Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 86. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 10:24:18 PM
In what rate did you buy it? The price of Stellar is still changing (sometimes dropping and rising). If you are more patient, you may get some profits by waiting for more to reach the higher rate. However, when you really need the cash or want to invest in other altcoins, you may sell them. But of course, you will lose your money.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:56:11 PM
Now the market is only beginning to recover and I would not advise now to sell coins.  It is better to wait.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
if you want short term profit then just go sell it, if you want invest and earn morn, just hold that, it defends on your mood buddy. Grin
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
you can hold it or sell it, I guess whatever your decision, only you can decide, see the market situation now. I think you have to be a little patient and hold it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
I would recommend you to hold if you have bought your coins for a long-term.If you are a day-trader,better ask about it in Trollbox of the exchange you are trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 18, 2018, 07:20:23 AM
Based on my experience, when your token or coin have already exchanger sites, just sell it immediately, because it will surely drops even an hour, and your coin income will become shit token or shit coin. And your efforts and time of working campaigns will comes to nothing because of dumping price on the coins that has a very cheap price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 18, 2018, 07:13:43 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh

If you need money then you can sell it.XLM is currently undervalued and it will take some years to reach higher value.If you are already in profit from this coin you can sell or you can exchange it against ETH,it will be great idea because price of ETH is increasing on daily basis.
Activity: 82
May 18, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 05:57:03 AM
I think with the current price conditions that have ups and downs Selling assets is a great way to make a profit and keep traders eager to keep investing and the opportunity to create a huge income is still high by exploiting the existence of the coin to hold a few years.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
I advise you to hold your coins ,, be patient and make targets about the price of coins you want ,, continue to monitor prices in the market, and if the price is on target, you may sell it ,,
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 18, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
Much better to hold it for a while, don't go with the flow because all the prices is not worthy if you are going to sell it. Just be patient and you will get what you wanted. Patience is virtue they say.
We must remain patient to get the results we want,
especially now that the price is practically low,
so just keep the coin who knows later the price can rise drastically
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 18, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
We are in a constant bear run since January and the coin values keep dropping daily and there is no respite in the market. Now is not the time to sell any of your long term holdings unless you have made significant gains from when you bought them. My portfolio is 93% down from last ATH so I can't sell anything even if I wanted to. I try only to take out what I need for daily living and that's it. Now is a really bad time to liquidate your holdings. All of us hodlers are suffering right now but to sell at a loss would be catastrophic.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
it's best to hold your coin first and wait for the price to increase before you sell for your income.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
Much better to hold it for a while, don't go with the flow because all the prices is not worthy if you are going to sell it. Just be patient and you will get what you wanted. Patience is virtue they say.
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 09:16:27 PM
You can sell off if you are in profit but hold if you are still in negative. The market has stated to trend upwards and hope it will be sustained to enable a lot of coins to come back to profits.
Activity: 784
May 17, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
If you want to sell the XLM now, I think it's good because now that market prices are going up and the coins XLM also rises. But for the price is still low even though XLM now its position is experiencing rising. And the better you can be patient considering the XLM is still has excellent potential for the market price. And you can sell your coins you got besides XLM.
Activity: 504
May 17, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
I also have the XLM. even though it's been getting lucky from these coins but better stand alone. the increase has not been great XLM. so quite aggrieved if sold today. the potential of the huge, still patiently XLM alone in the next few months to get better results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
I think it's up to you, if you have a very strong belief if XLM can be more expensive than current prices then you can hold it but if you are in need of money then there is no harm if you sell XLM you have. I see the price of bitcoin is also still very cheap and still could potentially become very expensive if it has a very good development.
Activity: 169
May 17, 2018, 02:49:38 AM
I think it should be on the moon.good lucky

better now you hold your altcoin because now altcoin is in its recovery period and with this, you can benefit by selling altcoin at altcoin prices back stable because for now if sell it will not gain profit in my opinion because in times of recovery sometimes rise and sometimes down
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 17, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
if the price is now in accordance with the target you want, then it's good to be sold. But if you are still not satisfied with your target achievement now, then you simply hold it again.
Pages:
Jump to: