Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 13. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Experience will teach you a lot of great things. However, avoid learning about trading in an expensive way. You should just avoid becoming too emotional in trading. If you are going to trade the money you have earned through joining campaigns, you can freely do so. However, take note that trading is risky, even experience traders incur losses and some even loss a great amount of money on trading. You must have your own preference and strategy as a trader.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
We should not sell pennies now, because the market is likely to increase at any time, if you sell now you may regret it next year, in my opinion, if you are a bounty hunter then you can sell any Any time, but if the investor is losing money then should wait.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I sold XRP only, because is growth was about to end, but as for other major cryptocurrencies, I keep on holding them and wait for better time to sell.
Activity: 322
November 14, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Now it is great time, because market is green and nobody can be sure about the terms of such state. If you minded to sell a thing, do not waste your time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:08:15 AM
You still have to be yourself no matter the advice given here everything still depend on your personal decision, cause people only give advice on what they think but you need to decide what is good for you, patient is very key in crypto and selling in lost is not in anyway good , I do sell in lost too but not really in lost cause not every time that I will be online to watch my portfolio and if I found it dip to what I didn't expect and see it still have long dip to go then I see to buy when dip more and with that I have more coin which to me is sell at lost in early stage and buy back in bottom, so look between the line and see it you are still good to hold or not, then you decide.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
If the coins you are holding have a small trading volume then you should sell them, do not hold them, the next time the bad coin value will decrease and it will probably die, so keep the coins High transaction value. You will have the opportunity to raise prices and you will get income.
yes, I also see a lot of new crypto that aren't long enough on the market. even with a very small trading volume it could make the coin disappear and have no value. therefore making the decision to sell or hold the crypto assets that we have must be properly analyzed.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 12:33:49 AM
If the coins you are holding have a small trading volume then you should sell them, do not hold them, the next time the bad coin value will decrease and it will probably die, so keep the coins High transaction value. You will have the opportunity to raise prices and you will get income.
Activity: 10
November 13, 2018, 10:07:26 PM
in my opinion, the price of xlm is now falling and you are better off selling it, because the price is down and the chart has plunged down, if you don't sell it, chances are you will lose a lot of money, when the price has recovered, then you buy it again.
Activity: 5
November 13, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
I do not think that for miners or anyone, it’s a good time to sell their coins. Since both have cost us to undermine them, be it days, weeks or even months, we must know how to identify the time to sell.Now is the time to buy.
Activity: 17
November 13, 2018, 10:00:27 PM
I think it's better now to be arrested first, because if now sold do not get any profit because now the market is down, and I suggest to sell it at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 9
November 13, 2018, 09:52:36 PM
April was really hard for holders like you, so it is already too late to suggest something but at your place I would better hold than selling everything because I'm believing that those projects would have a great future.
Activity: 4
November 13, 2018, 09:07:11 PM
I only sell when I don't really believe in the long term scale of the project. But if I'm hodling I will do that smartly to avoid major losses.
November 13, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
for my opinion you should just hold for a while so you dont regret later if the price become high i suggest to hold and wait
Activity: 14
November 13, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
I think you have to hold back because it has started to increase at the moment, so my advice is that you better wait and you have to monitor the market price often when prices go up, then you sell coins that you hold.
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Offering your coins ought to be needy not on your feelings but rather in your general methodology and why you are here in any case. In the event that you need to acquire quick benefits then it might be a smart thought to offer since the market will set aside a ton of opportunity to recoup and afterward you can utilize that cash to put resources into all the more encouraging coins, however in the event that you need to procure cash for the long haul the correct choice is to hold.
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
What you say seems to be true too and indeed I think this is the time to buy potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, I'm sure with us buying bitcoin or ethereum we can get big profits
November 13, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
Hodling always pays...
Activity: 7
November 13, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
You shouldnt sell your coins mate. I believe XLM . and i hope we will earn huge money from XLM again in next bull market. You need to continue buying rather than selling. So if you have a fiat please keep continue buying or
Activity: 13
November 13, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
now prices are starting to rise,
Activity: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:43:35 PM
It is always difficult to wait - the skilled traders and investors will tell you the same. However, you must be strong enough not to take the wrong decision and sell your altcoins. Be very patient to get more soon.
Pages:
Jump to: