Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 83. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
my dear its good not to sell good holder of coins dont easily sell coins they keep it for future sake so keep yours
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
I think it's better now to be arrested first, because if now sold do not get any profit because now the market is down, and I suggest to sell it at the end of the year because according to my prediction the price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
returns on work with the moderation of release from the market and developer gives as chance as investors to keep on holding or works with decision as expending of more as following drawing with the past terms of position as showing with reference.

Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 16, 2018, 06:25:24 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think this is an incredibly wrong time to sell your stellars. In my opinion, it is a very promising coin for the future, and being patient and holding stratis can be very profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
I am more optimistic pending for now. no need to have to rush to sell coins. be patient and reading the situation/ conditions, there will likely be a fresh breeze rise. Positive thinking becomes the best choice right now. Keep the spirit.
Activity: 406
June 16, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
No, the current market is bad, you won't get any profit if you sell it now at the low price like this.
i think it is wise to keep holding coins so you can sell it later if the price back to good again. selling in a market condition like this will only make loss.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 16, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
Selling your coins should be dependent not on your emotions but in your overall strategy and why you are here in the first place. If you want to obtain fast profits then it may be a good idea to sell since the market is going to take a lot of time to recover and then you can use that money to invest in more promising coins, but if you want to earn money for the long term the right decision is to hold.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
if the price of our coins already provide benefits if we sell it now then we should immediately sell because the price is not stable but if the predicted price will be better in the future then we should still hold our coins in the wallet to get bigger profits
Activity: 115
June 16, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Not once, in the crypto market situation as now, you should resist do not do the selling.can be sure that you will not get a profit.
Activity: 153
June 16, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
Just try to look at the price of you coins for now if this be dump or pump.
But if this a pump in the market must better to sell of it and if this be low price just hold it a long time and wait on when be recover so that you can avoid selling your coins into low price.
I agree with you. The decision to sell and buy coins must be taken based on market conditions. As it is today, the correction keeps happening and the price of the coins is getting lower, of course it is the right time to buy and is not recommended to sell. It all depends on you, make the results of your analysis as the best decision.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
selling or holding is up to you, but I think with a market that almost all prices go down it's better to hold and wait for the price to go up unless you already get a profit then you can sell it
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
take a look at the various sites before selling i don't think it is still the right time as the market is still on its lower side
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
June 15, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Just try to look at the price of you coins for now if this be dump or pump.
But if this a pump in the market must better to sell of it and if this be low price just hold it a long time and wait on when be recover so that you can avoid selling your coins into low price.
Activity: 364
June 15, 2018, 11:03:18 PM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
XLM is one of the good coin. It is currently ranked seventh in the market capitalization. Therefore, the price of XLM will increase in the coming time. I recommend keeping XLM waiting for a short while. Surely its price will rise high, at which point you sell it will be profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
June 15, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
Today the market is down but don't worry it will recover soon, don't sell yet better to buy more if you have extra money to increase your holdings then sell it when the market is mooning and when you hit your target profit. Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

Wait for the update of the team follow thier community and see raodmap to get an idea when to sell your coins. Or set a target value when to sell your coins but if you get that in a bounty if i were you i will sell it soon il get that token..
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
I would like to suggest that you must not sell it now because it could increased a lot when the it goes to the moon. Hold it more for couple years and be patient for waiting otherwise you cant get highest price of that altcoin. I think the market prices will improve more for couple years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 15, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
At this very moment, the price or the market's value is still dropping due to irregularity of the demand/supply of it. Buying more coins is a good idea since it will benefit you soon enough because of so called profit.
Activity: 252
June 15, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

Well, if you think that it give you an earning then why not sell but if you like to earn more then wait for the value to increase until you think that you have great earnings on it.

At the very moment where the market is falling, the best thing to do is to hod your funds, selling it in low price will be crucial and also not beneficial to you patience is needed in crypto.
Hold because the price falling and its good decision. By selling them then we will be in loss. if you're really sure you want to make a bigger profit for you, you can better hold up some future time with a higher price value than the current increase, so you'll earn a lot of profits at a higher price.
Activity: 169
June 15, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
you should not to sell your coin now because trade market still down!! but if want to sell it its up to you!! your dessision will be command!! but for me not now!! ill wait for it !! to recover!!
Pages:
Jump to: