Pages:
Author

Topic: Should video games be considered a sport? - page 12. (Read 10346 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
i dont see it as a game. It  is more of an education because it has to do with the mental and ability skill
Activity: 29
Definitely yes! It should be considered as sport!! 😁
Activity: 34
No, I don't think video games should be considered sports.

I am a computer gamer, but I wouldn't say computer games are sports.
They require certain skills just like in sports, but they only require you to use your upper body.
Activity: 42
Video games are not sports. The first sport requires physical activity. For example, football, volleyball, badminton
Activity: 77
no.. because it does not a hard working thing.
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Yes because it needs skill
Activity: 15
Def sport.

1) There are teams or 1vs1
2) There are coaches involved
3) leagues/tournaments/champions
4) Money
5) sponsors

The only thing that is missing you can say is the physical aspect. But then again playing 8-10 hours a day to hone your skills is physically AND mentally demanding.
Activity: 54
Well that is if sitting down burns calories or makes you healthy which I totally doubt
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Nope i dont think its sports . sports required  physical activity video games cant be in sports
Activity: 10
Mom, I didn't know you had an account on bitcointalk Wink
Activity: 133
видео игры это не спорт,так как ни какой нагрузки на организм не имеет, только вредит ему!
Activity: 289
Merit: 10

Of course, chess should be considered a sport, but they are worse than video games because they also develop the brain like chess
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
i think it's can be called sport! but it's depend's on the kind of game you play! there are games that make's you depressed. but i will recommend  car race, football, bossing, cooking games are also interesting ..  and lastly you need to know your mental health before choosing the game!
Activity: 28
Yes. ESports is a sport.
Activity: 75
I agree that it should not be considered as a sport. The same reasons everybody saying. You can call it eSport but that’s all not an actual sport.
Activity: 69
I say this as a gamer.  None.  Gamers are not athletes like chess players are not athletes.
Why not!! does it not take critical thinking before you can make a move. just asking

For me i think it is should considered as a sport.
Activity: 37
Yes. We already have crowd for games like rainbow six siege and CS GO. Might as well as add gambling to it for more fun.
Activity: 14
could be considered a sport because there are video games that use intelligence and brains to complete the game.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
I'd say yes, it takes hand eye coordination in combination with reaction time and thinking ability.  Less physical than other sports, but people consider shit like bowling a sport.  I'd say it's fine to consider it a sport.
Activity: 70
If it's not a sport, what about chess?
Pages:
Jump to: