Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 51. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
You have to believe that the bull market will come. This is not the time to sell money. I think that the market will come again soon. If you want to get more profit, I think you should wait patiently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
If you are a long-term investor than don't see market moment every day and picnic as this market highest volatility and your holding profit & losses every day if your view is for the long team than you will get a good return this market has huge potential and every day new investor comes this market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
a question is difficult to answer!the market has been a little green recently. If you are among those that bought the very deep in a few weeks ago, you should be in a little profit by now and therefore it is safe to sale some. However, if you are among those who bought before the bearish run, there is no way you can get your money back now talk less of making a profit because the market is yet to recover. Whatever your choice turns out to be, make sure you do not sell in a loss.
Activity: 150
August 16, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
I think you should not hurry ... You need to wait until the price grows to the one you need!
Activity: 88
August 14, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.

I agree to this. Why are you making this decision based on the suggestions of other members ?

Different members here have different targets and approaches while investing. Some are here for short term trading and thus investing for a margin of 5-10% only. While others want a bigger cut and they can wait longer. Thus, it really depends on what is your target. Also, you need to take into consideration , your risk taking ability. If you do not like taking much risks, sell units sufficient to recover the investment cost and trade with remaining coins.

I want to sell because I need money to pay the tuition of my students in school. My salary is not too much for my need of my children that why I decide to sell to have profit.
Activity: 89
August 14, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I figure you ought not offer as of now. Putting resources into the digital money showcase, we ought to contribute long haul in the event that you need to make huge benefits. As of now the market is still Hold it first, for the time being, the market is in terrible condition for me, and possibly for you. On the off chance that there's no quick need in offering those coins for a few reasons, you should hold it and I figure sit tight at the market cost to recoup. That will expand its productivity on the off chance that it recoups and rises.very low, offering right now won't have much benefit
Activity: 93
August 14, 2018, 12:56:47 AM
Stellar is one of the great coin in the market, it won't dump in a couple of months. Being on top 8 implies that it has extremely a genuine working venture. Market is simply recuperating, bull run just began so better hold it. Expectation is that btc cost will rise again up to $20k, yet I can't ensure that. Best time to offer your coin in the event that you will pick up benefit, even only 1%, it implies that holding is fruitful. Toward the day's end, it is still relies upon your necessities on the off chance that you are going to offer it or not.
Activity: 49
August 13, 2018, 04:43:45 AM
I would advise selling altcoyins and investing in ETH, it will be a more reliable distribution of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:10:51 AM
Don't worry , hold has always been the best choice . especially in the future, the price will increase several times
I don't know why you always say that coins will rise in the future. When will the future be, and the future will always be the future.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Don't worry , hold has always been the best choice . especially in the future, the price will increase several times
Activity: 122
August 13, 2018, 12:36:16 AM
At present, this market is still at a low point. I don't think this is a good time to sell cryptocurrencies. I think you should keep enough patience to continue waiting, because I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so keep enough patience and you will be able to Get profits from this market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:33:36 AM
No need to rush to sell your altcoins, hold is the best option
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
If you have patience, the best choice is to forget about them for 1-2 years and then the price will definitely increase
Activity: 181
August 13, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you want to make a profit, then do not sell coins now.  I think it is a bad idea.  I advise you to hold the coins until the end of the year and if the price does not rise, then immediately sell.
copper member
Activity: 616
August 12, 2018, 02:45:41 PM
I think, it  is not the right time to sell your coins because market condition is down. Better to hold your coins and wait till the prices raises and sell it at high price at the right time for good returns.
Activity: 74
August 12, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think you should wait for a little while for better profit, only sell it if you think that's what it worth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 02:20:17 PM
If you don't sell we cannot buy, so please sell Smiley
Seriously, you should sell now only if you have some urgent situation and need money ASAP.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 02:19:43 PM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 02:18:58 PM
Have you already made a profit from coins? You need to hold out until you get the required profit ratio. If you have the right profit, you can sell now. But the main decision is yours.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
This is not the right time to sell coins. The market is at an extreme dip and I don't think I will sell any of my coins. I know market will stabilize in no time and will be an advantage for the hodlers.
Pages:
Jump to: