Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we buy now or sell? - page 10. (Read 4756 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 12:33:29 PM
I am really pushing on holding bitcoins for the mean time, I think we should just observe and wait for more. This is not the time to trade and to sell more bitcoins, the more we panic, the more we are selling what we have for a low cost because of being too greedy. We should analyze the situation first.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 12:28:34 PM
If you believe that BTC is a long term play - buy now. when it is $25,000 the difference between $3,000 and $5,000 buying opportunities will look small.

Like any investment - only buy what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 165
September 17, 2017, 12:20:27 PM
I would say it is the right time to buy it, price can drop more to 2600-2800$, but not more. I guess in the next week or two price of bitcoin will recover and it will be approx 4000$ +
It is the time that the price of the bitcoin fell down and the users of the bitcoin are also increasing because new people are now investing in bitcoin and it made bitcoin more and more popular so the bitcoin panic time is not yet arrived you need to wait more so that you will be able to earn good profit in the future and it will make you earn good income indeed.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
September 16, 2017, 06:25:20 AM
The best thing that one can do is to watch the trend of the market and buy as of the rate of bitcoins has gone down so i think its right time to buy and i don't think that there will be further drop in the price value.Buying coins or not completely depends on personal interest whether they need to buy them or not unexpected hike in the value can show up at anytime,it is also good time to make investment on Altcoins and litcoins as there is chance for it to rise up and it is definitely not the right time for selling up the bitcoins as a wait is always worth for better tomorrow Cheesy.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 06:22:48 AM
On my opinion you should wait a little more wait until the value of bitcoin stabilized until you buy it. But when you've already bought bitcoin when its value is around $4000 then just wait until it reach that peak again. I think bitcoin will never be destroyed becase a lot of people believe on it, that is why it will rise again to the top.
Activity: 686
September 16, 2017, 06:20:22 AM
Do not sell your bitcoin in a state of panic, at least enjoy the fluctuations until the end of the year, today its movement is increasing rapidly, what I think about the bada tsunami is finally happening, the possibility of bitcoin will increase as high as possible after passing the issue that only affect on the short term, we must be ready to continue to buy bitcoin, we will feel the maximum profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
September 16, 2017, 05:52:29 AM
If your goal is long term investment, I think it's very advisable for you to buy bitcoin now. Don't waste anytime, 'coz it might boom soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 16, 2017, 05:23:44 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful

Don't worry brother as this is just only a correction and it's all usual in this field.
Nothing to bother with this, be bothered when the price is stable nor not fluctuating, it just only means that there's no demand in the market.
So buy now or you'll regret it for your life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 16, 2017, 03:50:54 AM
I don't think we have seen the crash yet. Sure, it crashed, but I am talking about THE crash. I think it recovers and goes above $5,000 still.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2017, 03:01:45 AM
It would be better to watch the market and carefully observe its change,since the exchange in China has been banned,we should be careful in trading with btc right now.;-;
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
September 16, 2017, 02:54:27 AM
What's actually happening with bitcoin? Market is collapsing hugely.Is this the better time to buy or sell? And will it goes under 2000 or 1000? If so should we buy then? Suggestions would be helpful
The better time to buy bitcoins is when the market value of bitcoin decreased and if it thud many people will buy and when many people buy bitcoins, the demands getting high and the market value increased. Buy in low price, sell in higher price to have profit.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

This is a bit late, but still applicable to the current situation. One rule with me, is that I will never sell my bitcoin for a loss, and right now I am just holding.

If you have some spare money I would recommend you buy some bitcoin. This is one of the last chances to get some cheap bitcoin. After this whole China situation calms down a bit, I reckon bitcoin will go up back to around 4.5k USD or so.

I really doubt that it would go beneath 2k or 1k any time soon - maybe if some other crash happens. So, buy up bitcoin now and see how it goes.
Activity: 862
September 16, 2017, 02:30:43 AM
If you will be looking at it, it should be better to buy now even if the orice of bitcoin goes down again. Bitcoin will still be increasing greatly in price and that has been what is happening every time it went on a slump. Just keep and hold to your bitcoin and do not be afraid.

That right, should buy bitcoin at a low price for now because the bitcoin will stabilize again. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
September 16, 2017, 02:41:39 AM

Bitcoin is now having some issue and it did affect its value and i guess china closing all exchanger and stopping all ICOs is the cause, and for me i doubt it will go below $2000 so now i think it is a good time to buy bitcoins because it will surely rise soon.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 16, 2017, 02:32:04 AM
No mate just wait for the right time to sell. This is just temporary that bitcoin fall deeply. If you have a extra money that not needed in a moment i suggest to buy instead of sell dont easy fall in your prediction this tragedy always happened even before. You should buy now and wait for the right time to sell if bitcoin surge again. Best regards
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
September 16, 2017, 02:28:59 AM
Now the situation is like 50 50 it can move further up or it can go down and more correction can be expected, so who ever is investing should consider that price can go down also so should be ready to invest more or have to wait for months to get profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 02:28:51 AM
Every moment it's extremely difficult to guess what to do with crypto. Just I bought something, it is going down and vice versa
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2017, 02:26:28 AM
If you will be looking at it, it should be better to buy now even if the orice of bitcoin goes down again. Bitcoin will still be increasing greatly in price and that has been what is happening every time it went on a slump. Just keep and hold to your bitcoin and do not be afraid.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2017, 02:19:36 AM
Bitcoin raised back from its low 2960$ yesterday to $3748 today. But it's still lower than the last high of above $5000, so there is still room. I would say buy now, even if there is a chance for BTC to fall again. Long term it will reach $10.000 or more and wil probably not come back to these levels for a very long time (or never). And when it falls back to lower levels you can still buy more BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
September 16, 2017, 02:12:38 AM
you should buy, we can see its growth is super fast. yesterday as i remembered its about to crash below $3000 but if you can see now its going back to $4000, so dont miss this chance to buy maybe tomorrow it hits $5000, its not possible with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: