.
Activity: 308
December 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM
Leaving the market only creates more space for more people to invest into the market and wait for better things to come up cause buying in this period when the prices are down give more opportunity so its a good one
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
I ended up a deposit and mental strength to fight. It should take a break and gain new strength and knowledge for further trade in the plus.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
THis is the condition of every market. Some crashes are always there, if you run away from the market will not lead to any solution. Analyze each part of trends.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
I think the best thing is to leave your investment to the market because I believe that it will soon increase their value in the market. And I think that's the best strategy in this current situation and also to make you patient of waiting for it's growth in the coming year just like how I feel about my investments that will be fine.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 14, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
if my suggestion is not to leave the market before there are no merchants there, because with the present conditions it is not the best way to leave the market but now is a great opportunity to enter and start buying lots of coins that have the potential to be held for long enough to You can get promising results
if a person is going to leave the market, it means he is going to sell all his assets. I think that this is not worth doing. You need to reduce your loss and leave the coins in long-term storage.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
must leave the market maybe the strategy used by investors at the moment and conditions like now, belief and patience are the biggest capital
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
December 14, 2018, 11:15:17 AM
if my suggestion is not to leave the market before there are no merchants there, because with the present conditions it is not the best way to leave the market but now is a great opportunity to enter and start buying lots of coins that have the potential to be held for long enough to You can get promising results
Activity: 378
December 14, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
If you leave the market than you give up to some big chances. I think the best solution is to speak positive about cryptocurrency. Many people still have faith in it so this will help the market grow
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
You should not live the market, you need to stay with it. There are many chances for you in crypto market, even in bear market, there are still many chances to take profits from cryptocurrency. Stay and learn more about blockchain and cryptocurrency, money will come to you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market?
I believe in the cryptocurrency market and continue to invest my money.

In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I agree with the opinion of experts, this is the most reasonable solution in this situation. Thanks to this strategy, the risks of losing money are reduced.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 14, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
I will not leave the market if Bitcoin does not go to zero. Ups and downs are sonething natural, I expect this to happen in volatile markets. When Bitcoin was very high everyone was happy, now everyone is depressed. So volatility does not bother when it is to a positive. We should be honest here.
Pages:
Jump to: