Pages:
Author

Topic: should now sell coin or not - page 93. (Read 10367 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
First of all, if you do not lack enough funds for your life, then I suggest that you do not sell your currency, because I believe it will rise soon, then if you sell your currency now, you will regret it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
currently, there is some Altcoin that decreased. so it is very risky to sell it because by selling it will further lower the price of the coin. therefore it should be for now not to sell this coin until the condition is fully recovered.
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
well if you look at the price then see now prices are starting to rise, so if you are in a profit u can sell it or if want to hodl it then u can hodl i dont know which price you buy your coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
you guys give me an idea with me keeping my XLM free I'm puzzled Huh Huh Huh Huh
I don't have the coin here, nor do I know it. However, it can give you a simple way to judge, if it is the top 100 market value, it is possible to consider holding for a long time, otherwise it is recommended to sell it.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 18, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
Now, only the market has turned upwards, so there is no sense to sell. In May, we are waiting for a significant rise, let's wait.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
You can sell off if you are in profit but hold if you are still in negative. The market has stated to trend upwards and hope it will be sustained to enable a lot of coins to come back to profits.
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 03:43:49 AM

Hey, just keep your coins for now because market now is recovering.
the price of most coins are green already, why did you puzzled ? there is nothing to be confused.
Activity: 131
April 18, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
I think for now you still can sell a coin you. because price bitcoin still under the average. we have to be patient wait price to really back to normal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 18, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
If you sell your coins now you may do that at loss and if you can be patience for the next four months you may make good money from your holding. You can go through historical data in other to see what has been happening and place your trading decision on that.
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

I think now the price goes up a bit but it's better you hold it for a while until the price stays back, but if you want to sell it now also okay, maybe a lot of people who want to sell his coins because the price is slightly up and can benefit
Activity: 107
April 18, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
nowadays to sell coins is quite profitable. because all coin prices go up, so selling them is a great idea. again before the price down again, better sell it. because the opportunity does not come twice.
Activity: 139
April 17, 2018, 11:37:31 PM
I think for now you can not sell your coin because I think the price is too low. And I see in the future the coin will be increasing the price so we will get a lot of benefit in the future. If you are selling now you lost your coin because you get a little benefit
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 17, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
If it is good for you to sell then you can sell. selling your coin i believe should be when you are in profit, so if your coin have made profit for you then you can sell but if it has not made any profit for you then you might still have to wait till things get better and market recovers.
Activity: 574
April 17, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

I think it's better to wait until the price goes back up because I see XLM has the potential to be able to increase price more than the current price, never to sell your coin when the price is still cheap.
Activity: 53
April 17, 2018, 11:07:23 PM
If your coins are in profit sell them.. Incase u need of money or hold and see the market status go accordingly.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 17, 2018, 10:50:35 PM

If you can't recover your investment in short time it is better to hold it until you can recover it. Eventually the price will pump back after a dump.
Activity: 42
April 17, 2018, 10:42:43 PM
it is better to learn to understand yourself in the market. because it will help you not to depend on the opinion and independently determine when to buy or sell. because people who give information too when they do not understand the market, and now they know quite a lot.
Activity: 154
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 17, 2018, 10:35:46 PM
as you can see now the market start to go green. it is wise not to sell your coins yet.
but if you already gain profit, it is up to you if you want to sell it.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 17, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Why? What's wrong with you, why are you puzzled? Keep your XLM a few years and you earn a lot of money. Do not you want this?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 17, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
You can sell if you are in profit and if not, i feel it is much better you try to hold, until it moons again. Holding might give you larger percentage of profit.
Presently, if you can buy more, try to buy, because a time is coming that the price might be higher than what you can afford. Despite the recent increase in market price, i still consider this time to be a good time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: