Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 30. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 11:53:56 PM
people who can not see the long-term potential of crypto will go on easily. they just always expect the result but do not learn how to take action in order to keep producing. When it goes away it just naturally leads to losses and this is certainly not a destination they are here. But if it's for the safety of their assets then it is not a problem but if it is done properly.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 12, 2018, 08:01:15 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Everyone has their own decisions that they think are right to do and most people when they see the market fall and fall they will start to panic and be disappointed because what they want is not appropriate and most of them will choose to sell all the coins and leave.

But they should remember if they will try to leave the market and then they can't even do anything with their money. They have been getting permanent lost and there will be no chance for them all to recover their money dude. that's what i thought about that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
December 12, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
I think it's everywhere not just in your country, people are really worried about the reducing market cap because the more the cap reduces the more the prices of coins go down and as for me, I am staying away from investing until things get better.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
December 12, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
For now, if we don't have any money to add our portfolio, I also think that I must leave the market right now and HODL all my coins. So far, leaving the crypto world of trading or investing will be better for me. I don't need to see the market update because it is still bearish and I don't want to sell my coins. Leave the market, yes. But I don't leave the crypto.
Activity: 518
December 12, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
There are some shitcoins in top 20 also. I know that it would be best decision that i pull all my coins from exchanges and create a bunch of wallets and store them in cold storage and forget for them until 2020. But I dont know is it greed or what but I'm still day trading bunch of coins, and I know I could lose all of them in case of a bull run...
Activity: 512
December 12, 2018, 07:01:53 PM
There is no secure investment in crypto and investing in TOP coins is not a guarantee for anything. There are high potential coins out of top 20 as well,  and probably they will bring higher profit in their later stage of development. Our task is to find them.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
We should not leave the crypto market. Because, I believe the price of the crypto market will increase very quickly. The market price decreases , it increases the price of the market again. So I think we should be waiting for crypto. Because the price of crypto will increase very quickly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
December 12, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Personally, I still believe that the future of crypto may indeed be a bleak time for crypto, but we also have to remember that the increase in BTC makes many altcoins also go crazy in price ... we must understand not always price will go up continuously there must be a point where prices will go down ... maybe I'm looking for an altcoin with a strong foundemental that has survived for years and don't choose fucking coins ..... hahhahahahhaha  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Everyone has their own decisions that they think are right to do and most people when they see the market fall and fall they will start to panic and be disappointed because what they want is not appropriate and most of them will choose to sell all the coins and leave.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 12, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Until now, I still have confidence in the market. because the market is a place to make buy and sell transactions to make a profit. therefore to get a big profit investing in altcoin, then we must choose coins that have the highest capitalization.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

I still believe in market,  since theres a lot altcoins that has a potential to grow in the future, but as of now we cant see the light because of the dip, most of the lower capitalize altcoins has really drastically falls and soon to be a dead coin in this bear market, so you better to drawn out on that and switch to a high capitalized coins or stay at the top 20.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 12, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
The decision to leave this market is a rather difficult decision, but for some it may be the best option because cryptocurrency sometimes requires much more patience and perseverance from investors than many of us have. Therefore, in order not to get even bigger losses - for many it will be better to get out of here forever.
when a person sees a perspective in this market, then he will never want to leave this market. only those who came in this industry by accident - leave. But this is the goal of whales - to earn money on those who do not believe in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 12, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
each person has their own decision.some of them now frustrate with current condition.almost one year , cryptocurrency market down alot.and their asset left only 10 % from origin value.and they need money to fullfilled their needs.
yeah that's true because I experienced this, my advice if it's not strong to monitor market movements then don't force it because it will make you stressed, it's better to ignore it by focusing on doing the bounty project assignments that you follow, everyone experiences the same thing so there's no need worry and stay calm to wait for market conditions to improve.
What you need to know is that everyone has different potential. there is someone who is great in the crypto world and there is also something great when working in the real world. everyone has advantages and the task of everyone is to use the best potential in his life. in my opinion this situation cannot be blamed because at first we already knew all the risks that might occur. the world of digital currency is indeed so hard, but when we can use it well then we will be able to become successful people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
The decision to leave this market is a rather difficult decision, but for some it may be the best option because cryptocurrency sometimes requires much more patience and perseverance from investors than many of us have. Therefore, in order not to get even bigger losses - for many it will be better to get out of here forever.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
Now is the right time to invest. Such opportunities might not come again. Now is the right time to enter the market, not to leave it.
leaving the market is an action that is only carried out by people who do not have the courage to develop. in a situation like this it's time for us to learn to be able to better understand the crypto market so that in the future we will become better traders. if we can get through this crisis then we will be more aware if investment requires patience because that is the thing we must have if we want to profit in crypto. so this is indeed not the time to leave the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 12, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

If there are lot of people in your country who are frightened it means they're not deeply matured in the market. Probably, some of the experts was also right that you mustn't stay from the low capital, if you know how to monitor the top 20 altcoins at the coinmarketcap, perhaps for sure you would not leave the market instead while its down you will take the chance to buy those cheap coins who has a potentials to increase again in the future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
It totally depends on person to person. Some have no patience and left but I believe that leaving is not a good idea. Market will recover one day. I know some of projects are dropping so invest in that projects that have maximum Cap and older projects.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 12, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Oh yeah leaving the market is a good idea now. Finding a good job where you can earn real money. Sounds good, eh? Otherwise what for you spent 10+ years in school?
each person has their own decision.some of them now frustrate with current condition.almost one year , cryptocurrency market down alot.and their asset left only 10 % from origin value.and they need money to fullfilled their needs.
yeah that's true because I experienced this, my advice if it's not strong to monitor market movements then don't force it because it will make you stressed, it's better to ignore it by focusing on doing the bounty project assignments that you follow, everyone experiences the same thing so there's no need worry and stay calm to wait for market conditions to improve.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 12, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I would not wait for the market to grow in the next few months, not enough time has passed, perhaps the fall has not yet ended
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
You can invest in coins with high capitalization, but this does not mean that all coins with low capitalization are not promising, there are very good projects that will eventually have a great success in the market. And about to leave the market or not everyone decides for himself.
Pages:
Jump to: