Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 14. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 13, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
To me it would be best if you hold your XLM and wait for it to recover because selling it now could l be at a lose. Hopefully by the end of this year you should start seeing some green.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
It is up to you, selling or not selling coins is your choice, but input from me, if you do not need money, how much better the coins you have saved and made as an investment, with you saving coins there may be a chance that you have coins increase in the long run.
Activity: 8
November 13, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
Activity: 11
November 13, 2018, 04:30:27 PM
Must better to hold for now your XLM and wait to recover on that price again, When you look at the price of XLM was too low and not neet to sell it on that kind of price. Actually if you have some patient and can wait of your XLM be going to in a high price must good for you. Just try to hold until end of this year maybe on that year is the chance to earn some profit of XLM you have.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2018, 04:27:16 PM
It is necessary to sell coins only in extreme necessity. And if you have enough money, then it does not cost them. They will prove useful to you, believe me.
Activity: 9
November 13, 2018, 04:25:58 PM
with the huge dip happening now and still no signs of recovering i think it is better for you to hold your coins and wait for the next year to come and hopefully it would be a good year not only for the market but for us investors too.
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 04:25:31 PM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
At right now you can sell XLM and buy it with cheaper price. The market will continue to decrease in the next few days. And you can buy more quantity XLM and wait to get profitable at 2019.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 13, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
It's OK to keep your xlm.  Xlm is known for been one of the traders' favourite.  It could rise beyond what was envisage if there is consistent good new about xlm !
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
I think you have to hold back because it has started to increase at the moment, so my advice is that you better wait and you have to monitor the market price often when prices go up, then you sell coins that you hold.
Activity: 4
November 13, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.
Activity: 10
November 13, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
Hold a little bit, a some pump happening now can be a beginning toward for real up trend just like in the quarter 2 of 2017. Hope it the same thing happen now. And also your token is a quite good. Big chance to climb. Expect the unexpected in crypto currency patient is out enemy. So fight and keep calm and hold
November 13, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
dECIDE WHAT to do so that when things dont go as you might have expected, you have only you to blame, if you are an opportunist, then little pump that saw somme coins gain value might have provided an opportune selling opportunity, you could uyse the chance to make something little, but if you are serious with the crypto platform then  wait a little longer, there is more o come
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
I think that the majority of investors suffered heavy losses this year. But not many of them were able to sell coins at a loss and continue to actively trade.
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
Now it is not the right situation to sell the coins in the market because the prices of your holding went very low in the market. So if you sell now you will make very less profit compared to a previous year high price, instead of selling for the loss it is better to sell them when the prices increase in the market.
November 13, 2018, 03:40:52 PM
For me I will choose not to sell any of my coins today because I think all coins now are dump and it is not a good idea to sell any of our coins .Can we still wait for a few weeks or months until it's price is in a high rate then we can sell it.
Activity: 12
November 13, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
All current pennies in the market are reasonable to buy. As for the sale, I think not. Waiting for more time the market price starts to stabilize to sell. Do not worry about hugging.
Activity: 13
November 13, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
I will recommend you should continue holding this token as now is anything but a decent time to offer a coin since you may do that at misfortune instead of at benefit on the off chance that you sit tight for the market to recoup from this bear period. In the event that you believe you will in any case influence benefit when you to offer, you can offer however the best proposal is for you to sit tight for the market to recoup.
Activity: 8
November 13, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
i think you should keep it,it is best and it have very fast transaction and it have good geolocation technology so it price will increase very soon but you should hold it.
November 13, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
To my mind, nowadays you should only buy more and hold in case if you've bought previously.
Pages:
Jump to: