Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 11. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 23, 2018, 01:09:30 AM
Selling of tokens now is not good because all the token prices is fall but it depends on your decision mate if your satisfied with the profit you earn you can sell it,but my advise is to hold your tokens increase your patience wait for the bullrun so that you can earn much profit.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 12:59:15 AM
It is your own choice ,if you think that you need to sell your coins, then go , you are the one who is very familiar with your account, so if you think it can benefits you and your investment then continue the work.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 12:41:02 AM
The best thing is instead of selling all you can sell some and keep some coin if you think that this coin still got potential to go up again. Because we don't know the future so don't miss the chance to make a profit.
November 23, 2018, 12:35:33 AM
Selling is not a solution. I don't even care what kind of coin you possess. On my mind it is necessary to be patient and wait until market will stabilize and will start to grow steadily. That's my moderate opinion.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
in my opinion, the price of xlm is now falling and you are better off selling it, because the price is down and the chart has plunged down, if you don't sell it, chances are you will lose a lot of money, when the price has recovered, then you buy it again.
November 23, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
Nobody knows what will happen next. I saw many cases when it was worth selling at a cheap price, because then the token fell even more, then again, and then it was completely delisted from all the exchanges and disappeared from the market. Of course, these are extreme cases, but never advise to act specifically, because there are certain nuances in any situation that you should pay attention to and act on the situation, and not as written in the books!
Activity: 2
November 23, 2018, 12:19:48 AM
If you are already contented of this current price in which you think you have already earned enough then better sell it now because if the price will fall again then you could buy it again like sell it high and buy it low. Anyway, you have nothing to lose because you have already earned that if the price will keep increasing then buy it again and start with your new capital as your new data base.
November 23, 2018, 12:04:27 AM
now prices are starting to rise,
November 23, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
Yes we should not sell our coins by this time because the market is still very weak but instead we should buy more coins that we can invest once the market value is increasing.
November 22, 2018, 11:48:35 PM
That's true selling it's not the solution but do not sell your coins into low of price if need to earn profit for the coins that you have for now. But if you need to sell for the important matters maybe it you choice to decide on what gonna be. Even me ill sell it even it comes a low of price and that situation that we need money.
November 22, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.
November 22, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
The only case you to sell is when you know it's going further down, so you sell and buy again from lower point, that would increase both your bags and also your profits once it will go higher again               
November 22, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
It's up to you wether you want to sell it or hold and wait in the bull season, well it was free and you didn't buy much better to hold your xlm and wait on the rising time of every coin don't worry everything is fine and it would be back into normal so better wait until bull would happen.
November 22, 2018, 11:01:13 PM
I will recommend you should continue holding this token as now is anything but a decent time to offer a coin since you may do that at misfortune instead of at benefit on the off chance that you sit tight for the market to recoup from this bear period. In the event that you believe you will in any case influence benefit when you to offer, you can offer however the best proposal is for you to sit tight for the market to recoup.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
Many people say that the market will go even lower, so now it’s worth selling, you can sell the floor of a portfolio and after half a year buy the same cryptocurrency cheaper several times and then you can make good money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
That's a decision that only you can make for yourself. When it comes to buying and selling any kind of cryptocurrency, it's entirely your call. No blaming anyone else when it all goes wrong.
The main thing is not to listen to the advice of "experts." As for me, so they largely manipulate inexperienced investors, and they end up doing rash acts, losing their money.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 22, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
Never sell your coin now but if you are in more profit then sell. But, I think you must be in severe loss and if you are going to sell then nothing will come to your hand. So be patient. One day the market of cryptocurrency must revive and then you will get better profit. Maybe the waiting period will longer but hold all your coin and buy another coin like EOS, TRON, and ICX.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
it's too late to sell, better just wait! Maybe it will take a couple of months, but I think it's worth it.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
Hold your coins. Coin prices change very fast. If now you don't really need money, don't sell it. But if you want to sell, make sure the price is high. Always follow the  market developments.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
That's a decision that only you can make for yourself. When it comes to buying and selling any kind of cryptocurrency, it's entirely your call. No blaming anyone else when it all goes wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: