Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 12. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
Of course we all worry about current situation but lets look at this from positive side. You can invest your money to coins in a very good price now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
I will not sell anything
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
Wait for growth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 22, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
I would not advise to sell something now. There is already need to be patient and wait. As long as you have not sold your assets at a low price, then you have not recorded a loss. Tip one - wait for your price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
Stellar coin is promising and can do many things that ethereum can do.  My problem with XLM  however,  is the low volume of trade beside,  there is also huge supply and low demand.  Apart from all these,  I am OK with XLM!
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
No need to be greedy, you need to be able to make the right decisions in difficult investment situations. I unfortunately did not sell all my Altcoins, now I am bankrupt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 14, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
Why sell a crypt when it drops very much, I don’t understand such people at all. Although if they were not, then I would have no one to buy these coins. Therefore, you can sell if you can not stand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
I sold %80-85 of my portfolio few weeks ago because we are constantly losing. Bear market can continue one year more maybe so we dont know what will happen, I dont hold altcoins at this very bad conditions.
Activity: 588
November 14, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
I don't think this time seems pretty well to sell the coins because the current market situation is so bad. So holding it might be a better option rather than selling it.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 14, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
I suggest you hold 'til you reach your target profit so that it'll be a win-win situation for you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
I said many times. Now, if you are not in increase, it is the worst time to sell. Sooner or later the market should go up and you will reget that you sold
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
November 14, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
I think if you can hold a coin now to make a long term profit, try to hold on. Nearly the end of year, the market will increase and please wait.
Do not be impatient !
It seems to me that today only those users will win, who have sufficient funds for life and will not sell their coins today at a cheap price. Only long-term storage of all assets will bring good returns in the future.
Considering that some foreign exchange markets are manipulated by large whales, they underestimate the cryptocurrency price so that many users start selling all their assets. That definitely these people have the means to live.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 11:27:45 AM
I think if you can hold a coin now to make a long term profit, try to hold on. Nearly the end of year, the market will increase and please wait.
Do not be impatient !
It seems to me that today only those users will win, who have sufficient funds for life and will not sell their coins today at a cheap price. Only long-term storage of all assets will bring good returns in the future.
Activity: 118
November 14, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Do not be impatient !
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
selling coins or not depends on the confidence and patience of the investors themselves if patience is large enough I feel holding back even longer and take advantage of opportunities that we will get as good as possible
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
As long as he holds it in his hand, he doesn't have any harm because ultimately you haven't lost him so you can follow the price changes as he waits and follow the sales or waiting process.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2018, 09:10:10 AM
We should not sell pennies now, because the market is likely to increase at any time, if you sell now you may regret it next year, in my opinion, if you are a bounty hunter then you can sell any Any time, but if the investor is losing money then should wait.
It's hard to pinpoint the upside momentum in this market as big investors are showing signs of leaving this market. I believe we will take a long time to see the new growth because the value of Bitcoin has not recovered and is priced from $ 6,000 to $ 6500 so recovery is unlikely.
in my opinion we only need to wait patiently because the market conditions in cryptocurrency are like this and there will be time to get back up and be even better than before, because cryptocurrency has many factors that can affect market movements so everything can happen in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 14, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
We should not sell pennies now, because the market is likely to increase at any time, if you sell now you may regret it next year, in my opinion, if you are a bounty hunter then you can sell any Any time, but if the investor is losing money then should wait.
It's hard to pinpoint the upside momentum in this market as big investors are showing signs of leaving this market. I believe we will take a long time to see the new growth because the value of Bitcoin has not recovered and is priced from $ 6,000 to $ 6500 so recovery is unlikely.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
There is no confidence in the crypto market, and if you decide to sell the crypto coins, then sell. I did so with the coin Phantom several times because of my greed, I lost profit.
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
It depends on how many XLM you have and if you earn that from your bounty then nothing to wait since you can sell it anytime if you want money. Prefer to hold until the next bull run as this will give you more profits as the price of XLM will also ride with the rally. Relax and be patient because XLM has potential to become huge in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: