Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 28. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 14, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
In my country people trust cryptocurrency and we have nothing to be afraid of. The market is down now but the graphics will go up again in the closest future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 09:30:17 AM
I don't think it should be by leaving the market. I know this because prices are falling to make sometimes want to finalize it. my advice, don't be driven by emotion. be patient because the market will soon improve. may not fully believe to be with but little by little.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 14, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
A little discussion about the market.
I do not have much believe in the present market. Even if i am getting my profits, i still do not believe much in it, because it is subject to manipulations. Except there are some changed and some regulations falling in place, i might not still have some doubts about it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
Yes, I have stopped all the invest in the market now, I only hold the altcoins in my wallet, and will not to trade it in the cheapest price, maybe I will hold all until the market recover and for my long term investment.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
My belief in the market was, is and will be.  What is happening with the market in my opinion is a normal process!
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 08:55:16 AM
Leave the market after the value has falls 50% seems to be the wrong decision, so it's better to keep holding it. Unless you are very confident if the market conditions will continue to get worse until the end of the year, maybe leave the market from now on is the best decision.

yes you are right, if we have an altcoin bought when the price is still high. it was a wrong decision. but for those who have already made a profit or are not trading, it is better to leave the market and not buy any altcoins first. before the market improves.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 14, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

We have the same opinion, that people at this situation should go for top coins in the market right now and only look at the new coin if it has a potential to become big in the market, people are afraid at this situation because people are losing money and trust and this is the time where people should have the best option for himself.
Analyzing things and make it more possible for you would bring you proper guidance while working inside this market, its always up to the investors how they can manage to survive even in this downfall market, always take a position where you are ready  even taking a big risk is in stake, follow your instinct and trust your own assessment.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
December 14, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I guess this leaving the market like this will be the biggest regret that could happen to anyones life. Imagine seeing bitcoin skyrocketting up to $20000 then sees it going down to $3000 and just leave because of that not thinking what could be the possibility of a huge price bounce after it. My point is we should target the innovation use of bitcoin and its technology not just for money business only.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
I believe the market will return to stability and therefore people who still believe will continue to wait for the market to recover.

if the market can still grow so that it can still be profitable we don't have to leave the market because we still have the opportunity to get results from Crypto. try to stay spirited even though the conditions are not good and invest in choosing a good Altcoin to make it easier to grow and you get big profits.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
December 14, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

We have the same opinion, that people at this situation should go for top coins in the market right now and only look at the new coin if it has a potential to become big in the market, people are afraid at this situation because people are losing money and trust and this is the time where people should have the best option for himself.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 07:56:18 AM
As of these days. I think it will be great to leave for a while in the market, because of the price decreasing. It has a big effect in the market today the inflation rate that our country is facing with. But as soon as the market will rise again, i will be back.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 07:51:24 AM
Every coin in the market is down now and many are out of the market cause of the bear , so it is left to every one to decide what good for him or her as some still use this bear market to get some good profit which means there is always an opportunity in every situation.
Of course, there are such opportunities and they do not leave this market and will not be able to leave this market as long as there is a bank in the market today or some kind of connection with the real worlds. After all, it is from there that new possibilities flow to us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 14, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
If you are a newbie and no enough experience in  crypto trading  better to stick in top 20 high cap coins this may lower your risk to loss your investment. We all know that crypto trading is very volatile and it is more volatile if you invest in low cap coin as this can be easily manipulated by the whales.
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:23:11 AM
I have no faith in this cryptocurrency market, but I think that in the next year or a year and a half, it will grow to good performance, so now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is also worth waiting for the moment when prices fall even more.

A terrible time when the market is not predictable at all. Think for yourself. It seems to me that today there are very big opportunities for investing today. The most important thing is that today it becomes scary if the situation as a whole does not change.
December 14, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
If you have already gone into the minus, then what's the point of leaving the market? Now your strategy is to wait for the growth of Bitcoin, after which everything else will grow.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 05:55:10 AM
On the one hand it is correct. Top 20 of the best it already speaks for itself. But if you look at it from the other side, the small coins can fly up in percentage much higher. Therefore, they should not be ignored.
There are also a lot of coins below the 20 rank which have very brilliant developers and which have a great projects. It is expected that these coin may rise to much higher in the coming future. One of them is electroneum which have a high potential in the future.
Activity: 91
December 13, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
Leave the market after the value has falls 50% seems to be the wrong decision, so it's better to keep holding it. Unless you are very confident if the market conditions will continue to get worse until the end of the year, maybe leave the market from now on is the best decision.
Activity: 921
December 13, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
I have no faith in this cryptocurrency market, but I think that in the next year or a year and a half, it will grow to good performance, so now it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is also worth waiting for the moment when prices fall even more.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
December 13, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

A lot of people are panicking because of the market situation but do you think leaving is really the answer? Upon entering cryptocurrency, we should know the every coin is volatile and no coin is stable here. We should have a little patience until the bull market runs back.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 12:21:54 PM
If the "Fear" make you leave the market it will be the best regret you ever did. But if your heart say this is the end of crypto you just follow your heart and move on from crypto investment, this year is very bad for every crypto holders but if we can be patience a little bit more, you will happy in the future.

In any case, I always ask a question. Why people say the market is dying, and can not make money from it. So are the current investors in the crypto just a loss?
Pages:
Jump to: