Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 74. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:00:33 AM
I am a huge fam of XLM
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
It looks like coins are a matter of taste too, as I will probably trade them with other altcoins, but of course if you believe, holding tight is the best way to keep up with the next fluctuations.
it's not a good tine to sell theth coins now. yeah the market are color green now but doesn't mran for me it reach the original price again. it is still very low compare to the original price. my only advice is sell coins when your target price is reached . mo matter what happened keep focus in that don't mind if the market are still dropping. you van hold it anytime.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
It looks like coins are a matter of taste too, as I will probably trade them with other altcoins, but of course if you believe, holding tight is the best way to keep up with the next fluctuations.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 04, 2018, 04:28:36 AM
Of course you can't sell now. Do you not understand that soon will begin a strong growth and you can get a very good profit. The main rule is not to panic and wait for a good price. I am sure that this is the only way to succeed in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 04:24:49 AM

I am not actually fond nor knowledgeable about xlm but think if you are going to resort to cutting your loss then don't sell it specially if its market is not that stagnant.
Just keep on holding its been in the market for quite sometime so I don't think it will just be another pump and dump.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 04, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
Good projects will always be important. If you are sure that your tokens are really very valuable and of great importance to the entire economy, I would try not to sell them. Good tokens will grow in price very quickly and you should remember this for any speculation
Activity: 43
July 04, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
Your decision to sell the coins you have my suggestion is you see first the growth of the coin in the market, if your coin price is far from the price of ICO do not you sell, because this will make the price of altcoin worse, hold the world altcoin prices back good. so you can get a good profit and you have no doubt.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Sincerely speaking I am short of words because am facing this same issue.
I am thinking maybe to sell or hold.
But the more I hold the more it keep falling.
Currently I don't know maybe to hold again or to sell them off.
Activity: 350
July 04, 2018, 03:30:01 AM
I do not think you should do this. coins can increase in price, and you just do not pay attention to the correction of the course and its constant jumps. just keep them as long as possible, and battling your patience, you will make a profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
July 04, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Selling at this point of time is crucial specially when you bought coins at higher price. The game is always patience if you get carried away and full of negative sentiment try to regret and forget crypto sometimes do some retreat for sure in a couple of months when you check your porfolio again everything will be back to normal.
GFE
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
I think that it is no any sense to sell coins during market correction. Just wait for next big market pump and sell part of your coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
Follow me! I would choose to keep my penny. At this point, if you worry and sell them, you will not get anything, even lose money. The market will stabilize and the price of potential coins will rise. You have carefully selected your coins, keep it and wait. Your waiting will be paid off by profit.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 03:33:18 AM
You should see the situation in the market, the price is decreasing. I dont mind to you to sell the coins now.
Maybe you can sell a half of your coins, and holding the other half until the market is increasing more to get a big profit.
Activity: 147
July 04, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

It's better to do your own analysis of the coins you have. If the coin has the potential to continue to increase, hold for a moment. But, if the coin has an obstacle to increase, then you can sell it and I suggest to reinvest it into another coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.
See BTC are down down
I do not think because now that I see the market price of crypto is declining because the market is still experiencing price fluctuations and so I am sure you do not sell your altcoin, you will get more profit from now even the price of altcoin and the market is also not yet good
i think be better to hold your altcoins and waiting to up price. in my opinion altcoins (include XLM) will going up  if bitcoin price up again
my advise be better to hold. but if you want to sell now it not worry because you get your coins is free
Activity: 71
July 04, 2018, 03:01:39 AM
You should only sell your coin when the prices are higher than the prices that you bought them for, if you will be selling below the price that you purchased the coin for then selling is a bad idea. If you are making losses from your coins, just hold them for now.
Activity: 220
July 04, 2018, 02:58:05 AM
Market conditions show a downward trend. I think this is not a good time to sell tokens because the market is still under pressure. If you want to sell it for a high price, you can sell your altcoin when the altcoin price in the recovery period and the market returns green.
Activity: 95
July 04, 2018, 02:54:22 AM
See the current coin prices all in red and it is better to wait until the coins are green or selling price values. Current coin prices going up and down very quickly so you must monitor the crypto market every day. So when the price goes up you can go on sale. 
Agreed. If the coin strongly jumps up and down, it is better to manually monitor the market. Then you will have a chance to earn a good amount.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
Dont sell now if you don't need the money invested on it, you can still hold towards the ending of the year before selling..
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 02:44:41 AM
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.
See BTC are down down
I do not think because now that I see the market price of crypto is declining because the market is still experiencing price fluctuations and so I am sure you do not sell your altcoin, you will get more profit from now even the price of altcoin and the market is also not yet good
Pages:
Jump to: