Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 90. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
now have to sell coins or not, if my opinion is now its time to sell coins, last month coin prices continue to fall down, and now the price of coins start setabil, now is the right time to sell kooin our coins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 12:38:48 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think, you prefer to buy. dont sell, The price will rise, you can get alot profit if the price is going up.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 24, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
If you want great results to hold only in a few more months. But if it's been feeling considerable owned profit then sell it. possible target or level of satisfaction of each person is different.
That it's, we will always believe that the price of cryptocurrency will always be high in the future, although we do not yet know the exact cause. Maybe with some regulation against cryptocurrency, every country will accept cryptos for use as a payment system.

Another reason is, every year the price of cryptocurrency always rises dramatically. Although many regulations refuse to use cryptocurrecy but cryptocurrency users always come. They will argue that cryptocurrency is the asset for the source of income. So the existence of regulation banning or accepting cryptos will not give big effect to price movement.

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:05:03 AM
If you want great results to hold only in a few more months. But if it's been feeling considerable owned profit then sell it. possible target or level of satisfaction of each person is different.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 23, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
development of current coins continues to rise and growing. Thus coin prices also gained. in the circumstances, it is an opportunity to profit. so selling is the right choice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 23, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

If you need a money for your immediate needs then go on and sell it, it would be an opportunity because the price value is just become high now so therefore it would be an huge earning for you but if you don't need the money then i suggest to keep on holding because the market is now getting healthy in which a sign that all coins will probably will become more expensive too.
Activity: 90
April 23, 2018, 09:59:47 PM
That's what you want. You can keep it for long-term investments or sell it if you feel you have the desired target. All decisions are in your hands with the strategy you have to see the market price.

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
don't sell the coins you invested in just yet just because the price is at a very depressing state in the past few months. As you can see right now the dips are starting to fade and these coins that are afflicted in the past month were now gaining value and is recovering from the decreases it has received. So don't sell right away. Wait for the coin to rise nb value then sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
Right now nothing is worth selling, if you want to sell, you have to do it when the whole market goes up.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
It has a strong foundation and already shows its' purpose but still, it depends on you man. Getting gains is not whether you will have more than 100% or less than 100% gains. It will always base on how satisfy you are of the gains that you have.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 23, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
If you have profit like 40-50% for now , yes better to fix your earn now and wait price dump later and get inside again to earn new profit in future.
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 06:02:09 AM
Many people wants to have a multiple profits, and they were strongly holding their coins for a long term, but if your coin now has a good market price value there is no reason to hold it, and if you are contented on the price today just sell it, but if you are not contented on the market price today, then continue holding until such time that the price of that certain coin grow up and fit to your needs.

I agree to this. Why are you making this decision based on the suggestions of other members ?

Different members here have different targets and approaches while investing. Some are here for short term trading and thus investing for a margin of 5-10% only. While others want a bigger cut and they can wait longer. Thus, it really depends on what is your target. Also, you need to take into consideration , your risk taking ability. If you do not like taking much risks, sell units sufficient to recover the investment cost and trade with remaining coins.

Very correct advice. Each person has his own concepts of investment, his approaches. Someone more profitable short-term trade, someone on the contrary - quietly waiting for when the price of coins will rise to a certain level.
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
The price starts to rise, but you should set the target price you want to achieve and hold your coin until the target is met. I think from now on the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 215
April 23, 2018, 05:55:33 AM
according to us, if you do not want to lose your money, you better hold your bitcoin by waiting for a stable price. so you will benefit a lot.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
April 23, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

No, just hold it for a while because the value of coin now is going high. Think first before you prefer to sell your coin. If you hold your coin there's a big chance that you can get a double value of how much money that you invest because for now all coin is stable and you didnt regret the value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2018, 05:50:50 AM

With the current bull market I would say we should really hold on to most of the coins that we are holding! This bull market is something that can really boost the coin to new heights. I am not saying that would be ATH's like last year but they are going to be better than the current one. I see complete sensible argument that why we should not sell them, just in case if someone disagree with me.
Whether it is your XLM or someone's XRP, currently all the coins are same and they will rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:40:20 AM
it's better you hold out the coin you have because I see for now the price of all cryptocurrency has started to enter the price recovery that makes the price back up, so better be patient a little more to get mendaptkan maximum profit.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
altcoin prices have come back good and up again so selling altcoin that we have now may have gained profit but holding it much longer may be more profitable if coin prices continue to rise and stable
Activity: 163
April 23, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

I think I should keep it as I do not think it's time to sell something on the market yet I hope that you will realize your dreams in the shortest possible time
Activity: 252
April 23, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
Now the bull market. There is no point in selling in a bull market. But if you are worried, then put a stop loss and raise it as the price of the token grows.
Pages:
Jump to: