Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 85. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
This time we should buy. coin CMT is a trend, so we should invest it. In addition, you can find out more on some other reputable forums
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
hold the first. the current price rise is just the beginning, if you want results that over time it could have been because of the time it is still old and new coins gradually back up. with willing to be patient to wait will definitely be greater in value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:27:49 PM
Personally, I'll keep at least until the new year! rapid growth is expected from autumn. So do not panic but just wait
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
You should only sell your coin when the prices are higher than the prices that you bought them for, if you will be selling below the price that you purchased the coin for then selling is a bad idea. If you are making losses from your coins, just hold them for now.

Agreed with you. The market now are downfall and it is not good to make selling with our coins now, better to hold and try to buy another coins that has potential to grow in the market place. These will makes you to earn more profit when bullish comes.
Activity: 170
May 31, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
Do not sell now, specially if you bought XML just like you said in your main thread.
Wait until it touches $0,50 at least, it will easily touch $1 during the next year, probably on the next bull run.
Activity: 89
May 31, 2018, 06:09:01 PM
You should only sell your coin when the prices are higher than the prices that you bought them for, if you will be selling below the price that you purchased the coin for then selling is a bad idea. If you are making losses from your coins, just hold them for now.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Ripple is a very good project with a great future, but I think he will increase his price after a long time. At least 2 years. So if you have an idea of long-term investment, I would personally hold my XRP coins.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 34
May 31, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
you try to sell at a high, not a low. so yes hold Smiley
Activity: 129
May 31, 2018, 12:53:39 PM
I sometimes wonder what in gods name people are thinking to let an absolute top-of-the-top coin go down more than 3% in the last 24 hours at its lowest price, maximizing their loss.

Except ofcourse for the few that really need the money quickly.
Activity: 218
May 31, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

Depending on what you need right now, if you need money you can sell the coins you own, and if you do not need the money then hold your coins till the price increases, and that will give you a good profit.
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
Do not sell your coin in lost but if the price falling tries to cut loose and then buy back in deep, The market now in the bearish situation but soon the market will recover and bitcoin will make all new time high as last year, try to enrich your bitcoin and then be a winner.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
Generally speaking it is always best to sell altcoins in the period of time when you for sure know that you`ll make profit. If that is the case with XLM, even if the profit is not that large, I`d still recommend selling this altcoin.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
May 24, 2018, 12:19:51 AM
You have to be patient for a better price. And also, I think the star is a promising coin and may be very profitable if you hold it. I think this term is a bad time to sell altcoin or bitcoin. Prices are still low
I agree. The market is falling, investors should continue to wait. This is an opportunity for investors to buy as much coin in their wallet and earn big profits in the near future.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
You have to be patient for a better price. And also, I think the star is a promising coin and may be very profitable if you hold it. I think this term is a bad time to sell altcoin or bitcoin. Prices are still low
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
Now it is not worthwhile to sell the main coins that strengthen the crypto currency market, but if you have doubtful altcoins that are unlikely to grow in value, it is better to sell them.
Activity: 90
May 23, 2018, 05:19:12 PM
Make sure the current price of the coin, if the price is down you can buy coins at a low price. If the price of a coin can be sold, it all depends on the strategy you have.
Activity: 280
May 21, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
I try to sell altcoins on the top and buy on a new one at the bottom, that would increase the volume.
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
I would rather keep at least half o the coins and  another half would sell. I think there will be a better period to sell, but in order to stop hesitating over the choice you can sell some coins:) Good luck.
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
I think now is a good time to sell their altcoyins, the ether has grown a little so that all prices have gone up, even have overturned my obsessions!
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
You can sell off if you are in profit but hold if you are still in negative. The market has stated to trend upwards and hope it will be sustained to enable a lot of coins to come back to profits.
Pages:
Jump to: