Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 26. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
Hold at the moment as all market is at bottom and wait for good time may be at the end of 2018.
Activity: 9
November 05, 2018, 04:52:10 AM
Yes we should not sell our coins by this time because the market is still very weak but instead we should buy more coins that we can invest once the market value is increasing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 05, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
It is not good to sell coins for now because of bear market instead it is good to hold it for now. Mind you that altcoins will have a good market price increase for some of it has only a low number of supply and this will likely to make the coin market price pump so easily. You should also believe on the altcoins for it is profitable and that you should believe on it. I guess one should be patient for now and wait for the right time to sell altcoins.
Activity: 16
November 05, 2018, 04:42:08 AM
The market will come up soon and the HOLDERS will cheers at the end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 04:37:25 AM
of course we are waiting for a good time to come after our patience in 2018 is in defense and I hope that the end of this year has begun to appear even though still Huh it doesn't exist
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
Activity: 8
November 05, 2018, 04:05:04 AM
That's right because now is the right time to buy lots of coins that have great potential if you want to get big profits, because later coin coins will experience a good price increase even though you must always be patient waiting
November 05, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
Activity: 5
November 05, 2018, 03:36:00 AM
It is a good coin backed by a good project. Selling or keeping depends on your target. But the coin is worth holding for long.
November 05, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
Due to market status, market goes red and with this situation the alts must be hold into your wallet as well, and when the market recovers as well as the market this is the right time to sell the alts you have and buyback again when the price goes down.
Activity: 12
November 05, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
Many analysts predict only in 2019 the influx of large investments in the cryptocurrency market. In my opinion, only this can save the market from real destruction.
Activity: 11
November 05, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
if you badly need go and sell it ... but if you want a higher profit just wait until the value was risen ...  Me i just let it hold because the value of it was very low , i think its better to wait until the market recovers.
Activity: 7
November 05, 2018, 03:20:13 AM
now the market price has started to be normal, I see all the coins are recovering and if you wait a while, most likely in the next few days the market price will rise like xlm is currently red, but the chart movement has been balanced and increasing.
November 05, 2018, 03:19:34 AM
I think you should hold because the market is just recovering and I think we are yet to see anything yet. You might be in a better gain in weeks time but be watchful
November 05, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
I think you should just wait until the end of this year and sell, or put a sell order. I would personally wait in your place for the end of this year.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:08:47 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
The price has just started to rise.  I do not see any point now selling coins.  If you want to make a profit, then it's better to wait more.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
Hi, everybody. In my opinion it is not worth selling. Since there will be no profit, it turns out bought and sold for one price, and maybe less. It's loss. We must wait until the price rises and then think about selling, because this is the ultimate goal, to get profit.
now hold on to the strong tokens you like, and wait a few more months.
and you will see what the market will be like, and surely you will be surprised at the price
Activity: 278
November 05, 2018, 12:20:49 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
In my opinions you should hold your XLM. Cause in the future price will increase. It is a very good protensial coin and this coin have that capability to increase again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 04, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
Timing or not is all determined by you now. because indeed now it is still very detrimental if you will make a sale. surely the estimation of your assets will decrease hold to be able to benefit you. because now the market is declining
Activity: 278
November 04, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
Don't lose your hope mate. If you have enough trust on your coin, then don't worry. Price will increase in the future. Don't sell at loss just hold and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: