Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 26. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 14, 2018, 07:39:13 PM
If you think that is good Idea to invest to high capital and not to low capital it is up to your decision.
But they have some also coin who have market cap is good to invest because they are also potential they need only is to discover them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
December 14, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
If you are  a crypto enthusiast like me, then I am going to advise you to stop following the market because it will just cause more panic to you other than encouraging you to even hodl your little money with you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 07:18:57 PM
No. If you ask for an opinion, my answer is no. It will not drop to zero, it will not cease to exist. You are loosing to opportunity to participate in something great. Lack of support makes the recuperation of BTC only slower, but I don't think that it will effect its existence in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 14, 2018, 07:17:52 PM
Only you can tell on what is best for you. My only advise is that you should consider the pros and cons of leaving.  I agree with investing on the coin with high capitalization because they are established coins and they have a high appreciation value. They are less risky than other coins and with the market nowadays, we should aim to minimize the risk even though its there already.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I see that you are already beginning to panic. Be patient and wait. Everything will be fine. Believe me, the whales are not just buying all the coins on the OTC market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
Leave the market after the value has falls 50% seems to be the wrong decision, so it's better to keep holding it. Unless you are very confident if the market conditions will continue to get worse until the end of the year, maybe leave the market from now on is the best decision.
I have the same opinion as you. Leaving the market is not a good choice, I think. If we are leaving now, then what we get from it? Just a loss?
Then it will be better to wait, although we don't know for how long we should wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:34:59 PM
For beginners, of course, the best option is just to be in the top coins, because small coins have a chance that you can lose much higher, usually there are trading professionals
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 14, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
The market is all frayed nerves. Who has climbed into it and has been sitting for a very long time, then there is no point in going out, there are cycles, both falling and growing, there is nothing terrible about it. You only need to wait out this period! In the meantime, such a cycle is worth getting rid of Shitkoinov and put money into more reliable coins
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 06:20:09 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to leave the cryptocurrency market. I would currently sell half of your coins and buy them again after prices drop another 40 percent off the current ones.
Activity: 602
December 14, 2018, 05:26:37 PM
for now I suggest we forget for a moment the market, because the current situation will be able to give us a loss, besides the direction of price movements is difficult to read.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
Yes, I believe in crypto market at all. Maybe now is the deep falling, but from the down is only one road to up! After legalization from main countries, the new bullrun will start and the growth would be fantastic.

Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
Don't leeave market,mate. Why do you need to do that? If you leave market now,then you won't become rich guy, do you realise that?
Activity: 645
December 14, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

Your hotels are right. This is a good strategy. Top 20 coins have the highest prospect for further growth. Of course, I also see people coming out of this game every day. I don’t know what will happen in 2019.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
yes, i know what you mean. i know such people too and it looks like it's the same in my country. well, it's quite reasonable to invest that top 20, but how can one be sure it will remain so?
Activity: 366
December 14, 2018, 03:27:53 PM
Top 20 coin is in list of coinmarketcap because of best volume. No guarantee that those coin down others will in list of 20. Daily trading volume is good way to right coin for future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
December 14, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
you should not leave the market as you ?ust know that sooner the situation will become better and i want to say do not give up
Activity: 448
December 14, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
I believe in the market and i am very desperate to make some investments and hoping that prices dont go up till i get my investments done. I am trying to get some money to invest in the crypto industry and hoping that the market can stay in the same position or even lower for another two months or so.
we all feel the despair of the market, whose prices have continued to decline until this month. we all struggle hard with the altcoin that we hold for us to trade there is nothing else to look for profit, the market has a large space system that accommodates crypto sources of life so it is very natural if the market is difficult to develop. I try to keep investing safely and observe everything that happens, because I'm sure the market will recover.
Activity: 198
December 14, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
must leave the market maybe the strategy used by investors at the moment and conditions like now, belief and patience are the biggest capital
I agree with you, I am ready to endure and wait for the price of crypto to rise again. But I may need that money, and I'll have to withdraw it to Fiat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 14, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
I don’t want to leave the market now, I prefer to stay and observe the market. Right now is pretty low price everything, it is good time to buy, off course some altcoins wouldn’t able to recover the price after bear market, that why we need to carefully select the coins for investment. If you want to be a good trader one day, one important basic thing need to learn is patient and don’t panic.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
whenever you have doubts about cryptocurrency market and specially when you see manipulation (pumps and dumps) then it is best if you stay away from it. in a market it is always best to be safe rather than sorry that you lost money because someone dumped it.

And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

anybody who is making this suggestion is not an "expert" in fact they most probably have no idea what this market is about. having high capitalization means they are only more hyped up and have higher number of circulating coins nothing more. in fact most of the top 20 coins are the worst shitcoins of all times. ETH, XRP, Dash, BCH, BSV are the good examples of these shitcoins that are centralized and have a lot of issues.

additionally investing in "20 coins" is one of the worst decisions that you can make. you must always keep your investment to as small number of coins as possible so that you can handle different situations. for example as you can see all the top MC coins (with exception of BSV) are getting dumped so investing in 20 of them would not benefit you in any sense.
This is really a true sound of a legendary advice and I agree with your comment 100 percent, I think top coins should not matter when making an investment, what matters is good coin with great prospect.
Pages:
Jump to: