Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 88. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 08:57:31 AM
I dont know which price you buy your coin if you are  in a loss then try to hold it when loss recover then sale . but dont sale in a loss be remember crypto market is always dumping and pumping so before any coin buy tro to make a solid investing plan .
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
waiting is what you can do right now. Do not sell your coin right now because it is not good at all. Coins are waiting for a next pump and whales are collecting coins like usual. You need to understand the market that it always goes up and down. It can not bein the dip forever. Soon, the price will increase
Activity: 728
May 15, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
Is the price right now higher than when you first bought? How many amounts of the tokens do you have? If you need profits, you can sell the whole or some. You may use the profits and income of the selling to buy other promising altcoin and invest more. But, if you think you want to hold, just hold it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 15, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
I think this is not a good time to sell those coins because you just need to wait for those pumps and also i do believe that it will raise and a big pump for the market and those other coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
Well it really depends on the value of the tokens.If you find it profitable for now then sell it but if you are not yet satisfied with the value you can still hold it so that you can be able to earn big when the value rises but it is still risky because we dont know if it will rise or crash so much better   to always monitor the movement of the value.
Sell or buy? I agree that it depend on recent price and also the future speculation.
Every of us have their own expectation if we buy any coin so my statement will not affect to to the people if they have already planning. Value is the first reference and also target.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
I don’t think it’s a good time to sell tokens because the current market is still in a depressed state. If you want to sell it at a high price, you’d better hold a token and watch the market price. If you doubt the price, then you sell it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
It's up to you. If you want to sell it at a high price, you better hold the token and keep an eye on the market price. If you doubt if the price will go down, better sell and do not look back to back.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

if you're really sure you want to make a bigger profit for you, you can better hold up some future time with a higher price value than the current increase, so you'll earn a lot of profits at a higher price.
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
It has a strong foundation and already shows its' purpose but still, it depends on you man. Getting gains is not whether you will have more than 100% or less than 100% gains. It will always base on how satisfy you are of the gains that you have. Smiley
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 09:16:20 AM
I think it should be on the moon.good lucky

I think yes because now the price of altcoin has gone up a bit and you better sell it quickly to earn profits because if you do not fast altcoin can go down or even increase because the price is not fixed altcoin then you better quickly sell altcoin you have before you lose and make a profit,..
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 12:55:51 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think personally you can sell your altcoin now because altcoin price in the recovery period and the market is back green than from that you can sell your altcoin and many people who want to sell its coin at altcoin price slightly up and can benefit
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
May 13, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
now prices are starting to rise,
one's reason to buy and sell very much
even everyone will do different things,
but I recommend to buy it, because the price is still cheap
I recommended too, to buy coins if the price still low and if the time comes that the coin you bought is in high  price, then you can now already sell it. That's how I do when it comes to buy and sell.
Activity: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:55:08 PM
Hold this because prices of XLM  is low if compared with the first month in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
Based on the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/ your token is hitting the top and I think if you really wanted to fiat you can convert or sell your token now, because it is in a good condition, but if you want a higher profit you can still hold it but it is a risky thing.
Activity: 619
May 12, 2018, 11:26:08 PM
my advice is not because I see the market conditions are still in the process of recovery. so it will be very harmful and pose a greater risk. therefore to be more secure simply by holding the coins you have to wait for the development of the future that much better and increase.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
Selling coins right now is a nonsense idea because of the price drops, maybe if you have a faces financial problems right now it's okay to sell some of it but if you're just worried of the price drops selling your coins is not the good option. I know there's a lot of people afraid losing their money and they do panic selling so instead of supporting Bitcoin to rise up they actually contributes to the price drops because of those panic selling. The best thing to do is to hold your coins and wait until the last quarter of the year to come because that is the time where bitcoin and other altcoins pump their prices.
Activity: 308
May 12, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
I think you ahd better hold them and wait for the high price to come. Then, you can sell them to make more profit.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 11:10:30 PM
If you have no confidence in this token, then you can choose to sell them.
The long term assumption is that you're bullish on this token, and that's the key point.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

I do not think it's because the market is red now and now is the right time to hold your altcoin because with you holding altcoin, I'm sure the altcoin price will come back and can benefit well and now you can also invest in altcoins that have fast growth

Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 10, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
Actually the process in cryptocurrency is very simple. First buy some electronic currencies in the blockchain market and you must sell it for a higher price.
Through this process we can be able to obtained a bright future in our respective lives.
Pages:
Jump to: