Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 77. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
I think that selling coins in such a market  at such low prices is not fine. Patience is very important
Activity: 107
June 29, 2018, 09:27:14 AM
I think you are not selling the price right now, because now the price is still unstable, I think you can survive in a few months by waiting for a higher price, so it will be more profitable by selling more prices.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 09:22:45 AM
returns on work with the moderation of release from the market and developer gives as chance as investors to keep on holding or works with decision as expending of more as following drawing with the past terms of position as showing with reference.

Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
I think you should not sell at this time... Investing in the cryptocurrency market, we should invest long term if you want to make big profits... Currently the market is still very low.
Activity: 27
June 28, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
It is good time to buy more with the coin you like, dont sell it at this time.
Because the risk/reward is very low now
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
I will suggest you should keep holding this token as now is not a good time to sell a coin because you may do that at loss rather than at profit if you wait for the market to recover from this bear period. If you feel you will still make profit when you sell, you can sell but the best suggestion is for you to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
In my suggestion hold your coin, The market now is down wait for the time when the market back to green and sell it when you know you can gain a profit from it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 28, 2018, 07:14:04 AM
I will look at this situation in what way I have obtained, whether from a deposit or from a bounty campaign. if it can be coins or tokens from boutny campaign, I immediately sell it.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 07:08:35 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
These coins should be kept for another 4-5 months.  By this time, the market should recover and the price rise.
Activity: 102
June 28, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
See the current situation of the market and it is not at all good to sell them in the market. All the prices of Bitcoin, ETH and other cryptocurrency prices really very down in the market, so now it is the best option to hold as long as possible until the market settles again.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
Do not sell I think, if the project is promissing, the price will recover soon. Maybe you just need to wait for some time to pass after the regulations and corrections here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
No i don't think of selling now, because the market are low if your selling now you will be on a great lost. Why not wait till the market goes up before you sell.
Activity: 295
June 27, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
you should keep them for sure ! now its not a good time to sell any coins or alts ... just wait for few months or better try to save it anyway
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
Yes one of the good coins on the market, it will not be discarded in a few months. Being in the top ten means he is a real job project. The market has just recovered, the bull run has just begun so better grasp. The prediction is that Bitcoin prices will rise again to $ 19k. The current price increase is just the beginning, if you want results that over time could be because the time is still long and gradually back up. being willing to wait will definitely be worth more.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
If my advice, for now better buy, because to sell the price is still cheap. And if you already hold some coin, it would be better to hold it first. And wait for a good price. Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
Be patient and wait. Later you will be able to earn more than now. Wait an increasing and sell later. I do so.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
June 27, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
Its depend on your needs, if you need fresh fiat money sell them, if you still want to invest just wait another month, all altcoin even bitcoin is in the thrill state, all holder want to sell it, but some smart people will take the benefit of that things, they buy a lot and the price will increasing again once more.
June 27, 2018, 09:09:03 AM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
June 27, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
I think that now is not a very good time for the sale of the top Alcyonv! I think that now, on the contrary, a good time for shopping, since the market is on its day, I believe. This is just an opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: