Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 89. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:13:17 AM
The market is recovering after a big correction. If your coins have come out of a loss - you can partially fix the profit. But I believe that this is only the beginning of growth.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
For me its okey to sell your bitcoin in anytime. I can say weither it may decrease a little bit but still you still earned. But i think there some marketcap thats low value. And again it is okey. You may loss the potential upportunity to become your bitcoin doble or triple. Every second counts. So dont loss every minute that will possible came up.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:08:13 AM
I will advise against selling your coin now. But if you are in great need, then  go for it no matter what - profitable or not.
But as many others in this thread have said, good holders don't sell coins very easily until target profit is reached.
So better hold your buddy.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
my dear its good not to sell good holder of coins dont easily sell coins they keep it for future sake so keep yours
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
May 01, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
if my opinion is better than his coins sell now, the selling price of coins now has started up from last month, I sell all coins if you do not want to lose, then the capital again if bitcoin prices have started to improve.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
May 01, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
I think now is a good time to sell their altcoyins, the ether has grown a little so that all prices have gone up, even have overturned my obsessions!
Should now sell coin or not? In my own opinion, if you want a long term profit then you must keep it until your altcoin's price will continue on rising. But if you want to sell it now, there's problem with that.. But you might get lower profit than selling it in the future. But for me, keep it and wait until the price will continue rising.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 01, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
selling or holding is up to you, but I think with a market that almost all prices go down it's better to hold and wait for the price to go up unless you already get a profit then you can sell it
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
May 01, 2018, 04:47:15 AM
I think now is a good time to sell their altcoyins, the ether has grown a little so that all prices have gone up, even have overturned my obsessions!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 04:44:38 AM
Just keep holding your coins, because price of all coins are still pumping up and you just still need to hold so you can get more profit when you sell it in a high price, but if you think that you can get a profit when you sell your coin now then sell it.
Activity: 151
May 01, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
You have to believe that the bull market will come. It is not the time to sell money. I think the market will burst out again soon. If you want to make more profits, I think you should wait patiently. Good luck!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
 I think you should not sell you investments or securities or coins that you have because in this point of time there is no any increase in the price of the securities in the blockchain market,
you should wait the right time before you going to sell it.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 26, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I'm not sure XLM is a good coin or not im just not really like how the supply and the circulation. XLM indeed good coins and its similar to XRP. But as investors im afraid its not good for long term. But i do think you should hold it for awhile until the market recovery, you might gain a profit from it.
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
No ,I dont think you need to sell all your coins now,Have a look at the market,it is recovering after the yesterday's epic crush so we are at the beginning of a new green wave.So hold strong.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
April 26, 2018, 07:12:35 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
just hold it, but if now you sell will get a profit, then sell it.
I will not sell it until the profit target is reached.

if you really need money, then  you should sell it, if not, hold and save your coin for the future. if your coin has a good market price value, then theres no reason to hold it for long time, but if you’re not contented on the value of your coin today then hold it and wait until the value gets higher.
Activity: 93
April 26, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
For me I will choose not to sell any of my coins today because I think all coins now are dump and it is not a good idea to sell any of our coins .Can we still wait for a few weeks or months until it's price is in a high rate then we can sell it
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
actually live how your target ,, whether it has been achieved or not ,, but in my opinion the price trend of coins will still continue to rise ,, be patient ,,
Activity: 37
April 26, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Bitcoin is currently priced at $ 11,400, but the peak in its history reached nearly $ 200,000 - at the end of last year. The path to the glorious summit of the crypto is still wide open, and of course the path back to the starting line is equally wide. The past two weeks have seen steady growth in the value of the BTC, a good sign that it is picking up the path that many expect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

I think yes because now altcoin prices start to rise and you should sell you and now is the right time to sell altcoin that you have hold for a long time because many people are waiting when the altcoin price will rise
Activity: 290
April 24, 2018, 12:52:25 AM
It depends on the type of coin you are holding right now wether it has potential or just another dump coin. Before investing check each coin that caught your attention so you won't end up losing instead of gaining profits. Knowing how much potential the coin has helps so you won't waste time holding on worthless coins.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:44:06 AM
Just keep holding it and wait until the price of it will increase, but if you think that you can get your profit when you sell your tokens or coins, go sell it now.
Pages:
Jump to: